• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stunnah

• RideOrDie

• kudmips7890

• ontherocks

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Katy curse Gaga or smt? Why is everything getting murky? I am not trying to be shady, nor do i want to do that, but the 'Get Happy' singer isn't doing as good as I thought it would.

spacer.png

please stream 'Good Morning' for the curse to disappear

Just now, AshleyLovescats887 said:

Did Katy curse Gaga or smt? Why is everything getting murky? I am not trying to be shady, nor do i want to do that, but the 'Get Happy' singer isn't doing as good as I thought it would.

spacer.png

I really don't think celebrities should endorse prescription drugs. It's self-inflicted. Imagine getting tricked by Lady Gaga into buying such an expensive medication when you could have bought something just as effective in the supermarket for 1/1000th of the cost. :rip:

• Like 6
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

Flopping movies, flopping albums, flopping pharmaceuticals, what's next?!

• Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 3

17 minutes ago, Stunnah said:

I really don't think celebrities should endorse prescription drugs. It's self-inflicted. Imagine getting tricked by Lady Gaga into buying such an expensive medication when you could have bought something just as effective in the supermarket for 1/1000th of the cost. :rip:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 hour ago, AshleyLovescats887 said:

spacer.png

its getting weird and by its i mean they (you)

TVrCRZr.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, RideOrDie said:

Are you actually comparing pimple cream to a systemic migraine drug that's prescription only that costs 1000 USD a month for EIGHT PILLS that doesn't even work properly? 

• Thanks 12
  • Thumbs Down 3

when it rains it pours 

TVrCRZr.gif

• Haha 5

Nurtec belongs to KENYA MOORE HAIR CARE not thee Italian lady 

7306.gif

• Haha 4

Just now, RideOrDie said:

no i was just saying you need some zits popped sis TVrCRZr.gif

I see all this bad news is sending you into some sort of incoherent spiral so I'm not even going to respond. Hope you feel better soon. 

• Haha 11
  • Thumbs Down 5

Over one thousand shining US Dollars for 8(!) pills that don't even work???

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ontherocks said:

Over one thousand shining US Dollars for 8(!) pills that don't even work???

Yep!

Tylenol you will always be famous! 

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Stunnah said:

I see all this bad news is sending you into some sort of incoherent spiral 

1 hour ago, Stunnah said:

Are you actually comparing pimple cream to a systemic migraine drug that's prescription only that costs 1000 USD a month for EIGHT PILLS that doesn't even work properly? 

hm yes very inch resting

TVrCRZr.gif

and both are nothing compared to miss ibuprofen :giraffe:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Stunnah said:

I see all this bad news is sending you into some sort of incoherent spiral so I'm not even going to respond. Hope you feel better soon. 

i'm feeling great pressing play on my fave's GLOBAL #1 song (not produced by a rapist) while pre-ordering tickets to see her acclaimed performance on the big screen, how about yourself? have you bought tickets to the IKEAtimes tour yet?

TVrCRZr.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

The BMJ analysis also concluded that the newest class of migraine treatments—which are called calcitonin gene-related peptide receptor (CGRP) antagonists—should only be used after traditional headache meds.

While the BMJ study focused on acute treatment of migraines, new CGRP treatments have also been approved as preventatives. Nurtec pills, for example, were approved in 2021 for use every other day to ward off potential migraines.

It's not a first-line medication anyways. It might not be effective for treatment of acute migraines, but it can be used to prevent migraines

but get your stan kiis in

TVrCRZr.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

So she gave shows when she had covid and sold overpriced lowquality pills to people suffering from migranes? She must be that hungry for money. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Monsters when they hear the words: Nurtec, Bruno Mars, Jazz Covers, and side project.

spacer.png

Edited by fememeist
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

i'm feeling great pressing play on my fave's GLOBAL #1 song (not produced by a rapist) while pre-ordering tickets to see her acclaimed performance on the big screen, how about yourself? have you bought tickets to the IKEAtimes tour yet?

TVrCRZr.gif

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

3 minutes ago, Rama said:

We're gonna need more evidence

TVrCRZr.gif

I went to the capitol, looking for evidence

We prefer dipyrone but you US girlies can't have that

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.