Lady Gaga's 'Harlequin' debuts zero songs on Global Spotify | Day 3: 2.3M (-36%)

KatyPrismSpirit

13 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

immediately thought of the good sis @halcyonday. Love you king.

Don't get too comfortable over an album with 100 year old songs not entering the Top 200 on Global Spotify. Gaga is #1 on Global Spotify something I know you were on your knees praying you'd see for Katy yet all you got was OUT-OUT with brand new Dr. Luke produced music.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor Dick

• Assassin

• KatyPrismSpirit

• UnRayuki

At this point, LMs are universal laughing stock for a reason, imagine to be so stubborn and insufferable :giraffe: They're keep twisting obvious facts, just to make Gaga looks successful and relevant, meanwhile when was her last SOLO #1 without a life support from other popular artists? I bet, even Obama couldn't remember this :gaycat6:

giphy.webp

2 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

At this point, LMs are universal laughing stock for a reason, imagine to be so stubborn and insufferable :giraffe: They're keep twisting obvious facts, just to make Gaga looks successful and relevant, meanwhile when was her last SOLO #1 without a life support from other popular artists? I bet, even Obama couldn't remember this :gaycat6:

giphy.webp

"Universal laughing stock"

You mean the 82 gays on this thread kii'ing and hollering at the artist who has the biggest song in the world for the past 5 weeks? That universe? 

4 minutes ago, Blade said:

"Universal laughing stock"

You mean the 82 gays on this thread kii'ing and hollering at the artist who has the biggest song in the world for the past 5 weeks? That universe? 

Thanks Bruno. No one even knows Gaga is on it. 

• Thumbs Down 1

I think the weird thing about ATRL is that stanbases feel the need defend projects with their lives that they don't even like. 

You'll vent in the base about how (under)whelmed you are by something then need to stand ten toes down everywhere else. 

Personally I'm always here for someone whacking my fav when she half-asses projects or focuses on her failed businesses.  

What Liddos said:

When Hold My Hand FLOPPED: It's just a soundtrack song
When Sweet Sounds of Heaven FLOPPED: It's a rock song with the Rolling Stones; no one cares about that
When Die With a Smile SMASHED: Look at that Gaga impact!
When Harlequin BOMBED: It's a jazz album/side-project

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

14 minutes ago, Blade said:

A Sabrina Carpenter avi laughing when Taste is about to fall out of the Top 10 on the Hot 100

sweetie nice try but ijbol

3 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

sweetie nice try but ijbol

Is falling to to #9 in its 5th week not almost falling out of the top 10

6 minutes ago, Assassin said:

What Liddos said:

When Hold My Hand FLOPPED: It's just a soundtrack song
When Sweet Sounds of Heaven FLOPPED: It's a rock song with the Rolling Stones; no one cares about that
When Die With a Smile SMASHED: Look at that Gaga impact!
When Harlequin BOMBED: It's a jazz album/side-project

You're missing the point either on purpose or you're just not bright. We'll admit when something like HMH flopped. It was attached to a movie and couldn't break Top 40 plus it was sent to radio. Not a single liddo would argue that HMH didn't flop.

But who cares about a 7 minute rolling stone that wasn't sent to radio or a cover album with ancient songs? Do you see why we don't take you seriously when bringing those up. HMH is right there! GUY is right there! She has solo radio single flops to drag, so drag them?

Does it really make you feel good to drag  The Saints Come Marching In flopping? :rip: 

1 hour ago, Blue Monday said:

You guys really need to stop referring to this as a jazz album like this is some release by Louis Armstrong or Ella Fitzgerald. This is a brand new release in support of the allegedly highly anticipated sequel to Joker (which grossed over a billion dollars) by Lady Gaga who has one of the biggest songs out in the world right now, which you've all been more than happy to attribute to being indicative of her success. The fact that a very small fraction of her monthly listeners (again, a metric Monsters were so very happy to boast about) didn't even bother checking out her new album really sticks in your craw and now you're throwing every excuse at the book despite the fact Monsters have spent the latter part of the last week and a half clowning Katy Perry for a similar belly flop. This is a flop, and trying to explain it away as a "jazz album" or a "side project" is not going to change that. You can't have it both ways. Take the L with some dignity like everyone else does when it's their turn in the hot seat and stop trying to turn this around on everyone else 

Genre is relevant here because music is something you listen to because you like how the music sounds, not because you like the artist... Delusional stans maybe forget that because they'd eat up an album of Kim Petras rejects.

Nobody is charting with Jazz, so it's unfair to hold it to the standards of music that people do listen to. None of the Gaga Jazz albums, nor any other jazz album for that matter have charted that well, and it's not indicative of Gaga's popularity as much as it is Jazz. Even taylor swift would flop if she released something the GP is not into (ex: the cats soundtrack song)

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Blade said:

Oh please. If you guys actually cared about having an actual healthy debate you'd acknowledge that the album is full of covers nearly 100 years old. Either some of you think this should actually be compared to new material or you genuinely didn't know that some of the songs....are nearly 100 years old?? It's okay to admit the second scenario if that's the case.

I mean...

1930's (5 tracks) :bibliahh: 

1950's (1 track)

1960's (4 tracks)

1970's (1 track)

This entire thread is deflection... Nobody is acting in good faith saying that this album would chart, it's just to prove some point that Ga is failing. They forget TAW. 

• Thanks 1

Why is it every time Gaga tries something different it ends up backfiring?

:deadbanana4:

44 minutes ago, Blade said:

Don't get too comfortable over an album with 100 year old songs not entering the Top 200 on Global Spotify. Gaga is #1 on Global Spotify something I know you were on your knees praying you'd see for Katy yet all you got was OUT-OUT with brand new Dr. Luke produced music.

Are you for real thinking I care if she or ur fav were  in the global chart? Lol. Katy has already past her prime and she achieved some prestigious achievement not the awards that you pay for which your fave can only dream so shes good. You are insufferable to think I would be praying for someone that dont even know I exist. lol

Whether it is 100 years or 200 billion years, i dont care enough to check, I'm just here to enjoy the lashing. Ohh and the last time I checked this is the thread about Lady Gaga so please stay on topic. 

50 minutes ago, Chris said:

Why is it every time Gaga tries something different it ends up backfiring?

:deadbanana4:

True genius is never appreciated in its own time. :alexz:

3 hours ago, orange22 said:

I thought monsters loved a side project 

spacer.png

As a "side project", it did pretty well? Wonder why OP conveniently leave out Leave The Door Open. A billion streams, 800M views on YT.

An Evening With Silk Sonic - 1,404,202 daily streams

Chromatica - 568,732 daily streams

Even Smoking Out The Window doing similar in daily streams than so-called hit song Rain On Me WITH an Ariana feature… 

Not bad for a side project…

Edited by PYT

3 hours ago, Assassin said:

Bruno currently has 5 other songs in the Spotify Global 200 chart. Gaga has ZERO.
I wonder why that is. :mandown:

Let's not forget that on top of the song being a staple Bruno Mars ballad the GP adores, the man is currently touring the world which makes the stream get even higher.

He's about to start a residency in Brazil. 14 f*cking stadium dates. Those streams are going to stay UP.

Gaga could not have picked a better feature this time around. The man is doing the heavy lifting. That's her impact right there! Choosing wisely :alexz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.