Lady Gaga's 'Harlequin' debuts zero songs on Global Spotify | Day 2: 3.6M (-48%)

KatyPrismSpirit

1 minute ago, AbeHicks said:

Didn't ASIB open with 1,3M streams? Look how that ended up :gaycat1: The fact is, soundtrack albums don't have high opening numbers: people wait to watch the movie before they listen.

1.3M?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor Dick

• UnRayuki

• Assassin

• KatyPrismSpirit

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

The album was also produced by Beyoncé and features artists such as Wizkid, Burna Boy, Mr Eazi, Tiwa Savage, Tekno, Yemi Alade, Busiswa, Moonchild Sanelly, and Salatiel, as well as appearances from Jay-Z, Blue Ivy Carter, Childish Gambino, Pharrell Williams, Kendrick Lamar, Tierra Whack, 070 Shake, and Jessie Reyez among others

vs 

Lady Gaga

IMG-9368.gif

And no one knew the album existed because this was an actual example of a no promo album unlike a lot of stans that use that excuse when their fave flops. Beyoncé literally didn't post about the album on instagram for over a month after its release. If I didn't follow beylegion twitter I would've had no idea the album existed. 

Edited by Fleahive
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Will it outdo the abysmal 54K selling #2 album "Lion King: The Gift" which only featured 4 songs solely by Beyonce?

With another at least 6 featuring her vocals prominently in some capacity? :rip:

The way the goalposts move indeed :rip:

I really hope the Jay-Z, Pharrell, Childish Gambino, and Major Lazer assisted body of work DOES outdo an entire solo project with a film not even out :rip:

Y'all REALLY want to compare literal passion projects that badly!

• Like 2

Logging off to let the OGHs enjoy their circlejerk. Maybe all the talking about quality music and vocals will improve their music taste but I fear they will continue to torture their eardrums. 

3 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Didn't ASIB open with 1,3M streams? Look how that ended up :gaycat1: The fact is, soundtrack albums don't have high opening numbers: people wait to watch the movie before they listen.

The excuse generator is working overtime!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Fleahive said:

And no one knew the album existed because this was an actual example of a no promo album that a lot of stans use when their fave flops. Beyoncé literally didn't post about the album for over a month after its release. If I didn't follow beylegion twitter I would've had no idea the album existed. 

GNIFspsWMAE-Yz7.png

IMG-9368.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Me & My Hits said:

I guess we all should thank Bruno Mars, truly a nice person.

ppaFuYQ.gif

Ooo, close but actually :chick3::

ppaFuYQ.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4z8bM39EiA3jzbqdQ8Wr

Not y'all keeping with that screenshot. They made amends right after that

1 minute ago, kudmips7890 said:

With another at least 6 featuring her vocals prominently in some capacity? :rip:

The way the goalposts move indeed :rip:

I really hope the Jay-Z, Pharrell, Childish Gambino, and Major Lazer assisted body of work DOES outdo an entire solo project with a film not even out :rip:

Y'all REALLY want to compare literal passion projects that badly!

So you think that Beyonce's passion project will be more successful than Academy Award winning Lady Gaga's companion project?

Guess we may not be far from the shallow after all.

ppaFuYQ.gif

• Haha 6

At least there's good news. This serving OUT-OUT means there will be ZERO jazz songs on LG7

antm-excited.gif

2 minutes ago, Mokichi said:

With a #1 song on US NMF/cover and playlisted on TTH, this is surprising..

No, it's not. DWAS would be the same smash even if it was a solo Bruno song. The reality is that young generations and Gen Z don't listen to Gaga. She's not an important artist or a relevant celebrity in my generation. She's good for a throwback moment but no one gaf about her and Idk how u dont see it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

30 minutes ago, Pop Fan said:

Yeah, seem about right. I expected the radical tankery and she served it. The truth is that Lady Gaga isn't an A-list MPG anymore. We are in the year of 2024. She's not a relevant artist anymore and isn't popular with the younger generations because she's a washed popstar making generic dance pop . The Gen Z is not checking for a mew Lady Gaga record. She's just lost her edge and cool vibe so the younger genetations dropped her.

I have a really strong feeling that LG7 will underperform or maybe even tank. Gaga is used to flopping.

4 minutes ago, Pop Fan said:

The excuse generator is working overtime!

The boundless hate generator too! Surely your opinion is the one to listen to. :gaycat3:

Can't believe we were hyping up this whole year the projects of Katy, Gaga and Dua only for them to serve OUT-OUT

IMG-9368.gif

1 minute ago, bjorn said:

Is this a bigger flop than 143??? Didn't know it was possible :bibliahh:

143 is a massive flop. Harlequin is radical tankery

Just now, Pop Fan said:

No, it's not. DWAS would be the same smash even if it was a solo Bruno song. The reality is that young generations and Gen Z don't listen to Gaga. She's not an important artist or a relevant celebrity in my generation. She's good for a throwback moment but no one gaf about her and Idk how u dont see it

Nice to know "gen z" has such dedicated Gaga haters :gaycat4: I guess she is somewhat relevant.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

So you think that Beyonce's passion project will be more successful than Academy Award winning Lady Gaga's companion project?

Guess we may not be far from the shallow after all.

ppaFuYQ.gif

I would certainly hope those big names like Jay-Z would make an impact! :coffee:

If not, then oof

ppaFuYQ.gif

Oh how the tables have turned. KatyCats got their first W of 143 era. They used to compete in popularity, now they're cimpeting in tankery

8 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

And no one knew the album existed because this was an actual example of a no promo album unlike a lot of stans that use that excuse when their fave flops. Beyoncé literally didn't post about the album on instagram for over a month after its release. If I didn't follow beylegion twitter I would've had no idea the album existed. 

https://pitchfork.com/news/beyonce-releasing-new-song-spirit-tonight-curates-lion-king-album/

People definitely knew about it? :rip:

Not someone from the Hive admitting they ONLY get news from IG and Twitter :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.