Lady Gaga's 'Harlequin' debuts zero songs on Global Spotify | Day 2: 3.6M (-48%)

KatyPrismSpirit

2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

someone's 5 dollar side project

Bet you wouldn't call it cheap trash had it not flopped into oblivion :eli:

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor Dick

• UnRayuki

• Assassin

• KatyPrismSpirit

54 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

For all the KatyKats, Swifties, Beyhive and Adele stans:

Cheek to Cheek: 1,800,000 units

Joanne: 3,600,000 units (+100%)

Love For Sale: Less than 1,000,000 units

Chromatica: 3,900,000 units (+290%)

But keep the lashings going tho. Then go on vacation from ATRL next month :heart:

Adele stans looking at this: 

2 hours ago, Xtripped said:

GP said one play was enough.

xpaper5.thumb.gif.0ff42b7c6cc0ed6b951a8a

The meltdowns in this thread oml

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

This is why I am confused why the Monsters have so much venom to spew towards other artists.

Like?

In their defense, the craziest monsters were banned ~2022

1 hour ago, manuelalex9810 said:

She's never beating the frontloaded allegations :dies:

143 - Day 5: 3,794,797

Harlequin - Day 2: 3,632,345

You really think 143's streams are something to be proud of? LMAOOOOO Comparing your fave's "comeback" album to a surprise release jazz covers album :bibliahh: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

3 hours ago, frankvert said:

The fact that OGHs are even attempting drags at Harlequin when their fave would never have the balls or raw talent to release such a project in the first place is mind boggling. Know your place pls. 

EDIT: Also forgot to add their faves would never even have a chance to make an album inspired by JFAD, because they don't have the pedigree or qualifications to have been considered to be cast as Harley Quinn either. 

spacer.png

The fact that their fave had to ask interviewers not to ask about how their new album got panned or why they worked with a r@pist, OH IT WAS BAD FOR THEM

IMG-9368.gif

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Also, let me ask why does Gaga only have success on the Hot 100 with a featured artist (Ariana, Bruno) nowadays?

Stupid Love debuted at #5 and then it tumbled down the same way Conman Carter tumbled down the charts.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

38 minutes ago, Femininomenon said:

This is what liddos are failing to realize, the gp didn't know what type of music this album was, so the jazz excuse is useless, they simply didn't bother to press play because they don't care about Gaga, it's as simple as that :gaycat2:

Going by that logic they care even less for Katy since she had worse opening numbers :gaycat2:

But we'll see Feminonomenon when the lead to LG7 comes out. You jumping ship to a new relevant mpg will not change what you've posted in this thread :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

One has 100M monthly listeners and a $200M budget movie coming out in 5 days

The other is going through a widespread hate train and got zero playlisting whatsoever. Lmao 

So you are just admitting that one is SUPERIOR to the other? :bibliahh: 

Let's not forget to add: your fave had to ask interviewers not to ask how her major comeback album got PANNED or why she worked with a r@pist. 

• Haha 1

Just stack on Die With Smile and call it a day :gaygacat4:

The dramatics in here :deadbanana4:

Id honestly need an outlet to vent if one of my favs was stuck in Australia performing for an audience where nobody gaf and the other is permanently retired to a mansion with a knife set in VeGagas though. This will probably do less units than 143 and The Gift but idrc bc I like the music. She's outstreaming artists i listen to daily with a traditional pop record so I can really complain.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, Chris said:

This is why I am confused why the Monsters have so much venom to spew towards other artists.

Like?

Because our fave has a jazz-effort side project opening to 7M streams and breaking the record for the biggest opening for that genre while others can't even do that with their regular studio albums. 

1.thumb.gif.a5f74f665f09ef6e121747d0e414

Edited by Doctor Dick

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

Also, let me ask why does Gaga only have success on the Hot 100 with a featured artist (Ariana, Bruno) nowadays?

Stupid Love debuted at #5 and then it tumbled down the same way Conman Carter tumbled down the charts.

You can check the current streaming stats for ARUTW. While we are at that, when was the last time your fave had a DWAS sized hit? Wasn't it Telephone? 

shade.thumb.gif.c3a9e6028084c13891acfc00

Just now, jesus del rey said:

So you are just admitting that one is SUPERIOR to the other? :bibliahh: 

Let's not forget to add: your fave had to ask interviewers not to ask how her major comeback album got PANNED or why she worked with a r@pist. 

Ma'am please stay on topic and breathe in and out. Thank you!

Side bar: If she was superior, why is she not able to outstream Katy's "flop" album after one day :rip:... DESPITE all her momentum with Bruno and Joker. Lmao

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Going by that logic they care even less for Katy since she had worse opening numbers :gaycat2:

But we'll see Feminonomenon when the lead to LG7 comes out. You jumping ship to a new relevant mpg will not change what you've posted in this thread :gaycat2:

You sound very confident.

Woman's World impact. :gaygacat6:

1 minute ago, dopamina said:

Happy mistake 

356 playlists

75m followers

No jazz

No cover

Day 1: 1.1m

Day2: 700k

:bibliahh:

https://songstats.com/track/x4i8at1v/happy-mistake?source=spotify

like where is the jazz on this song? IT's a great single don't get me wrong but the jazz argument is simply not holding up for all of the songs.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Chris said:

What Stupid Love shows you is that people checked the song because she's LADY GAGA and then checked out because it's not a good song (or lead). If Rain On Me was a solo lead it would've debuted in the Top 5 (like Stupid Love) and then had a better run because it was much smarter. She hasn't released any other singles from studio albums since Shallow aside from that one so I don't think you have enough ammo on her. 

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Ma'am please stay on topic and breathe in and out. Thank you!

Side bar: If she was superior, why is she not able to outstream Katy's "flop" album after one day :rip:... DESPITE all her momentum with Bruno and Joker. Lmao

I am on the topic luv, are you okay? Or did the fact that your fave had to BEG to perform her new songs on a show where no one cared for her hit a nerve? Visit a doctor maybe?

Harlequin is a surprise jazz release with only 2 original songs, what momentum are you talking about? Do you think people are actively checking jazz playlists or what the #45 song on TTH is? :skull: Get off my mentions and crawl back to wherever you KittyClowns hide from society 

shade.thumb.gif.c3a9e6028084c13891acfc00

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.