Lady Gaga's 'Harlequin' debuts zero songs on Global Spotify | Day 2: 3.6M (-48%)

KatyPrismSpirit

3 minutes ago, Tovitov said:

You guys did this for Love for Sale too. Gaga's side jazz projects don't set streaming services on fire, we been knew.  :giraffe:

Neither did Chromatica outside of Rain on Me but point taken 

spacer.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor Dick

• UnRayuki

• Assassin

• KatyPrismSpirit

Gaga has her own The Lion King: The Gift

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91xqwn3a2alhl2c25uno

• Haha 2

Ga Ga and Katie are two bodies and one soul. :heart:

But for real, it's a soundtrack (??) album, not announced in advance and really GP friendly. 

It just proves that Monsters can get away with dragging Katy, but not Bey. :giraffe:

Edited by greeneyedsoul

1 hour ago, DaphneGuinness said:

Congratulations to Katy Perry for being able to compete with Lady Gaga's side hustle as a jazz cover artist :clap3:

:deadbanana2:exactly

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

You know what makes me love and respect an artist like her? She's not afraid of releasing a project that is not mainstream music, not afraid of having "bad numbers" cause it's not intended to chart, shes such a creative soul with a unique vision. 

I love an artist like her and Kesha who can release music like that (Gag Order) to make statements and release their creativity :heart:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

I don't know how the Kats are so shameless when this jazz covers soundtrack accompaniment album is... *checks notes* more than keeping pace with their fave's highly promoted mainstream pop album supported by several singles, videos, and performances :deadbanana2:

It's gonna be funny to watch the movie carry this to decent longevity and for Happy Mistake to have a cute H100 run :ryan3:

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

So suddenly soundtracks matter to OGH. When they don't perform well?

:rip: this is no big deal, you're mostly all deranged when it comes to Gaga (on both sides)

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

what is this from?

The Substance by Ms. Demi Moore

QToqmKt.gif

--

Yes Harlequin yes The Gift

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

her 98-OUT is coming 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

:bibliahh:

smarticle is gonna be fighting for his life!

Katycats getting brave now compering the side jazz album streams to Katy pop studio album :bibliahh: If Gaga was on the same boat with Katy then now Katherine is swimming with wales 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bosque said:

New paparazzi photo from today showing Gaga and Katy hanging out 

spacer.png

SEESTERS for life

(until LG7 easily triples 143 first week sales or more)

1 hour ago, Stunnah said:

143 partially debuted with did 1,567,537 partial so let's not. 

You're absolutely setting yourself up for draggings when the lead to her next album comes out. Regardless of how this one does, we've seen how The Gift from Beyoncé flopped and yet that didn't stop Renaissance from becoming a hit. 

143 is a studio album, this is a side project. It's beyond embarrassing that Katy Perry's new album filled with original songs is doing about the same numbers that a side project with jazz covers does. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Gaga has her own The Lion King: The Gift

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91xqwn3a2alhl2c25uno

I'm seated to see the gymnastics the monsters are gonna come up with cause I remember the way Beyoncé was treated during The Gift

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Obviously this was not going to be a massive debut and that's totally fine but who's the target audience for this album?

1 minute ago, Doctor Dick said:

You're absolutely setting yourself up for draggings when the lead to her next album comes out. Regardless of how this one does, we've seen how The Gift from Beyoncé flopped and yet that didn't stop Renaissance from becoming a hit. 

143 is a studio album, this is a side project. It's beyond embarrassing that Katy Perry's new album filled with original songs is doing about the same numbers that a side project with jazz covers does. 

This is just Gaga's "I'm Breathless" aka EP of jazz tracks tied to a movie. Which means her "Vogue" is coming :eli:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.