Lady Gaga's 'Harlequin' debuts zero songs on Global Spotify | Day 2: 3.6M (-48%)

KatyPrismSpirit

40 minutes ago, manuelalex9810 said:

She's never beating the frontloaded allegations :dies:

143 - Day 5: 3,794,797

Harlequin - Day 2: 3,632,345

that's ok, the only time katy can outstream gaga with her major pop album with music videos, promo etc. is when gaga is doing a quick lil side project. enjoy it while it lasts, but i'd be embarrassed to be comparing my fave's big pop comeback to a jazz covers alboom. :dies:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor Dick

• UnRayuki

• Assassin

• KatyPrismSpirit

I knew it would underperform once I learned it was another jazz covers album. I'm hoping she moves onto LG7 after Joker 2 release is over with in a couple days. 

3 minutes ago, KOMH said:

If it's solo you mightn't wanna look forward to it

bejewelled.thumb.gif.65879bd77142b3b80cb

I hope it's solo just so you can add clown make-up to that avi. 

bejewelled.thumb.gif.65879bd77142b3b80cb

I guess she needed Bruno after all? :celestial5: 

• Thanks 8
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I guess she needed Bruno after all? :celestial5: 

If this smashed y'all would have been blaming it on 'The Joker's hype' anyways :celestial5:

• Like 1

For all the KatyKats, Swifties, Beyhive and Adele stans:

Cheek to Cheek: 1,800,000 units

Joanne: 3,600,000 units (+100%)

Love For Sale: Less than 1,000,000 units

Chromatica: 3,900,000 units (+290%)

But keep the lashings going tho. Then go on vacation from ATRL next month :heart:

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Assassin said:

Two solo #1s, Cry, about it.
Gaga can't relate. 

Cry about what? Beyonce hasnt been a factor in the music industry for a very long time.  :toofunny3:

-

Anyway, this album was really not needed. No wonder nobody listens to it. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, BrokenMachine said:

If this smashed y'all would have been blaming it on 'The Joker's hype' anyways :celestial5:

The first movie was a box office smash, so… yeah, obviously, that would have been a factor in the success of a companion album.

Top Gun was also one of the biggest successes of all time, but that didn't help Hold My Hand.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, manuelalex9810 said:

Total 3 632 345 -3 378 785 -48,19%

spacer.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Xtripped said:

GP said one play was enough.

Did the GP even hit one play?

They're more like Lady Gaga??? Who tf is that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, ClashAndBurn said:

The first movie was a box office smash, so… yeah, obviously, that would have been a factor in the success of a companion album.

Top Gun was also one of the biggest successes of all time, but that didn't help Hold My Hand.

That can be said about any pop artist. Taylor with the Hunger Games song, Ariana Grande with Beauty and the Beast, Beyoncé with the Lion King, The Weeknd with the Avatar 2 song, Rihanna with Black Panther 2, Billie Eilish with No Time To Die etc. Soundtrack songs are a hit and miss, mostly a miss but they never say anything about a pop girl's status. 

On 9/28/2024 at 1:34 PM, Gaia said:

Lady Gaga (w/Bruno Mars) is currently at #1 on Spotify Global with near 12M streams. She's apparently on an upward trajectory yet Monsters still think comparing her to Katy is some kind of gag when Katy can barely chart on the bubbling under. 

It's more of a dig than anything you still get some satisfaction from Katy comparison and shows Gaga alone is in fact not still up there with Bey/Taylor, etc. 

She has not smashed by her own name in eons. All her recent hit songs are ft other artists. 

I think unless she smashes with a solo song this LG7 era it's pretty clear she's not the main selling point. 

You see I get the reasoning behind ROM-Ariana when You claim Gaga couldnt have make it a hit on her own.

But how on earth wasnt Gaga the main selling point in ASIB. And Even in DWAS is not so clear who eclipses who or who takes advantage of who. Is not like Bruno Mars has been that massive in the last years his peak was years ago too..

She's OVER 

She will never release music again!!!!!!!

7306.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

What did you expect from 1920 Jazz covers? This thread needs to be closed, because it's useless. But great for OGH's hobbies I guess.

I'm sure you were expecting way more, since HM has 3xplaylisting reach than Gorgeous. Why would this be closed, you were to active updating us last week. I'm sure you like to follow chart updates.

On 9/20/2024 at 9:39 AM, ViviLittleM said:

With the great positions she's on Spotify's playlists (NMF), specially with GORGEOUS, and the growth of Spotify, I'm expecting better numbers than Smile, maybe 12M.

• Like 3
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, dussel_06 said:

Did the GP even hit one play?

They're more like Lady Gaga??? Who tf is that?

This is what liddos are failing to realize, the gp didn't know what type of music this album was, so the jazz excuse is useless, they simply didn't bother to press play because they don't care about Gaga, it's as simple as that :gaycat2:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Day 2

Good Morning 337 073 -385 091 -53,32%
Get Happy (2024) 263 729 -309 730 -54,01%
Oh, When The Saints 253 613 -277 532 -52,25%
World On A String 236 091 -237 889 -50,19%
If My Friends Could See Me Now 206 235 -230 464 -52,77%
That's Entertainment 198 066 -203 862 -50,72%
Smile 192 452 -197 887 -50,70%
The Joker 398 720 -329 668 -45,26%
Folie à Deux 239 136 -231 467 -49,19%
Gonna Build A Mountain 177 656 -176 206 -49,80%
Close To You 223 853 -176 190 -44,04%
Happy Mistake 702 686 -443 142 -38,67%
That's Life 203 035 -179 657 -46,95%
Total 3 632 345 -3 378 785 -48,19%

FAD ! She now officially join Katy's club as a D list MPG 

spacer.png

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Even those 90M+ daily listeners, 75,5M playlists, TTH songs and Bruno Music can't help at this moment 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Girl I am jumping ship too, what the hell how do you full time Gaga fans deal with this :ahh:

that was a cute 3 day run though x

Our Liddo field trip era is OVER and -OUT :bibliahh:

Back to the sinking ship of The Lord's base :bibliahh:

Edited by wastedpotential

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

they KNOW this is their only opportunity :deadbanana2: i would actually be so embarrassed to come for anyone's numbers, especially someone's 5 dollar side project while my fave released the biggest bomb of all time with so much label investment :rip: their fave's career is on life support while this isn't a dent in gaga's successful career

oh shut up. hahaha you're PRAYING, in tears, every night that LG7 will be a collab album with Bruno Mars. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Stunnah said:

oh shut up. hahaha you're PRAYING, in tears, every night that LG7 will be a collab album with Bruno Mars. 

sure-grandma-lets-get-you-to-bed.jpg

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.