• PaloSanto

• bitchfit

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Saint James said:

as a Tension apologist this new era is underwhelming to say the least 

It hasn't even started tbh :deadbanana2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Dance Alone stomps on any collabs she releaced recently incluiding EOSN so that's alright and like by now we know she loves to tack a collab on an album but still this is incredibly disappointing :noparty: it should AT LEAST have included Heavenly Body and Drum, what was the point of cancelling the digital release of the Bonus Deluxe then? i would have taken those two instead of any of the collabs

Edited by VENUSWAVE
  • Like 2

Do we have a list of all the Tension outtakes that have leaked? and which ones ARENT on Tension II?

3 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

Do we have a list of all the Tension outtakes that have leaked? and which ones ARENT on Tension II?

only Hello is on Tension II

4 minutes ago, VENUSWAVE said:

only Hello is on Tension II

Do we have a list of all the other songs from Tension sessions that have leaked?

3 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

Do we have a list of all the other songs from Tension sessions that have leaked?

1. Piano

2. Vegas Baby

3. Running

4. Hello

5. Tears of Joy

6. Electric

7. Go To

8. Happy

9. Heartbreak City

10. Love Unlimited (To Be In Love)

11. More Than A Feeling

12. Puppet On A String

13. Stars In Our Eyes

14. Talk With Your Body

15. Water

16. When You Love Someone

Along with like every demo of released songs

• Thanks 2

This won't be an album I can listen to from start to finish if "My Oh My", "Midnight Ride", and "Dance Alone" are on it, but I'm pumped that we are getting 9 (well maybe 8 if "Hello" is the same as the Tension leak) new songs!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Moonbeam said:

This won't be an album I can listen to from start to finish if "My Oh My", "Midnight Ride", and "Dance Alone" are on it, but I'm pumped that we are getting 9 (well maybe 8 if "Hello" is the same as the Tension leak) new songs!

Yeah the album is already a no from me, I'm just excited about the tour atp

also not y'all talking about "what about Running!!!!" "it should have been Water!!!" when all y'all did the entire time was complain and drag her about the 80's sound of the album and talking about "we want more padam padam i hear it and i know"

like DON'T act shocked...

jcsoos.gif

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, VENUSWAVE said:

also not y'all talking about "what about Running!!!!" "it should have been Water!!!" when all y'all did the entire time was complain and drag her about the 80's sound of the album and talking about "we want more padam padam i hear it and i know"

like DON'T act shocked...

jcsoos.gif

And thank god for that. NOBODY wants those rejects. Running was the only deserving one and she missed that opportunity 

• Thumbs Down 1

Running and Water are trash, Hello was the only song I actually wanted on here and I'm beyond happy with it's inclusion!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Tension : the Gemini ️ Edition 

• Like 1

So it's a whole new album?? It's already giving playlist album stuffing the tracklist with all the droplets, I only like EOSN 😭

Padam >>>> EOSN = Tension >>>>>> Dance Alone >>>Hold On To Now >>>>>>>>> MOM = Midnight Ride 

Furthermore DA and EOSN are already on the albums of Sia and Blessed Madonna 💀.

Whatever, I'm excited for the tour and she would also have music from DISCO and Tension 1-2 + all her hits.

And maybe the album is called Tension: Gemini (as a twin or the duality of the sign)

13 hours ago, AdrianNicki said:

I really don't like cluttering the tracklist with those random and forgettable features. She did that with 10 out of 10 already and seeing how many amazing songs were cut to make room for that song is honestly insulting.

10 out of 10 is a bop :gaymuscat:

Do we know when that announcement will be made? 

54 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

So it's a whole new album?? It's already giving playlist album stuffing the tracklist with all the droplets, I only like EOSN 😭

Padam >>>> EOSN = Tension >>>>>> Dance Alone >>>Hold On To Now >>>>>>>>> MOM = Midnight Ride 

Furthermore DA and EOSN are already on the albums of Sia and Blessed Madonna 💀.

Whatever, I'm excited for the tour and she would also have music from DISCO and Tension 1-2 + all her hits.

And maybe the album is called Tension: Gemini (as a twin or the duality of the sign)

So everything will be clear tomorrow.

tour starts in MeLbourne of 20 feb, album is a repackage and called Tension : the Gemini ️ edition.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CherryBay said:

Do we know when that announcement will be made? 

Yesterday she posted video with "tomorrow" so should be today ;)

Looks like tour and album as well

She performs in Singapore on Saturday and Sunday so would be good time to debut new single as well

Edited by mike_int

2 hours ago, Pop Music Aussie said:

So everything will be clear tomorrow.

tour starts in MeLbourne of 20 feb, album is a repackage and called Tension : the Gemini ️ edition.

the tour starts earlier, there's at least a date for Adelaide on the 18th and possibly NZ before that

ufff I can't wait:jonny5: I may be one of the only ones apparently loves the previously released singles except EOSN hasn't clicked yet

somebody should change this to album thread and merge the other ones

Edited by alexaalto

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.