Lady Gaga's 'Harlequin' debuts zero songs on Global Spotify | Day 2: 3.6M (-48%)

KatyPrismSpirit

53 minutes ago, kudmips7890 said:

Ah yes, of course the bestie of the exposed Anticipating is going into their SECOND decade engaging in...this? 

:dancehall:

ppaFuYQ.gif

what? yeah see when you guys are in a corner and start being this off topic and weird, it's never that serious, but you pushed me. It's a great jazz album, btw. 

ppaFuYQ.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor Dick

• UnRayuki

• Assassin

• KatyPrismSpirit

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

It's hard not to watch the scrambling, the cockiness, the repeated circle jerks, the gifs hysteria, it just always comes back. if you gonna dish it you gotta be able to take it 

ppaFuYQ.gif

notchu

rXndLnM.gif

2 hours ago, kudmips7890 said:

Got it. The Weeknd's Avatar song can slide, but Gaga is held to a different standard 

The hypocrisy :chick3:

spacer.png

Idgaf about The Weeknd either 

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 2

7 hours ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

She's back to Katy's boat again:suburban:

Hurricane Helene all over again.  Are those global numbers?

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, spree said:

Hurricane Helene all over again.  Are those global numbers?

not the "stop bullying Katy guys!" group running in here :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, Monkey_Juice said:

Not suprised 

She sounds a mess on this album

tumblr_mxzj6cS3ZR1ql5yr7o1_400.gif 

Her and Katy are on the same level after all lol 

!! Jazz is not her thing at all. :rip:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

not you CONVENIENTLY leaving out the fact that everything Jay-Z, Gambino (sans this is america) and Pharrell were putting out in 2018/2019 was flopping and that The Gift is an afrobeats album... A genre that had not yet made the waves it did a few years later in the states :rip: 

Let's not pretend those 3 were automatic hitmakers in 2019. dkjfals;f just throwing excuses at the wall and seeing what sticks is crazy 

Pharrell put out Sweetner and had Feels, which was a MASSIVE hit. Gambino released This Is America, which was a MASSIVE hit. Not gonna argue for Jay though. You are right that a lot of us (including me) got VERY brave with The Gift's performance, so getting some kiis from this isn't unwarranted :eli:

It's really sad to watch when jobless gays in their mid 30s are serving delulu, downvoting everyone and keep finding lame excuses for their fave :redface::fan: This thread is something :ryan3:

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 6

1 hour ago, spree said:

Not Woman's World being bigger >>> :fan:

No y'all getting BRAVE.

I can't wait for her studio album to debut to see what you're gonna say about it 

At least this EP has quality music, not every pop girl can say that. Yes Gaga educate them :clap3:

Edited by $ebert
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, $ebert said:

No y'all getting BRAVE.

I can't wait for her studio album to debut to see what you're gonna say about it 

At least this EP has quality music, not every pop girl can say that. Yes Gaga educate them :clap3:

Shut up, god :rip:

this whole release has been a constant 143 comparison in ATRL, isn't that smile song smashing? why y'all insist on compare her and Katy when Katy is Xtina and JLo's peer 

OT: her jazz albums doesn't do that well iirc, so yeah I'm sure we are not expecting anything from this

Edited by Tistotal
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, lgaga1fan said:

Pharrell put out Sweetner and had Feels, which was a MASSIVE hit. Gambino released This Is America, which was a MASSIVE hit. Not gonna argue for Jay though. You are right that a lot of us (including me) got VERY brave with The Gift's performance, so getting some kiis from this isn't unwarranted :eli:

Feels peaked at #20 in the US. Hardly an impact. He just produced Sweetner, Ariana is not on the Gift (she was in Chromatica though :eli:).

This is America came out 1 year before The Gift. After that he released Summertime Magic that peaked at #44 and a 21 Savage feat that peaked at #73 :psyduck:

If Jay was any drawn, Everything Is Flop would have done better :skull:

The Gift didn't get any help from these people. It was all on Bey even thought she was not on every song on the album.

• Confused 1

The Katy Hamsters getting brave :xtinass: 

You guys stan a panned bomb. Even Jazzga is not on the same boat as Katy because she never is and never will be this panned and hated. Also, comparing Harlequin numbers to Katy's comeback is not a good look.

At least wait for LG7. For now, play her current #1 GLOBAL SMASH!  :heart: 

Edited by Ethereaaal

I fully blame her for giving us Jazz when this is obviously was suppose to be dark pop. 

Anyway.. The lead single is coming. Don't f it up gags

1 hour ago, Tistotal said:

Shut up, god :rip:

this whole release has been a constant 143 comparison in ATRL, isn't that smile song smashing? why y'all insist on compare her and Katy when Katy is Xtina and JLo's peer 

OT: her jazz albums doesn't do that well iirc, so yeah I'm sure we are not expecting anything from this

There was not even one reference to her… I was saying this is not Gaga's main project, it's just a cute EP for the fans and the quality is really high, I actually love most of the songs. 

If fans wanted to start fan base wars they should wait for the studio album. Literally not even directed to any particular fan base, there are swifties, Bey hive and Katy fans here making fun of her numbers, like chill, go for a walk or something.

I know Gaga is gonna bring it when doing mainstream music, I can't wait for her numbers to come out and shut their mouths :clap3:

Edited by $ebert
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, spree said:

Not Woman's World being bigger >>> :fan:

a lead single of a comeback album from a main pop girl with a massive month long promo campaign and music video?
Next to a soundtrack album of showtunes announced a few days ago? You don't say

Edited by Hexchromatica

13 hours ago, Stunnah said:

Birds of a feather, we stick together 

spacer.png

This is low key the funniest post of the year

13 minutes ago, MatiRod said:

I stan Ga Ga since 2008 but I couldn't bring myself to listen to this fully ngl

Well the last few songs are the best part of the album lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.