Lady Gaga's 'Harlequin' debuts zero songs on Global Spotify | Day 2: 3.6M (-48%)

KatyPrismSpirit

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

#42 on the TTH... give me a break stunnah, it's not like she had 3 singles/music videos and a VMAs medley :bibliahh:and exactly as you said, her jazz alboom on the side outdoing katy's big pop comeback alboom that had so much money put into it. thanks for agreeing :clap3:

Will this album get reviews? Bc this album is definitely be a critic's favourite or at least score way higher than 143

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor Dick

• UnRayuki

• Assassin

• KatyPrismSpirit

3 minutes ago, Burn said:

:lmao: Well duh they're both albums inspired by movies but it was that user who was saying that TG had a visual to accompany it as if Harlequin doesn't :cm: especially as numerous Gaga songs are used in the movie whereas only Sprit is used in TLK. Maybe Harlequin streams will improve when the movie is out.

"Gift is also accompanied with a visual album, right?, which helps with its streaming performance."

I mean, they're not wrong. JFAD isn't a visual album like BLACK IS KING is, it's a movie  :cm:

4 minutes ago, Matchatea said:

Will this album get reviews? Bc this album is definitely be a critic's favourite or at least score way higher than 143

The IQ of an eggplant is way higher than 143 MC 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Liafen said:

"Gift is also accompanied with a visual album, right?, which helps with its streaming performance."

I mean, they're not wrong. JFAD isn't a visual album like BLACK IS KING is, it's a movie  :cm:

I'm not sure why you're still trying. The Gift outstreamed Harlequin and it's very simple - 10m > 7m. You can spew out whatever reasons/excuses you want (but Harlequin is jazz!, but The Gift had 27 songs*, but Jay-Z and Pharrell!) but it won't change that FACT. :skull:

*and I've already broken down how even if you apportion The Gift to make it equal to the length of Harlequin it still outstreamed. The numbers do not lie. Deal with it.

Edited by Burn

Kinda Flop and rightfully so. The album could have been more adventurous a la the joker, folie a deux, and happy mistake and have less generic sounding jazz/blues covers. I'm not streaming it again personally 

2 minutes ago, Burn said:

I'm not sure why you're still trying. The Gift outstreamed Harlequin and it's very simple - 10m > 7m. You can spew out whatever reasons/excuses you want (but Harlequin is jazz!, but The Gift had 27 songs*, but Jay-Z and Pharrell!) but it won't change that FACT. :skull:

*and I've already broken down how even if you apportion The Gift's streams to make it equal to the size of Harlequin it still outstreamed. The numbers do not lie. Deal with it.

I'm "trying" because you keep posting the biggest logical fallacies in this thread. Katamari

No one is arguing that The Gift outstreamed Harlequin. It still remains a bigger disappointment all things considered. 

4 minutes ago, Liafen said:

I'm "trying" because you keep posting the biggest logical fallacies in this thread. Katamari

No one is arguing that The Gift outstreamed Harlequin. It still remains a bigger disappointment all things considered. 

tell that to your fellow LMs. they must be hugely disappointed after:

2 hours ago, Femininomenon said:

Harlequin spotify 1st day predictions

Canonical Ensembl - 26M

FailSafe - 23M

Hot Volcano - 22.5M
Human Fly - 20-21.5M

kwek_kwek - 20M

Nico Robin - 17M

perfectillusion204 - 16.5M

Chaos Angel - 16.2M

AlGreRithm - 15.6M

Hair - 14.5M

duybeeGashantiGa - 14.3M

Extinctkid - 14.3M 

Miss Anthropocene - 13.5M

ineedboxinggloves - 13M

MonsterNavy - 12M

MonsterTown - 10.5M

Miracle - 10M

Daglazzo - 10M

ViviLittleM 10M

Velvet - 9.8M

Jack! - 9.5M

Rhiannon - 8.5M

MonsterJohn - 8M

GipJo - 6.7M

:rip:

they set the expectation, not me :cm:

• Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

The meltdowns aaaaaah :marshmallow:

« but-buut Katy had the VMA's and a MuSic Video!1!1!1 » 

y'all claim that Gaga is a legendary singer yet keep comparing her to a panned flop to make her look better :redface:

make it make sense

so you accepted your fave is a panned flop

tumblr_inline_oo87km3TP11qe1eof_500.thum

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, RideOrDie said:

so you accepted your fave is a panned flop

tumblr_inline_oo87km3TP11qe1eof_500.thum

Gurl you can't turn this on me lmao, but keep the meltdowns comin' I love to see u fight for your life after all those posts about Katy :marshmallow:

• Like 5

Just now, OmegaRidley said:

Gurl you can't turn this on me lmao, but keep the meltdowns comin' I love to see u fight for your life after all those posts about Katy :marshmallow:

battling for my life (BABYLON!) like Katy when she realizes she released biggest bomb of all time produced by a rapist and made capitol lose so much money investing in this tankery, that's gossip :campfire:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, FrederickGa said:

C2C has always been a Gaga side project what do u mean?

Certainly with the awards, acclaim and success it got, it was treated and shoved down everyones throats as a main project; but since 350kquin is under-performing, it's suddenly a side project that doesn't matter. Now if it  was a smash, you would be spinning a different tune. Please.

1 hour ago, aesthetic bih said:

The Gift is still a certified rotting BOMB! Unfortunately, you comparing it with a bombing JAZZ album won't help you with your case. Hope this helps :heart2:

the tears  

lanaboards-yikes.gif

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

spacer.png

someone edit in "Friday 27 September : Flop " 

:duca: 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

#42 on the TTH... give me a break stunnah, it's not like she had 3 singles/music videos and a VMAs medley :bibliahh:and exactly as you said, her jazz alboom on the side outdoing katy's big pop comeback alboom that had so much money put into it. thanks for agreeing :clap3:

Now sis, let's not pretend that in 2024/Streaming era music video has more of an impact than place on TTH. 

28 minutes ago, Burn said:

tell that to your fellow LMs. they must be hugely disappointed after:

they set the expectation, not me :cm:

Half of that wasn't that far off, and the other half was deranged… That doesn't make your arguments more sound or mine any less true 

lanaboards-yikes.gif

29 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

y'all claim that Gaga is a legendary singer yet keep comparing her to a panned flop to make her look better :redface:

make it make sense

and the numbers are exactly the same.  Can't wait for Day 2 when they fall below 143's 2nd day.

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, spree said:

and the numbers are exactly the same.  Can't wait for Day 2 when they fall below 143's 2nd day.

Wait… you really can't wait for that? Is that really important to you?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

make it make sense

U ATE sis

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nando_05 said:

Wait… you really can't wait for that? Is that really important to you?

of course not, I could care less.  Don't take everything you hear at face value.

39 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

make it make sense

wow u ateee ma'am

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.