Chappell Roan too tired to film a music video. Hopes to never have a hit again

Kern

58 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Let's look at her videography

9 videos in 7 years, and yet she's acting like she filmed a Beyoncé visual album :redface:

Imagine coming to work one day being like 'I can't do this today. I'm tired. Do you know how hard it is to work when you're tired' :dies:

Edited by Kern
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• BrokenMachine

• on the line

• mike_int

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean she's been working non-stop, touring, festivals etc so she is clearly working really hard.

She should do a video though, like seriously this is an all-time great pop song, it deserves a video. It could also make it peak at #1.

14 hours ago, anastaciabby said:

what's with this contradiction? Yes she wrote that song in 2020, as you said after getting dropped the First time almost 5 years ago now.

the song is about that experience and she literally sings:

"Cause I was never told that I wasn't gonna get
The things I want the most

But people always say, "If it hasn't happened yet
Then maybe you should go"

like please :rip: this girl was chasing fame hard.

she re-signed to a new label, a whole new label dan made for her to be able to sign her with creative control, toured with Olivia, promoted her album online everywhere, blew up, is lining up every promo spot on the table , yet keeps saying in all of them how awful people that even look at her are and that she hates everything fame related as if she didn't actively seek this. why are some so easy on her? you would think the domestic violence thing wouldve been a big deal but not here that's for sure 

How is it contradictory? You can still have a successful career without the craziness and toxicity that comes with fame (Fan obsession to cite an example)

1 hour ago, MatiRod said:

I mean she's been working non-stop, touring, festivals etc so she is clearly working really hard.

She should do a video though, like seriously this is an all-time great pop song, it deserves a video. It could also make it peak at #1.

Oh come on, she is 26, she signed a contract THIS is her work.

They are women her age working 12 hours shifts everyday to provide for their families and for fraction of her salary. THAT is working hard.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Girl she's a millennial (I think). She's 26 or 27 

but you are right…our Gen is lazy AF in some ways…like discomfort is just not an option which is kinda cool that this Gen refuses to be uncomfortable but like it's ridiculous at a certain extent 

Millenials are 1981 - 1996

Gen Z are 1997 - 2012 

Chappell is born in 1998 so is Gen Z

We're all tired of you and we also hope you never have a hit again omg

11 hours ago, Bookmark99 said:

She is so full of **** lol

Stop attending award shows and gracing the cover of mainstream magazines if you "supposedly" hate the fame so much

She's just as big of an attention ***** as the Kardashians 

This is soooo true. She's the definition of 'first world problems'—so nasty and selfish.

• Like 3

She's begging to be the next Iggy Azalea 

Whos gonna support u girl if you yourself don't want to be supported 

Work is a disease. Shut up fk up americans your **** neolib ideology destroys the lives of the other human beings of this world, I hope Trump wins and isolates you disgusting people forever. 

Chapell roan queen love you xoxo

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Was she only wanting to be an underground artist? Seems like these last few months really exhausted her. I feel like she should take a long break and try again next year if she truly wants this fame lifestyle. 

I don't think that's the case because she seemed so excited to perform to big crowds when asked on Fallon's interview. At that point she seemed hungry for more and not intimidated at the slighest.

She's not even that famous to be such a cry baby pick me a struggle kinda girl. I hope you disappear too mrs.

• Thanks 1

ugh she's so real :clap3: 

Give her a break and let her be. She's new to fame. It literally reminds me of Avril's attitude back then who didn't even want to be photographed by men, was ******* hard to handle in interviews and couldn't handle her rise to stardom. 

On 9/18/2024 at 8:54 AM, bjorn said:

Lazy gen z generation! Where the hell is her work ethic?

imagine prime Britney and beyonce saying something like this 

They've all felt like this, they just would never have dared to say it on the record in an interview. Chappell is just willing to say out loud what all other pop girls keep to themselves.

4 hours ago, Xavi said:

Work is a disease. Shut up fk up americans your **** neolib ideology destroys the lives of the other human beings of this world, I hope Trump wins and isolates you disgusting people forever. 

Chapell roan queen love you xoxo

Whatever, dear dupe :beach:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.