Lady Gaga's 'Harlequin' debuts zero songs on Global Spotify | Day 2: 3.6M (-48%)

KatyPrismSpirit

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor Dick

• UnRayuki

• Assassin

• KatyPrismSpirit

5 hours ago, Femininomenon said:

Harlequin spotify 1st day predictions

Canonical Ensembl - 26M

FailSafe - 23M

Hot Volcano - 22.5M
Human Fly - 20-21.5M

kwek_kwek - 20M

Nico Robin - 17M

perfectillusion204 - 16.5M

Chaos Angel - 16.2M

AlGreRithm - 15.6M

Hair - 14.5M

duybeeGashantiGa - 14.3M

Extinctkid - 14.3M 

Miss Anthropocene - 13.5M

ineedboxinggloves - 13M

MonsterNavy - 12M

MonsterTown - 10.5M

Miracle - 10M

Daglazzo - 10M

ViviLittleM 10M

Velvet - 9.8M

Jack! - 9.5M

Rhiannon - 8.5M

MonsterJohn - 8M

GipJo - 6.7M

:rip:

LMFAOOOOOO

• Haha 15
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

Easy now grandpa, you know what they say. There's a fine line between hatred and love, as thin as Gaga's streaming numbers for Harlequin

IMG_0430.thumb.gif.05bfaca1a65c27a5af68c

like you said it's all fun and games 

IMG_0430.thumb.gif.05bfaca1a65c27a5af68c

Wasn't you in HQ crying to have your account deleted by management when 143 was bombing? Now you're still here acting brave towards Gaga's numbers. 

spacer.png

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, HardBambi said:

Never

spacer.png

And when is she working on a movie she is the star and write a 2b streams smash song that Also will win an Oscar?

WHEN?

This can be extended to any of the other pop girls that apparently have the chance of smashing like Gaga but for some reason they refuse to do It.

Edited by UnRayuki

8 minutes ago, Burn said:

That's because Beyoncé has proved she can get solo hits Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Break_My_Soul-en.png Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Cuff_It.png 220px-Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Texas_Hold_'Em.png AND collab hits e7ad60d994388f57ff60d5c3a8ffb2f3 220px-Ed_Sheeran_and_Beyonce_-_Perfect_Duet.png Mi-gente-beyonce.jpg - the best of both worlds :cm:

Not 100% of her recent hits are collabs Lady_Gaga_&_Bradley_Cooper_-_Shallow.png Lady_Gaga_-_Rain_on_Me.png Lady_Gaga_and_Bruno_Mars_-_Die_with_a_Smile.png

Up until Renaissance she was also mocked for not getting solo hits. In fact, she was mocked that her last #1 was a feature with Gaga. And then what happened? Exactly what could happen with Gaga. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Up until Renaissance she was also mocked for not getting solo hits. In fact, she was mocked that her last #1 was a feature with Gaga. And then what happened? Exactly what could happen with Gaga. 

I hope so. I'm here for LG7 smashing but even if it doesn't I don't doubt the music will be good which is the most important thing. I can tell Gaga has a real fire inside of her and is feeling more inspired than ever, so I'm sure that energy will come through in the music.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

That was because different fandoms were mocking Gaga's resurgence during Shallow's reign saying Gaga only had that smash "because of the movie" so the Beyoncé attacks were more like proof that being part of a movie and a soundtrack doesn't mean it'll become a smash. 

It's totally different? Gaga sang the full songs in her movie, Beyonce had 1 min in the whole movie, so no I'm not buying that excuse. I don't get why you think anyone should go easy on this when you know Gaga fans would be going hard. 

50 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

That was because different fandoms were mocking Gaga's resurgence during Shallow's reign saying Gaga only had that smash "because of the movie" so the Beyoncé attacks were more like proof that being part of a movie and a soundtrack doesn't mean it'll become a smash. 

It's totally different? Gaga sang the full songs in her movie, Beyonce had 1 min in the whole movie, so no I'm not buying that excuse. I don't get why you think anyone should go easy on this when you know Gaga fans would be going hard iv

4 minutes ago, Shelter said:

It's totally different? Gaga sang the full songs in her movie, Beyonce had 1 min in the whole movie, so no I'm not buying that excuse. I don't get why you think anyone should go easy on this when you know Gaga fans would be going hard. 

I think Beyoncé having a soundtrack regardless of how much was in the movie was the ammo. It was like when people were after Gaga for HMH which also had like 1 min in the background in the movie and it didn't top Shallow. It goes both ways. And then there are musicals with songs in them that also failed to outdo Shallow. There are big soundtracks every once in a while where the songs are only in the credits and they still smash. I'm just saying what the reason behind the draggings were then. 

15 minutes ago, Shelter said:

It's totally different? Gaga sang the full songs in her movie, Beyonce had 1 min in the whole movie, so no I'm not buying that excuse. I don't get why you think anyone should go easy on this when you know Gaga fans would be going hard iv

I don't think the movie will do wonders for Harlequin (It doesn't include all the songs in the movie, and the ones that are included are different) but if you want to go hard on Gaga for flopping despite of having her songs featured in a movie, you should at least wait until people can actually watch the movie...

:ahh:even with Joker hype she flopped. I can't!!! Bruno come save her!

• Haha 10

All the meltdowns here :bibliahh:certain insider fighting for her life here 

OT: it's fine, nobody knows about this release, meh. She will be fine for her next pop effort.

• Haha 4

"Always Remember Us This Way" has well over a billion streams on Spot and "Stupid Love" debuted Top 5 in the US/UK, plus "Die with a Smile" is turning out to be much bigger than any of the Silk Sonic singles. She clearly has power as an artist, c'mon. Also :rip: at anyone insinuating Bradley Cooper was the reason "Shallow" smashed. That's Gaga's hit and will always be, you can't take that away from her. Neither can you take away "Rain On Me", it may be a duet but it's her alone for the first verse and chorus and was marketed as a Gaga single.

Edited by MatiRod
  • Haha 4

Thats crazy Monsters were dragging Bey for the gift only for her to flop again on a solo project again :katie:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, UnRayuki said:

I don't think the movie will do wonders for Harlequin (It doesn't include all the songs in the movie, and the ones that are included are different) but if you want to go hard on Gaga for flopping despite of having her songs featured in a movie, you should at least wait until people can actually watch the movie...

The hive ain't going hard on her and won't. The point was The ASIB vs The Gift comparison was dumb as **** and it seems you agree, but it didn't stop Gaga fans. 

To be fair, nobody expected this to do well but I couldn't believe it would flop this hard, considering how much hype there is around new music from her. I love the ASIB soundtrack so I gave this a listen and it's not far from bad. However, nothing is really memorable from this project. I will probably give it another go later, but I hope she moves on quickly into LG7.

P.S. The visuals for this project are underwhelming. 

I like the album but the numbers are bad, it's Lady f*****g Gaga :deadbanana4: Should've done ~15M.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.