• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Riverbank

• BrattyBottom

• zoldyck

• Bends

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread will be even more iconic than that Chained To The Rhythm chart-run's thread, I fear.

○ミ

• Haha 8

18 minutes ago, BrattyBottom said:

I notice it has quickly shot to the bottom as worst reviewed album on AOTY, it's sitting at 37. 

Yikes!

Screenshot_20240712_105458_Reddit.thumb.

• Haha 2

The Sputnik review was only a user review, y'all

:suburban:

Oh y'all are perched for this huh? Then migrate to Spotify First Day and then HDD thereafter. :deadbanana4:

• Haha 4

59 minutes ago, Edonis said:

"Are you ready for your TANKING lessons?"

ARTPOP gulped

Bionic breathed heavily

Britney Jean nodded nervously

Glitter sighed

Lotus dry heaved

C,XOXO gasped for air

Dopamine got teary-eyed

Latoya Jackson stared blankly

"Yes, 143." they said in unison.

Witness and Smile are missing though!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Summerboy95 said:

Witness and Smile are missing though!

Her discography could be a copypasta on its own :suburban:

She's always been panned so not sure why some of you are camping here over something that even Stevie Wonder would've seen coming...

• Haha 9

13 minutes ago, DockDock said:

a 5 stars review there:skull::

Y'all love to hate on Katy Perry 5.00 stars

It's a decent album. I guess y'all just giving it 0,5-2 stars because you hate katy perry. this is so uncool

Please take this 5 star review down as its only a user review. No fake positive reviews in this official thread plz 🙏

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Katy Perry realizing we are bopping to '7' by Nelly Furtado and not 143

JVWxnxM.gif

Edited by Kern
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Please take this 5 star review down as its only a user review. No fake positive reviews in this official thread plz 🙏

let me hide that real quick:eli:

• Haha 2

It's definitely not an impressive album that warranted getting Luke back on board and actually just exposed how much of a shitty person she is. I don't think it's a 1/5 album tho maybe a 2 :lakitu:

• Thanks 1

Add my rankings: 

WOMAN'S WORLD 2/10 sounds like a jingle for a discounted clothing store

GIMME GIMME 4/10 I see what Luke and co was trying to do here but it wasn't successful. 21 didn't deliver.

GORGEOUS 2/10 one of the worst on the album. Should have stayed in the Feed the Beast scraps file. Too similar to GG yet...worse somehow. 

I'M HIS HE'S MINE 2.5/10 upgraded from a 2 because of Doechii's contribution. Katy sounds awkward and the sample is uninspired. Very dull.

CRUSH 4.5/10 sample use on this one is more successful. It's pretty inoffensive and my favourite so far. There's something feel good about it I guess. 

LIFETIMES 3.5/10 this isn't offensive but it doesn't go anywhere. It reminds me of a track you would find on an album in a bargain bin of unsold cds.

ALL THE LOVE 4/10 some of the better songwriting so far. Can't say much about the production, it's still very samey. 

NIRVANA 4/10 there's a bit of **** thrown in this one. This one has a few Katy moments in the songwriting. The outro is a bit of a moment and not just because it's over.

ARTIFICIAL 2.5/10 cringe cringe cringe. This one is pretty annoying and I really dislike the vocal production. Artifical is a good title because it sounds AI generated. JID...had a verse.

TRUTH 3.5/10 more bad vocal production. This one really doesn't really go anywhere but at least it has some heart in it.

WONDER 5.5/10 as I previously mentioned, this was the highlight for me on first listen. I can appreciate that this has personality. 

3/10 OVERALL

• Like 2

This album is the audio version of throwing sh_t at the wall and hoping it sticks

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BrattyBottom said:

Add my rankings: 

WOMAN'S WORLD 2/10 sounds like a jingle for a discounted clothing store

GIMME GIMME 4/10 I see what Luke and co was trying to do here but it wasn't successful. 21 didn't deliver.

GORGEOUS 2/10 one of the worst on the album. Should have stayed in the Feed the Beast scraps file. Too similar to GG yet...worse somehow. 

I'M HIS HE'S MINE 2.5/10 upgraded from a 2 because of Doechii's contribution. Katy sounds awkward and the sample is uninspired. Very dull.

CRUSH 4.5/10 sample use on this one is more successful. It's pretty inoffensive and my favourite so far. There's something feel good about it I guess. 

LIFETIMES 3.5/10 this isn't offensive but it doesn't go anywhere. It reminds me of a track you would find on an album in a bargain bin of unsold cds.

ALL THE LOVE 4/10 some of the better songwriting so far. Can't say much about the production, it's still very samey. 

NIRVANA 4/10 there's a bit of **** thrown in this one. This one has a few Katy moments in the songwriting. The outro is a bit of a moment and not just because it's over.

ARTIFICIAL 2.5/10 cringe cringe cringe. This one is pretty annoying and I really dislike the vocal production. Artifical is a good title because it sounds AI generated. JID...had a verse.

TRUTH 3.5/10 more bad vocal production. This one really doesn't really go anywhere but at least it has some heart in it.

WONDER 5.5/10 as I previously mentioned, this was the highlight for me on first listen. I can appreciate that this has personality. 

3/10 OVERALL

Not this being panned even on ATRL. :redface:

Me printing this thread every monday for the next weeks 

spacer.png

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Katycats please seek refuge in the 143 album thread during all the lashings and 1 star reviews. These will be some of the hardest days in our entire lifetimes.mp3 as Katycats. Use it so we can have a safe space. We will get through this yall :jonny6:

97si.gif

I'm about to leave, you will be alone 

so it already begins with 1/5 lol

3 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

I'm about to leave, you will be alone 

The way every Katycat is leaving like it was truly bad :rip:

• Haha 1

Ready for a round of tomatoes

tumblr_mb1jtl0FOU1r23ps8o3_r1_250.gifv

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

The way every Katycat is leaving like it was truly bad :rip:

You don't have NRO, HIH or CAIL this time, there's no way to like this bomb :jonny5:

I'm really trying and some generic bops could go to my playlists but that's all 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.