Lady Gaga's 'Harlequin' debuts zero songs on Global Spotify | Day 2: 3.6M (-48%)

KatyPrismSpirit

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor Dick

• UnRayuki

• Assassin

• KatyPrismSpirit

1 hour ago, Weld_E said:

Between this excuse and the claim that Joker's floppage is due to Gaga's 'reduced screen time'

The fact that Joker 2 with Phoenix as solo lead and no musical numbers would actually have been a hit…

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Let's just hope that by the time LG7 is released people won't be connecting ot with this project. Last thing Gaga needs is the GP hearing she has a new album coming out and gp responding by saying "yeah, heard its for joker no thanks."

I ain't even listening to it as a stan since I'm not into her jazz releases. Let's be real.

:rip: 

• Like 1

Happy Mistake is so boring. Monsters are going up for this saying it should be LG7? So incorrect. 'The Joker' is the best song on this horrid release and should be the vibe she gives on LG7. 

i stan her, and I only replay The joker and happy mistake

jazz is not my cup of tea

1 minute ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify day 2
Happy Mistake
OUT Norway
OUT Finland
OUT Sweden
OUT Denmark
OUT Hong Kong

But but biggest song of the year but but 97M monthly listeners 

gagangorra.gif

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Me & My Hits said:

But but biggest song of the year but but 97M monthly listeners 

gagangorra.gif

Your fave should try to have any of those one day. Tell her to TRY.

the "sudden announcement" excuse is over.  It's been a week now.  Now what?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UnRayuki said:

Your fave should try to have any of those one day. Tell her to TRY.

I don't think my fave is interested in this:

Spotify day 2
Happy Mistake
OUT Norway
OUT Finland
OUT Sweden
OUT Denmark
OUT Hong Kong

gagangorra.gif

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Me & My Hits said:

I don't think my fave is interested in this:

Spotify day 2
Happy Mistake
OUT Norway
OUT Finland
OUT Sweden
OUT Denmark
OUT Hong Kong

gagangorra.gif

I know, she has had enough OUT this year. I was referring to have successful songs, even if they are duets. 

For some reason, while Gaga collabs are successful, other artists do worse numbers with their duets than solo songs from the featured artists. 

You should ask Bruno, ATRL told me that he's saving Gaga's career, and god knows that nobody needs more to be saved than your fave.

Also, he's a great writer, I'm sure he can write a song way less vocally demanding than DWAS, that even your fave could sing, maybe he will pick up the phone.

I know, she has had enough OUT this year. I was referring to have successful songs, even if they are duets. 

For some reason, while Gaga collabs are successful, other artists do worse numbers with their duets than solo songs from the featured artists. 

You should ask Bruno, ATRL told me that he's saving Gaga's career, and god knows that nobody needs more to be saved than your fave.

Also, he's a great writer, I'm sure he can write a song way less vocally demanding than DWAS, that even your fave could sing, maybe he will pick up the phone.

Okay, you convinced me. I'm calling him.

gagangorra.gif

1 hour ago, Weld_E said:

THIS.

Between this excuse and the claim that Joker's floppage is due to Gaga's 'reduced screen time' (as if the general public is even aware of her screen time), liddos are becoming the most creative when it comes to justifying their favorites' underperformance.

Yup agree with this. I mean, I would definitely not expect massive numbers for a cover somewhat jazz album. But at least decent numbers. She has millions of fans, but they said no to this. No excuses for this. Critics said no as well.

6 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

No solo hit since Obama administration drags will live to see another era 

:ryan3:

That being said, Beyonce hasn't had a hit since Telephone, so Beyhive should sit. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

1 minute ago, Me & My Hits said:

Okay, you convinced me. I'm calling him.

gagangorra.gif

Bruno's house right now:

spacer.png

Bruno's house right now:

spacer.png

That would be him when Gaga calls him again to save LG7

gagangorra.gif

3 minutes ago, TeemoR said:

That being said, Beyonce hasn't had a hit since Telephone, so Beyhive should sit. 

Lmfao she's had several smash hits since then. You don't even believe that. Nice try Liddo! :cm: 

Just now, TeemoR said:

Are you conveniently ignoring Texas Hold 'Em, Cuff it, and Break My Soul? 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Kool_Aid_King said:

Lmfao she's had several smash hits since then. You don't even believe that. Nice try Liddo! :cm: 

No she really hasn't and her recurrent streams prove that. Nice try to gaslight though.

Just now, Weld_E said:

Are you conveniently ignoring Texas Hold 'Em, Cuff it, and Break My Soul? 

Nope. BMS is not a hit, never was. Cuff it was somehow a cute hit, but didn't really last. Texas Hold'Em was more of a viral tik tok hit, it's slowly dying off as well. These are not real hits. 

You can drag Gaga all you want, but she had Shallow at least. 

• Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, Me & My Hits said:

That would be him when Gaga calls him again to save LG7

gagangorra.gif

Why would do Bruno such thing? He's having one of the greatest hits of his career with DWAS, maybe even the greatest one. Doechii and Kim on the other side...

2 minutes ago, TeemoR said:

Texas Hold'Em was more of a viral tik tok hit

Sis take several seats and stay seated because clearly you don't know what you're talking about.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.