Lady Gaga's 'Harlequin' debuts zero songs on Global Spotify | Day 3: 2.3M (-36%)

KatyPrismSpirit

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor Dick

• Assassin

• KatyPrismSpirit

• UnRayuki

12 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

7m with a jazz album side project all covers

GYkv7pNXMAAZ9IQ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

vs

Dr Rape's 143: 6.6m streams 1st day

feat. Dr Rape, Max Martin, Stargate, Doechii, JID, 21 Savage and Kim Petras - VMAs Vanguard payola performance etc

you cant make this up

:suburban:

With all the success of DWAS you guys are still comparing Gaga to Katy? What about Sabrina, Taylor, Billie, Ariana, even Tate...

gagangorra.gif

Edited by Me & My Hits
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, BrokenMachine said:

I think the actual copium is deflecting into Katy's atomic bomb but whatever s:wan:

the thread is made by a katycat to compare 143's bombing to harlequin lets not act all innocent now

gagangorra.gif

10 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

7m with a jazz album side project - all covers

GYkv7pNXMAAZ9IQ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

vs

Dr Rape's 143: 6.6m streams 1st day

feat. Dr Rape, Max Martin, Stargate, Doechii, JID, 21 Savage and Kim Petras - VMAs Vanguard payola performance etc

you cant make this up

:suburban:

Only 2 original song out stream 143 :clap3:

Just now, littlepotter said:

"Oh it's just a companion soundtrack :ahh:"

... well... it is...?

There truly is no limit to ignorance and stupidty on this website.

Please clearly and concisely explain to me how "biggest jazz album debut of all time" is supposed to signal a lack of success.

You people have been living in your own reality since October 2013. It's truly frightening

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Me & My Hits said:

With all the success of DWAS you guys are still comparing Gaga to Katy? What about Sabrina, Taylor, Billie, Ariana, even Tate...

gagangorra.gif

the person who started the thread is the katycat comparing Gaga to Dr Rape's muse

gagangorra.gif

Happy Mistake is not a jazz song and still tanked, the way liddos are super high on copium rn it's sad to see omg :gaycat6:

gagangorra.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

It's really funny how Katy's ceiling is Gaga's floor nowadays and her fans really have the nerve to come for this debut which isn't even considered her STUDIO album

656920780_DkEeXol(1).thumb.gif.e56d46739

Edited by GAGAISTHEBESTYA
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, kudmips7890 said:

So that means the Weeknd's non-"bUt JaZz" Avatar song (THAT Avatar with the 2B+ gross) with the same crafted synth-pop sound SHOULD have charted well right? Given that it was released a day before the movie to give it the biggest impact? And he was coming off of After Hours and Dawn FM? Because it is THE POP BOY after all. 

Should have been:

Right? 

Or is that same song nowhere even near 100M streams? 

:coffee:

Why are you praising the weeknd as if he is this ridiculously successful artist when he is a washed up khia who can't even debut above gunna with his new album?

No wonder his soundtrack single bombed...his actual single(without carti) is one of the biggest bombs of the 2020s and that will be the fate of whatever single gaga pushes without someone else lending any weight.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, surprisecentres said:

You people have been living in your own reality since October 2013. It's truly frightening

As expected, unable to answer my question. And a truly concerning response.

I'm here for new Gaga music but I'm not here for jazz, no matter the artist. So I'm not surprised by these numbers. Hopefully LG7 is another story.

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

the person who started the thread is the katycat comparing Gaga to Dr Rape's muse

gagangorra.gif

I'm sure that the people that started all the KP threads were monsters! I don't see how is this relevant.

Also, isn't a thread titled "Lady Gaga's 'Harlequin' debuts zero songs on Global, US, UK Spotify" supposed to be something that can be discussed in ATRL? It's a pop forum.

:ryan3:

Edited by SylMacPer
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

MORE THAN 143 :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

with two extra songs and playlisting halp

Hive watching the Monsters and Kats whack each other back to back between WW, DWAS, Joker FAD, 134, LG6.5, and soon to be LG7

I'm glad Gaga gave a certain fanbase something to do this week since they're definitely not streaming their faves album while also ignoring the top 10 smash DWAS.

2 minutes ago, Junlin said:

yes ga ga no feat no hits. :bibliahh:

Well, other albums including 3 feats are doing worse... Gaga has to be at her worst (cover album, announced 3 days in advance with no singles) to have similar performance that other artists at their best. Truly a legend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

so why did she release a jazz album, then? who is the audience??

Mostly herself. She really likes jazz music.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.