HDD: Future #1, Katy 37-42k

Squall

1 hour ago, KOMH said:

Getting brave as a Katycat after everything that's transpired this week is peak insanity :deadbanana:

Gurl ATRL is not real life. Step outside, it will be fine i promise. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Yes, AND

• Squall

• wastedpotential

4 hours ago, Yes, AND said:

With tour bundles, merchandise bundles which no longer count so it is not the same situation. 

Katy could easily shift an extra 40000 copies if tour bundles counted. 

Even if Chromatica didn't move a single physical sale it would still have done 65k units from streaming alone :ahh: please take SEVERAL seats

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Even if Chromatica didn't move a single physical sale it would still have done 65k units from streaming alone :ahh: please take SEVERAL seats

Is that supposed to be impressive ? When Rain on me was responsible for around 30k of those. 

Edited by Yes, AND
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

Is that supposed to be impressive ? When Rain on me was responsible for around 30k of those. 

Considering your alleged fave is being outstreamed by two interludes from that album, yes! :clap3:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

Gurl ATRL is not real life. Step outside, it will be fine i promise. 

Not that I am a fan of Gaga but it's weird for a troll like you to say something like this :eli: . Are you even a real Ariana's stan?

Not her debuting worse than One of the Boys :skull: 

tbh expected 25K, but this is just horrendous. a complete and utter atomic BOMB:duck:

deserved tho :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.