Lady Gaga's 'Harlequin' debuts zero songs on Global Spotify | Day 2: 3.6M (-48%)

KatyPrismSpirit

9 minutes ago, spree said:

and the numbers are exactly the same.  Can't wait for Day 2 when they fall below 143's 2nd day.

When is Katy releasing her Jazz album, and will it debut higher?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor Dick

• UnRayuki

• Assassin

• KatyPrismSpirit

Just now, RideOrDie said:

your liddo mask is falling off sister, stop reaching :heart2:

ma'am i cant halp it, if they ate they ate :giraffe:

anywayz, lemme go back to swinging my hips to "The Joker" :DWAS:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

ma'am i cant halp it, if they ate they ate :giraffe:

anywayz, lemme go back to swinging my hips to "The Joker" :DWAS:

onika ate burgers perhaps

IMG_0430.thumb.gif.05bfaca1a65c27a5af68c9c1d1500169.gif

• Haha 1

Not the Pink fan coming for Beyonce. 

Do you really want to go there because didn't Pink debut with less than both in streams and it wasn't a side project. 

spacer.png

Gaga really said: "you know what? Lemme make the best song of all-time without any mercy for human kind"

ole girl sat down, took a deep breath, accidentally brushed her nose against the mic and SANG "Happy Mistake" right there. Oh Godga, we love you :beatfreak:

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Not the Pink fan coming for Beyonce. 

Do you really want to go there because didn't Pink debut with less than both in streams and it wasn't a side project. 

spacer.png

I love this raggedy ass deranged stan mentality, like we little exclamation pointsters don't drag her on the regular for being the flop that she is. We ain't that !nsecure, stay on topic

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Gaga really said: "you know what? Lemme make the best song of all-time without any mercy for human kind"

ole girl sat down, took a deep breath, accidentally brushed her nose against the mic and SANG "Happy Mistake" right there. Oh Godga, we love you :beatfreak:

Serving 'Taste.mp3' here :heart:

Between your comment on 'The Joker' and 'Happy Mistake' I sense you enjoy the more rock-ish songs on the album. I'm curently listening to a more jazzy one, 'That's Life', another hightlight for me and it got me curious, what do you think of it ? 

Edited by verthigo

8 minutes ago, verthigo said:

Serving 'Taste.mp3' here :heart:

Between your comment on 'The Joker' and 'Happy Mistake' I sense you enjoy the more rock-ish songs on the album. I'm curently listening to a more jazzy one, 'That's Life', another hightlight for me and it got me curious, what do you think of it ? 

Yeah Happy Mistake and The Joker are growing a lot on me. I do love Smile and If My Friends Could See Me Now as well. I also enjoyed That's Life but don't really come back to that one a lot (yet)

• Like 1

The low rez crunchy kats all using the same two photos from the 143 album jacket is actually really funny 

No promo, surprise release, soundtrack companion album, jazz and show tunes album, cover songs, no collabs, supporting character in indie panned movie :clap3:

44 minutes ago, Liafen said:

I love this raggedy ass deranged stan mentality, like we little exclamation pointsters don't drag her on the regular for being the flop that she is. We ain't that !nsecure, stay on topic

spacer.png

spacer.png

6 hours ago, WildHeart said:

ppaFuYQ.gif

SOUNDTRACK SINGLES ON THE BILLBOARD HOT 100: 

Lady Gaga's "Hold My Hand": #49

Taylor Swift's "Beautiful Ghosts": N/A

ppaFuYQ.gif

Edited by Doctor Dick
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Screaming at the jazz excuse when half the album is not 

11 out of the 13 songs are covers of jazz and showtunes. It being on par with some girls' regular studio albums is impressive. Or were you trying to imply show tunes and covers usually smash on the charts? :ahh:

So based on what LMs say, we should expect LG7 to debut with ~ 100 million streams & the lead around 20 million… Well, good luck with that :suburban:

Edited by TayDuaStan

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

onika ate burgers perhaps

IMG_0430.thumb.gif.05bfaca1a65c27a5af68c9c1d1500169.gif

More like RideorDie eatin' dust I fear

IMG_0430.thumb.gif.05bfaca1a65c27a5af68c

1 minute ago, TayDuaStan said:

BILLBOARD HOT 100:

LAST SOLO #1 HIT:

• Taylor Swift: Cruel Summer (2023)

• Lady Gaga: Born This Way (2011)

83675-B08-A0-D9-451-B-96-E5-7-F6-A91-ECE

Regardless of where soundtrack singles chart determining that Gaga is irrelevant or a flop on that basis alone is significantly moronic. Soundtrack singles bomb or flop all the time and it has happened to everyone and so do jazz and cover-albums. This doesn't mean LG7 will flop but go ahead and say that out loud TayDuaStan because you will get bookmarked :ducky:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.