Gaga Ascends on Spotify Monthly Listeners, Passes Taylor | Update: Gaga Soars Again!

WildAmerican

7 minutes ago, Zaram said:

Enjoy your at least 10 downvotes :foxaylove2:

Enjoy living in an echo chamber full of obsessed stans that think post reactions determines who is correct in an argument. Facts > sensitive liddo feelings

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TayDuaStan

• Calvin

• Doctor Dick

• WildAmerican

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, beautiful player said:

The other hasn't released anything in nearly half a year. :coffee2:

But Billie is still up there? Until yesterday was #1, even though she only released her album a month after Taylor, which was still 4 months ago. :biblio:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Joey307 said:

I'm confused at the point of this thread because Taylor is still eons above Gaga any day of the week but go off I guess? 

Lmao that's exactly the point?

Taylor is by far the most commercially successful pop artist at the moment so Gaga achieving this with ONE song is quite literally the textbook definition of impressive.

giphy.gif

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

The real question is.. People still listens to David Guetta in 2024? I thought everyone have moved on from edm music. :dies: 

my lil bro 16 yo found him and its listening to him NON STOP rn...so there you go.

1 hour ago, Hair said:

But Billie is still up there? Until yesterday was #1, even though she only released her album a month after Taylor, which was still 4 months ago. :biblio:

Her album has yet to reach first day sales/units of TTPD even with all the support of so many listeners. 

1 hour ago, Rama said:

Woo the fumes over an 'irrelevant' metric :deadbanana:

It's funny because it's only irrelevant to the Swifties. The metric shows you how many individuals streamed at least one song in the last month, so it's more about how many you've reached as opposed to Swift's daily streams which means less people are listening over and over. 

But what an "ant" Gaga is compared to Taylor indeed, huh @TayDuaStan :laugh:

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

Incredibly impressive, they're both legends and we love to see it :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.