Lady Gaga - 'Harlequin'

rafael-abc

6 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Gorl Mr.S is not playing with us he has always been 100% accurate. Sorry!

Was he accurate about Folklore? No he wasn't. How do you know that he has not gotten the soundtrack and Harlequin album mixed up? How do you know he is not pulling a little joke on us? Because all I know is that the snippets and album art are about as far removed from jazz as the moon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• KatyPrismSpirit

4 minutes ago, jijie101 said:

Neither the snippets nor the album art indicates jazz, soul or doo ***:rip: I'm very confused, especially the 1st and 3rd snippet, they scream alt rock to me.

right... and all of the snippets have a similar vibe and sound too

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, 4th Time Around said:

Was he accurate about Folklore? No he wasn't. How do you know that he has not gotten the soundtrack and Harlequin album mixed up? How do you know he is not pulling a little joke on us? Because all I know is that the snippets and album art are about as far removed from jazz as the moon

Ma'am he literally always been accurate in the last couple of years. He posted part of the DWAS cover before the song was even announced. He was fully accurate on PF2, HMHAS, Lift Me Up, Cowboy Carter. So much more. 

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Ma'am he literally always been accurate in the last couple of years. He posted part of the DWAS cover before the song was even announced. He was fully accurate on PF2, HMHAS, Lift Me Up, Cowboy Carter. So much more. 

explain the snippets gaga posted then :redface:

i'm not saying he's wrong, but why would she tease that sound?

We already know the titles of those snippets too. World on a String snippet for example, sounds nothing like the Frank Sinatra song. This is so confusing yet exciting:bird:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

explain the snippets gaga posted then :redface:

i'm not saying he's wrong, but why would she tease that sound?

the snippets she posted on IG are from Harlequin and those could very easily be from soul, doo-w op music

3 hours ago, Mr.S said:

This album is pretty much jazz, soul, doo-***, very theatrical and musical. 

Oh I love this concept! What's your favourite song?

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the snippets she posted on IG are from Harlequin and those could very easily be from soul, doo-w op music

are we not talking about harlequin? 😭 and it sounds very alt rock to me... but idk i haven't heard the album yet so...

Edited by Windy Day

23 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Not really. His description of folklore was wrong in so many ways

deNile is a river in Egypt, your fave's next album is pretty much jazz, soul, doo-***, very theatrical and musical.

• Haha 1

so it's not rock :noparty:

A bummer ngl. The direction and concept of the project was very promising 

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

so it's not rock :noparty:

A bummer ngl. The direction and concept of the project was very promising 

We don't know that, I am not going to discount three snippets that sound exactly like rock just because someone claimed otherwise 

• Like 1

So this is 3 original tracks and 10 covers? I'm still excited as I wasn't expecting any music outside of LG7, so this is a nice treat. 

holy **** that snippet is INCREDIBLE, I'm obsessed :WAP: I assume that is "The Joker"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.