Will you still listen to Lana Del Rey after her marriage with a republican man

liam13

After the breakdown I'm still going through upon reading the news passes :redface:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• Relampago.

• JO1s

• liam13

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, MistressKay said:

Not all republicans support trump or his values. 

Unfortunately this one does I fear

2 hours ago, Punky Rooster said:

I'll listen to her one hit if it comes on during a throwback playlist

she doesn't need your charity stream :heart:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Musicmajor said:

I haven't enjoyed anything she has put out since Lust for Life.

Same.

She's not T Swizzle so she's good :heart:

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

I thought the Britney Maholmes thing was stupid but let's not act like Lana released a documentary where she cried about how queer people are treated and also released a "bad" song about queer rights… Taylor has been vocal about supporting LGBTQ people and made it a focus for an era too.

Anyone shocked by Lana doing this is dumb, if Taylor did the same it would be like.. okay so did you mean what you said or? Travis seems pretty queer-friendly. He's not an advocate but if he ever came out saying being gay was objectively wrong and horrible then I'd personally be disappointed like I was with Matty.

The same would go with girls like Gaga, Ariana, Miley, etc.

Let's not act like people were not after Taylor circa 2017 for not speaking out.  Had she stepped in the same room with a Trump supporter back then people would have been at her throat. 

The common thread is there is a certain group of people who are predisposed to hate certain artists and are not held back by what is reasonable.  Lana does not really have the same fervor around her. 

41 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Let's not act like people were not after Taylor circa 2017 for not speaking out.  Had she stepped in the same room with a Trump supporter back then people would have been at her throat. 

The common thread is there is a certain group of people who are predisposed to hate certain artists and are not held back by what is reasonable.  Lana does not really have the same fervor around her. 

Again, I don't disagree but Lana has literally been spotted with Republicans constantly :rip: 

Taylor Swift made feminism her whole schtick back in 2014, she's aligned herself with many liberal values even prior to the Lover era. Sure, she's a bigger star but also let's not act like other liberal girls wouldn't be dragged either for similar things. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Who needs Lana? Sky Ferreira is about to release SOTY in a Volpi Cup winning film. 

this volpi >>>>
Roltini-Singles-Mozzarella-Uncured-Peppe

anyjuas yes I will but I'll still be side eyeing her as a person 

12 hours ago, byzantium said:

You're right. We like Lana cause she is likeable while there's NOTHING to like abt Taylor Swift. Zero. Zilch. NADA.

• Confused 1

Of course.

we need that 6ix9ine and nicki jam collab :celestial6:

Edited by romas_ld

Edited by romas_ld

Yes, but I like her fans to shut up before coming for any other artists' personal lives and "moral compass" again

2 hours ago, Prodigal Self said:

You're right. We like Lana cause she is likeable while there's NOTHING to like abt Taylor Swift. Zero. Zilch. NADA.

tell me you are biased without telling me you are biased

15 hours ago, MistressKay said:

Not all republicans support trump or his values. 

Lol

• Like 1

I don't see why it would stop anyone listening to her, if anything it's extremely on brand 

Isn't that all she dates lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.