If Sabrina = Katy, and Chappell = Gaga… who is Tate McRae?

SweetTalker

We've all seen comments comparing the 2 new rising pop girls to our icons from the past decade.

where does Ms Tate fit in the conversation? 

i feel that y'alls obvious answer would be Britney she's not from the same generation as Katy/Gaga

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• unison stan

• JoJo

• glitch

• Matchatea

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ariana… she has the spray tan and trap-pop influence on her last album saying Ariana (tun) inspired her during the album making process. The voice is a different story though….. we can't inherit EVERYTHING from our mothers! :giraffe:

Edited by Matchatea
  • Thumbs Down 1

Tate is Natasha Bedingfield 

• Haha 4

Tate wants to be Britney, but shes actually Willa Ford.

Chappell is not Gaga. Gaga lite maybe but she's not on Gaga's level of theatrics.

Sabrina has the Gen Z version of Katy's millennial humor, but that's about it. 

Edited by Poptart89
  • Thanks 1

Yall do way too much for all three of them, they're just starting out and I have serious doubts any of them will become as big as their "mothers". Think you're just hungry for new pop girls tbh 

sabrina isn't katy. she was a flop with her first 5 era meanwhile katy became a mpg with her first album. also sabrina can sell album with SNS, katy wasn't an album seller like never :rip: i can't match sabrina's career with any older mpg tbh.

also i don't think that chappell is gaga tho. her debut is like a mini-the fame and GLB is an instant classic like bad romance but the fame was the best selling album of both '09 and '10 meanwhile i'm not sure that TRAFOAMP will end up this year's top 5. also the biggest difference is gaga loves, lives and craves fame but chappell is scared from fame. still gaga is one of her biggest influences if not the biggest.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, unison stan said:

sabrina isn't katy. she was a flop with her first 5 era meanwhile katy became a mpg with her first album. also sabrina can sell album with SNS, katy wasn't an album seller like never :rip: i can't match sabrina's career with any older mpg tbh.

huh? sabrina's album sales is inflated by her massive autoplay'd streams

katy is def a bigger album seller than sabrina

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.