JADE - "Fantasy"

zeta

2 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

JADE THIRLWALL is jetting to Los Angeles to shoot the big-budget music video for her second solo single, out in a few weeks.I'm told the former Little Mix singer will work with top director David LaChapelle, who has taken charge of some of pop's most iconic clips.

David was the mastermind behind Christina Aguilera's racy video for Dirrty and Britney Spears' Everytime – but this will be his first video in almost a decade.A source said: "Jade is working flat out but still can't believe her luck that David has agreed to head up her next video.

"She will fly to LA this week and then the video will be filmed over four consecutive days."They both have big plans for what they want to achieve."Like with her debut Angel Of My Dreams, Jade has full-on choreography planned."

Source: The Sun

I hope they have enough time to edit it in time for 18th October...

• Thanks 1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• Supervillain

• abra

1 minute ago, The Slayer said:

How is the video going to be ready in time for the 18th if it hasn't been shot yet?

With hopes and prayers 🙏 

• Haha 3

Sounds great but Miss Thirlwall why do you refuse to release It Girl?! :jonny2:

Hmmm im not really feeling the snippet and i dont like that we already have 30 second snippet 3 weeks before the release but i stan anyways 

The way this gurl has stomped on her peers effortlessly…

Amazing sound.

• Like 2

I really want her to become the next big pop girl. This sounds even better than the past two releases which were already amazing 

• Like 4

She's so talented and I see so much artistry and drive in her. So perched for this song! Wonderful snippet :heart: AOMD and MC are one of the best songs of this year.

I trust that Jade knows what she's doing. I refuse to believe she'd allow this song to be released without a music video ready to go on release date. What we REALLY need to be worried about is whether RCA have gotten it together regarding physicals this time around. 

23 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

JADE THIRLWALL is jetting to Los Angeles to shoot the big-budget music video for her second solo single, out in a few weeks.I'm told the former Little Mix singer will work with top director David LaChapelle, who has taken charge of some of pop's most iconic clips.

David was the mastermind behind Christina Aguilera's racy video for Dirrty and Britney Spears' Everytime – but this will be his first video in almost a decade.A source said: "Jade is working flat out but still can't believe her luck that David has agreed to head up her next video.

"She will fly to LA this week and then the video will be filmed over four consecutive days."They both have big plans for what they want to achieve."Like with her debut Angel Of My Dreams, Jade has full-on choreography planned."

Source: The Sun

control it jadeeee :jonny5:

i always knew she was the one with a concrete vision, capricorns just get it done lol ! :laugh:

On 9/29/2024 at 3:55 AM, mike_int said:

Well ... if his is true "Fantasy" video will be directed by one and only David LaChapelle (it was previously rumored he shot the album cover as well)

bEfGAzdl.jpg

Not the one and only David Lachapelle  :flame: :jonny5: :flame:

JADE coming to take over the music industry IKTR.

The way this is so Jessie Ware coded omg :jonnycat:

shes 3 for 3 i FEAR

This snippet is so ******* good, I'm so excited for her debut album. She's about to serve a little masterpiece :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.