• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• on the line

• BrokenMachine

• mike_int

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I would have loved a MV for GLB, it's too late to film, edit, and release one now. It sucks because she's such a visual artist and there's so much she could have done with the song, I guess the live performances will serve as the MV. She does deserve a little break after the crazy rise to stardom she experienced and touring all year so far.

She mentioned in that interview that she'll be taking some time off from Nov-May to work on the next album. So I guess her schedule won't be as busy next year with the exception of Grammys and some other appearances. 

• Like 3

I mean yeH, wouldn't you be tired to if you out of nowhere blew up on social media to gain so much (almost completely) unbridled fame to where you're overwhelmed. Being overwhelmed can feel tiring. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

go back to the donut shop then, I'm sure you wouldn't be tired there

• Thanks 1

The public can be really unforgiving unless you make up with very good music so she's kinda setting herself up. We'll see what her next album will bring...

• Thanks 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.