Kylie™ - TENSION ♊ + World Tour Announcement coming

mike_int

Ooh, that CD is a must have. I can stop playing after Track 10 and be quite happy!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Shoful

• PaloSanto

• rta1913

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Moonbeam said:

Ooh, that CD is a must have. I can stop playing after Track 10 and be quite happy!

I just realised through this that the CD has a different tracklist to the vinyl - I think the CD looks better.

Also I do quite like the idea of a Tension II - it's basically a Carly Rae Jepsen tea and I like how Carly does her b-sides.

• Like 1

They had that amazing photo of Kylie sitting in front of the diamond and they really said ,,oh lets use the photo of Kylie on an AI swing and to make it ugly lets change the background to unreasonable yellow-green"

Screenshot-2024-09-19-115943.jpg

wtf-gif.gif

Edited by mike_int
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, mike_int said:

They had that amazing photo of Kylie sitting in front of the diamond and they really said ,,oh lets use the photo of Kylie on an AI swing and to make it ugly lets change the background to unreasonable yellow-green"

wtf-gif.gif

As with many pop campaigns, logic and taste didn't prevail :doc:

Just now, holyground13 said:

As with many pop campaigns, logic and taste didn't prevail :doc:

4426103593ccb7861dafbc8eb0bd9a9d.gif

• Like 1

Only good thing is that all variants are gatefold and not like with TENSION.

It is time to stop pretending that gatefold and booklet is "deluxe"

In this case I dont care what vinyl variant I get since packaging is absolutely the same and will just wait until it pop up on my regular retailer in lower price and cheaper shipping.

If they spend 5 minutes more on the design they could make the color of the sky on cover match the color of the vinyl at least to make it more interesting for consumers.

Well, studio Moross once again :/

41 minutes ago, mike_int said:

I'll switch the official one with either this or the one with her laying on her back. Both amazing shots.

Anyway, can't waitttttt

Signed print snatched

1 hour ago, mike_int said:

wtf-gif.gif

I have gigantic one-sided beef with Studio Moross

Credits:

1. Lights Camera Action (2:42) - Kylie, Lewis Thompson, and Ina Wroldsen

2. Taboo (2:48) - Steve Mac and Ina Wroldsen

3. Someone for Me (2:34) - Lostboy, Sarah Hudson, Brett McLaughlin, Pablo Bowman, and Kevin Hickey

4. Good as Gone (3:09) - Benjamin Kohn, Peter Kelleher, Thomas Barnes, Caroline Ailin, and Noonie Bao

5. Kiss Bang Bang (2:27) - Kylie, Oliver Peterhof, Neave Applebaum, Alna Hofmeyr, and James Norton

6. Diamonds (2:42) - Kylie, Jennifer Decilveo, Vaughn Oliver, and Jesse St. John

7. Hello (2:44) - John Morgan, William Lansley, Ina Wroldsen, and Neave Applebaum

8. Dance to the Music (2:31) - Kylie, Jennifer Decilveo, Vaughn Oliver, Jesse St. John, and Tobias Wincorn

9. Shoulda Left Ya (2:20) - Kylie, @biff stannard, Gez O'Connell, and Duck Blackwell

They'll pull all the stops to get her her tenth (!!!!) UK #1 album so we can probably expect more variants later on. Personally hoping for a bookcase version to match the rest of her BMG releases

Wait the Hello leak is 2:30 not 2:44 like the album version, it's been tweaked or it's a different song, in either case a win :jonny5:

• Like 1

I love Kylie, you can tell she generally loves to make & perform her music. 

38 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Agreed!

Yep, officially switching my cover on iTunes

15 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

Wait the Hello leak is 2:30 not 2:44 like the album version, it's been tweaked or it's a different song, in either case a win :jonny5:

I would love it to be a completely different version:clap3:

31 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

tumblr_ns9aa9caLy1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

The tour poster is ugly as hell.

The album cover is gorgeous!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.