'143' Review Thread | RS: 1.5 out 5 | MC: 35 [2nd worst rated MC album after K-Fed]

Bends

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio ₃₈

• Bends

• wastedpotential

• Matchatea

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Tistotal said:

You don't have NRO, HIH or CAIL this time, there's no way to like this bomb :jonny5:

I'm really trying and some generic bops could go to my playlists but that's all 

our only little bit of hope is that the 21 savage or JID collab becomes a random hit but other than that i guess its really over  :jonny6:

MC threads are only kind of fun if it is an artist that usually gets acclaimed getting panned, or a panned artist getting good reviews.

An artist whose career has been consistent, universal panning just isn't that fun, like obviously she's getting lashed as per usual :rip: 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Komet said:

I'm not expecting as hard lashings as yall are, imo most are prob gonna give a lil courteous 2.5-3 out of 5 review and MC will end up in 50s like Smile.

:suburban:

Smile is literally light years better. This might be in the 30s-40s

6 minutes ago, Khal said:

MC threads are only kind of fun if it is an artist that usually gets acclaimed getting panned, or a panned artist getting good reviews.

An artist whose career has been consistent, universal panning just isn't that fun, like obviously she's getting lashed as per usual :rip: 

For me, I am excited about the actual lashings. Even though I knew Woman World was going to get panned, i had good giggle on some of those lashings

• Haha 12

9 minutes ago, Khal said:

There's truth to this, but I'm excited for a major Dr. Luke project to get publicly lashed. And the lashings couldn't have aligned better with all the nasty stuff coming out about Diddy. The most nefarious individuals in music (like Luke) need a reckoning. It shouldn't be acceptable for the industry to be as toxic to artists as it's historically been. 

Yes, Katy has already been panned many times but the unified negative critical and public response to this album will hopefully send a message.

• Thanks 10

1 hour ago, Erotic said:

I've arrived

gettyimages-1353101484.jpg

ive arrived

1401815669_angelina-jolie-mar-2000-zoom.

me and my brother @TomTom swapping a kiss at the red carpet #incest #loveislove

Angelina-Jolie-Oscar-Kiss-With-Her-Broth

• Haha 14

14 minutes ago, Khal said:

Katy getting (deserved) lashings is always fun

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i hope she has bops like THIS HIT 

• Haha 3

Lovin the dresses of everyone here. Yll look smoking hot. Sle :gaycat:

Here mine. 
Bracing myself for what might be the decade's-millennium biggest critical flop :chick3:
It's the end of my Fave and her career, but at least we're serving in the red carpet :eli:
This 2000s dress with kimono vibes :gayriahcat1::ihype:

vanessa-hudgens-red-carpet-transformation-15.jpg?fit=800,1198&quality=86&strip=all 

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Haha 3

I always nervously laugh at funerals

0cf64abe661b2dca1ef64c2036ed366c.jpg

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Mariya Takeuchi said:

I always nervously laugh at funerals

0cf64abe661b2dca1ef64c2036ed366c.jpg

CHEERS TO LADY GOTTWALD! You had a good 5 year run (2008-2013). You'll be remembered once a year on the 4th of July when someone turns to their friend and says "I remember this song! Who is the singer?"

:cheers:

• Haha 10

Stream album of the week while you're here

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.