Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• on the line

• BrokenMachine

• mike_int

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Julián said:

That last quote is from Adele but she Chappell does seem insufferable :dies:

Thanks for catching that, I edited the OP. Not sure what this quote was doing in the article about Chappell

1 minute ago, Buffy said:

"I just need a rest," the singer, 36, added. "I have spent the last seven years building a new life for myself, and I want to live it now."

Did she straight up quote Adele? :rip:

No, I edited the OP, I didn't realize they were quoting Adele in this article

• Haha 4

If she is that tired then she wouldn't mind swapping careers with me :gaycat4:

22 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

Labels ain't labeling like they used to. This should've had a video forever ago and The Subway should be her current single with a video. At least Sabrina Carpenter is actually taking advantage of her moment 

This would have had a video filmed before it was a hit

refreshing to see a pop star speaking her mind, she's so real for this 

100% of pop stars feel this way but never say it for the fear of being labeled as ungrateful, they are under the pressure to appear like a boss girl, perfect, humble, energetic, blindly devoted to the audience

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

This would have had a video filmed before it was a hit

They obviously did not expect it to take off the way it did though. It went viral when she debuted it at Coachella and then TikTok and her live shows have been doing the heavy lifting.

The more I read about her the more I love her. I have respect for people who aren't money and fame driven and actually have to enjoy making art in order to do it 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Kanes said:

She was supposed to be new Gaga/Cyndi Lauper but she's actually a new Hilary Duff. :jonny:

Not this the first comment :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

They obviously did not expect it to take off the way it did though. It went viral when she debuted it at Coachella and then TikTok and her live shows have been doing the heavy lifting.

The risa was quite slow tho. What the user meant was that the labels are cheap and lazy too now. This wasn't planned

• Like 1

There's clearly something up with her. Sounds like she has terrible anxiety and lashing out / complaining is her way of coping with it but ultimately you drive people away with that behavior. 

oof, definitely an oversight on her behalf. i get her though, the way she blew up so quickly probably made rational business decisions an afterthought for her 

If I were her label I would create a cartoon music video like Britney's break the ice and release it without her permission :giraffe:

• Haha 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.