Lady Gaga's 'Harlequin' debuts zero songs on Global Spotify | Day 2: 3.6M (-48%)

KatyPrismSpirit

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor Dick

• UnRayuki

• Assassin

• KatyPrismSpirit

On 9/22/2024 at 11:03 PM, Xtina23 said:

Dear Gaga fans,

Hello. I come to you in time of need asking for your support in streaming one of Gaga's peers, Katy Perry's new album (available everywhere now), 143.

I ask you ask no questions and just stream the album.

In return, I pledge to give gaga my $12.99 for her upcoming album + streams for her era.

Please remember, what goes around, comes around.

Thank you for your understanding.

xoxo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv9pSEStzRvqhWGpfxbbz

Looks like what goes around, does indeed come back around.

:ryan3:

• Thumbs Down 2

6 hours ago, Shelter said:

The hive ain't going hard on her and won't. The point was The ASIB vs The Gift comparison was dumb as **** and it seems you agree, but it didn't stop Gaga fans. 

I don't disagree with you, but I still don't think that featuring songs in a movie, or the credits, or whatever, guarantees you success by any means. ASIB OST and especially shallow connected with the audience in a special way, and they are probably the most memorable aspect of the movie, which was good but the fourth version of a story that has seen better adaptations to the big screen. Still, it would be way less relevant in the pop culture without Shallow.

I've never watched The Lion King, or listened to the gift, which is not my kind of movie/music. I understand that it got some exposure from the movie but not enough, and people didn't care much anyway. ASIB vs The Gift is not my fight.

Her "Flowers"  moment, albeit, shared with another artist(Bruno)

edit: basically smash single flop album

Edited by mael
  • Thumbs Down 2

Idk why i see this album having some longevity. Not a big fat smash but it will for sure do better than expected. I hope it can go #1 on the bb200

Mess. The way no one cared about this despite having the biggest song in the world right now :deadbanana4:

I think not many people know about it either. The sudden announcement and release wasn't a good strategy for this but I guess since it's a side project she and her team didn't even care, although they probably expected something better. 

2 hours ago, Xtina23 said:

Looks like what goes around, does indeed come back around.

:ryan3:

Mama you fave's latest album and live EP didn't even debut in the charts, this is no place for you.

And I have to laugh at people suddenly coming for Gaga when this project was announced two days before releasing and it's essentially a Jazz record without any support of playlist or a lead single.

DWAS is still smashing and promo for LG7 will start pretty soon, so y'all can chill cause this ain't the gotcha moment y'all think it is 

• Thumbs Down 3

22 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Mama you fave's latest album and live EP didn't even debut in the charts, this is no place for you.

And I have to laugh at people suddenly coming for Gaga when this project was announced two days before releasing and it's essentially a Jazz record without any support of playlist or a lead single.

DWAS is still smashing and promo for LG7 will start pretty soon, so y'all can chill cause this ain't the gotcha moment y'all think it is 

Happy Mistake was on TTH..

• Like 7

ohhhh 143 the trendsetter that you are :clap3:

Beyhive getting brave while Gaga is currently having a song bigger than any Bey song since Obama administration :skull: 

No one irl is gonna count solo hits!1! 

• Thumbs Down 6

13 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

Beyhive getting brave while Gaga is currently having a song bigger than any Bey song since Obama administration :skull: 

No one irl is gonna count solo hits!1! 

Wanna talk about "solo hit" as the monsters used to talk before Break my soul?

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, LVP said:

Wanna talk about "solo hit" as the monsters used to talk before Break my soul?

Isnt Million Reasons doing the same as Cuff It on Spotify even tho it was released 4 years prior? :deadvision: gurl dont even try it.

Oh wow, so much reading material for a Sunday. Thank you all :heart2:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the final kii would be happy mistake doing 99-OUT :redface:

Does NEVER IN-OUT count?

a little covers jazz album that was announced 3 days ago, pulled more streams than Katy's overly promoted comeback album LOL

smoking-duck-smokingduck.gif

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

Does NEVER IN-OUT count?

that would be even funnier, so yes :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.