Lady Gaga's 'Harlequin' debuts zero songs on Global Spotify | Day 2: 3.6M (-48%)

KatyPrismSpirit

Not suprised 

She sounds a mess on this album

tumblr_mxzj6cS3ZR1ql5yr7o1_400.gif 

Her and Katy are on the same level after all lol 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor Dick

• UnRayuki

• Assassin

• KatyPrismSpirit

5 hours ago, V$. said:

143 impact!

IMG_0430.thumb.gif.05bfaca1a65c27a5af68c

Except Katy is prettier :-*

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

6 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

It's hard not to watch the scrambling, the cockiness, the repeated circle jerks, the gifs hysteria, it just always comes back. if you gonna dish it you gotta be able to take it 

ppaFuYQ.gif

What scrambling? Show me where Liddos were saying this would be a smash hit and outperform regular studio albums. C'mon, give to us. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The Kats want a lick back after 143's abysmal rollout and everybody dunking on her so at least they have some outlet to vent that frustration instead of admitting 143's faults. Anyways lets not forget DWAS exists. Gaga timed this immaculately to release between that SMASH and LG7.

ppaFuYQ.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, D02 said:

Not some of you wanting bigger numbers from an 80s jazz covers project

i mean y'all expected taylor numbers from an afrobeats album full of underground singers so… yes :supaspaz:

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 3

15 minutes ago, kudmips7890 said:

Shouldn't you be supporting 143? Worry less about the liddos realistic expectations for an album of standards.

ppaFuYQ.gif

babe trust me I'm just here for a good time, like I said, it's hard not to watch and enjoy 

ppaFuYQ.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

babe trust me I'm just here for a good time, like I said, it's hard not to watch and enjoy 

ppaFuYQ.gif

Ah yes, of course the bestie of the exposed Anticipating is going into their SECOND decade engaging in...this? 

:dancehall:

ppaFuYQ.gif

No one asked for another beak to beak 

LG7 will be the real smasha 

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, Monkey_Juice said:

Not suprised 

She sounds a mess on this album

tumblr_mxzj6cS3ZR1ql5yr7o1_400.gif 

Her and Katy are on the same level after all lol 

Some of you really say these things and believe them :rip: 

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

i mean y'all expected taylor numbers from an afrobeats album full of underground singers so… yes :supaspaz:

Afrobeats is a popular genre and even spun a major hit recently with Tyla. So it's way more commercial than the one millionth cover of a jazz classic. And she also recorded visuals with Black Is King and had a music video for Spirit. So if that couldn't make a side-project soundtrack smash why would Gaga's? 

Edited by Doctor Dick
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Doctor Dick said:

Afrobeats is a popular genre and even spun a major hit recently with Tyla. So it's way more commercial than the one millionth cover of a jazz classic. And she also recorded visuals with Black Is King and had a music video for Spirit. So if that couldn't make a side-project soundtrack smash why would it make Gaga's? 

Not them CONVENIENTLY leaving out Jay-Z, Childish Gambino, and Pharrell on it. For all the "tHaNk yOu ___________" the hive loves to stoop to, it seems NONE of that helped The Gift. Not that it matters because again, it was Bey's passion project but the hypocrisy when names like that can't make it smash :rip:

4 hours ago, Digitalism said:

She went on a trip on Bruno's yatch for the weekend but the weekend is over now. Back to the canoe

weren't you one of the people in the "why is the world bullying Katy???" thread?

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

They conveniently forget how they treated the digital-only, 54K opening, 77 MC score great album The Gift and how people  laughed at its performance.

By the way, Bey was coming off Everything Is Love (a flop galore) while Gaga is riding the waves of a smash Bruno feature. This alone just makes The Gift look like The Bodyguard OST :psyduck:

Edited by Rafael
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

dbklfhadhfk j

I mean it is a soundtrack adjacent album with an unconventional, off trend sound... So it floppping down makes tons of sense. BUT the monsters were real Mouthy when they felt Bey's The gift didn't perform to up to par so I'm gonna sit and snicker a tad 

CiDrg5Z.gif

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Rafael said:

They conveniently forget how they treated the digital-only, 54K opening, 77 MC score great album The Gift and are now they people not laugh at its performance now?

And y'all cOnVenIeNtLy forget it was a response to the Hive's saying ASIB was a fluke and how Gaga will never smash again so we should enjoy it while it lasts :rip:

That was the year "tHaNk YoU bRaDlEy" started :rip:

You even have multiple Gaga stans telling you themselves they don't believe The Gift meant anything for career trajectory :rip:

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, kudmips7890 said:

Not them CONVENIENTLY leaving out Jay-Z, Childish Gambino, and Pharrell on it. For all the "tHaNk yOu ___________" the hive loves to stoop to, it seems NONE of that helped The Gift. Not that it matters because again, it was Bey's passion project but the hypocrisy when names like that can't make it smash :rip:

not you CONVENIENTLY leaving out the fact that everything Jay-Z, Gambino (sans this is america) and Pharrell were putting out in 2018/2019 was flopping and that The Gift is an afrobeats album... A genre that had not yet made the waves it did a few years later in the states :rip: 

Let's not pretend those 3 were automatic hitmakers in 2019. dkjfals;f just throwing excuses at the wall and seeing what sticks is crazy 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

the way the fanbases here act is crazy :deadbanana: 

the moral superiority of some of you is wild! but it's cmtfu 

"I see y'all dragging bey, so I'm just defending her!" with barely any shade then immediately go to "the gift was so much bigger and she was coming after a FlOp!1 unlike GaGs, a TANK!" 

the kats making the "stop the Katy hate pls!" threads until they got a banner taken down but are here trolling numbers and ignoring the reason Katy got hate wasn't the numbers to begin with :deadbanana4:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Green said:

is this good?

why is this SENDING me

• Haha 3

I'm glad we all understand that side projects aren't indicative of an artist's actual power.

It only took us 6 years.

At least Gaga will be coming with the real album soon, and the snippets seem promising. 

Edited by Rotunda
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

dbklfhadhfk j

I mean it is a soundtrack adjacent album with an unconventional, off trend sound... So it floppping down makes tons of sense. BUT the monsters were real Mouthy when they felt Bey's The gift didn't perform to up to par so I'm gonna sit and snicker a tad 

CiDrg5Z.gif

The Monsters were like that because of how fanbases treated ASIB and Shallow's success. That it would be a given to smash because of a hit movie. So the Monsters retaliated and attacked Bey because she was an example of a hit movie not making the soundtrack smash. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.