Kylie™ - TENSION ♊ + World Tour Announcement coming

mike_int

When she does another deluxe mid week with Running on there to drain the gays some more like with Heavenly Body/Drum :ryan3:

• Haha 2

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Shoful

• PaloSanto

• bitchfit

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow wish a few of the leaks made it but im fine with this. it was obvious she was gonna tack on the collabs but we still get 9 new tracks!

don't understand why she didn't tack on Heavenly Body and Drum tho

Still no Heavenly Body ? Girl...honestly it's kinda messy, this doesn't feel like a re-issue nor a new record at all, it just seems like a compilation with unreleased demos and random duets she released this year. TENSION was mid but we didn't know til it was released, this is already mid before it's even out.

Just now, bitchfit said:

When she does another deluxe mid week with Running on there to drain the gays some more like with Heavenly Body/Drum :ryan3:

This is why I dont stream but download/store my music.

Like this I have absolutely everything anytime I want it and not just on whats on streaming

• Like 2

this is why I hate when her hag stans run their mouth the second they get stuff, no Night Owl and no Got Me Good, watch them leak tomorrow anyway

• Confused 1

do we know if these are all Tension b-sides or were any recorded after Tension? i know she was back in the studio earlier this year

I'm glad HB and Drum are not on this because they belong to the first album. They are already on streaming, they're just greyed out so all they have to do is fix this.

MR and DA are a waste of space and I just can't help but wonder what amazing songs got scrapped to make room for these two. Hopefully another mass leak will happen soon tbh.

Hello is fine but there are so many better tracks from Tension vault... I hope they at least reworked it a little bit though...

I'm glad we're getting mostly new tracks though. That's a huge plus.

• Like 1

I'm a little conflicted... on one hand I am excited she's feeding us and we are getting a new album (more new music!) and even with the features we are getting new 10 tracks (including MOM which unlike yall, I love).

But I have to say Dance Alone and Midnight Ride kind of cheapen the product, cause it makes it feel like a compilation rather than an album. Like one feature is fine and for example EOSN makes sense as it is pure Kylie. I feel like all of her fans would've preferred she included leaked tracks that we already heard than those collabs...

Hopefully we get a deluxe CD/digital edition just like last year's Tension (the vinyl did not have Love Train, Just Imagine, Somebody to Love).

• Like 3

all these unnecessary collabs just taking space from demos that are 10/10 :rip: this is truly sad, running, unlimited love, drum... oh well, we get 9 new songs, hopefully they're good. *disappointed*

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

We will be buying!!

At least the little preview on her announcement of an announcement sounds like a BANGER. And I LOVE the album cover.

• Like 1

HELLO THE ICON THAT YOU ARE. THANK GOD SHES RELEASING IT!!!

All these collabs tho. Come the **** on. Hopefully there's a deluxe like the OG had 

I will be making a Tension playlist with every song that sounds Padam'd and the rest I'll never listen to again:deadbanana2:

• Thumbs Down 1

All of these collabs are so mid besides Saturday:rip:

10 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

do we know if these are all Tension b-sides or were any recorded after Tension? i know she was back in the studio earlier this year

Yeah their needs to be some kind of damn clarity as to wtf is going on here. Because they're treating this like an era but something about this as a whole is coming off as sloppy, rushed and lazy. If this is just B side sequel compilation to promote the tour then just formerly announce that. But if their is also a new album in the works coming soon let us know that as well.

Weren't we also expecting 2 major DJ collabs? One of them being Joel Corry and the other Jax Jones is that still a thing that's going to be happening or ?

Also can they officially clear and make Drum and Heavenly Body everywhere like what is taking so long 😩

Also Edge Of Saturday Night, Dance Alone and Midnight Ride have zero business being on the album when she has tracks like Electric, More Than A Feeling, Piano, Running, 

Talk To Your Body, Tears Of Joy,

To Be In Love, Vegas Baby and

Water begging to be released

• Like 1

i did not care for the 3 released songs at all, so i'm kinda worried for the quality :skull:

2 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Yeah their needs to be some kind of damn clarity as to wtf is going on here. Because they're treating this like an era but something about this as a whole is coming off as sloppy, rushed and lazy. If this is just B side sequel compilation to promote the tour then just formerly announce that. But if their is also a new album in the works coming soon let us know that as well.

Weren't we also expecting 2 major DJ collabs? One of them being Joel Corry and the other Jax Jones is that still a thing that's going to be happening or ?

Also can they officially clear and make Drum and Heavenly Body everywhere like what is taking so long 😩

Also Edge Of Saturday Night, Dance Alone and Midnight Ride have zero business being on the album when she has tracks like Electric, More Than A Feeling, Piano, Running, 

Talk To Your Body, Tears Of Joy,

To Be In Love, Vegas Baby and

Water begging to be released

Piano?? It's literally one of the worst songs I've ever heard lol even My Oh My is miles better than Piano.

• Like 2

So this is probably the standard edition. Let's hope for at least 3 bonus tracks on digital/cd and that brings it up to 16 tracks like Golden, Disco and T1 :sistrens:

Hello finally being released :jonny: 

y'all are unthankful and annoying as ****, it was obvious the collabs would be on this. im happy we're getting a literal sequel album and not just 3 songs tacked onto a digital reissue. and most importantly, this is coming with a tour announcement so....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Be mindful that Kylie has yet to actually say what Tension II is so of course there's no context for this release :deadbanana2:

I'm just happy to get more music from the Dual Queen of Australia and Pop :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.