Gaga Ascends on Spotify Monthly Listeners, Passes Taylor | Update: Gaga Soars Again!

WildAmerican

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TayDuaStan

• Calvin

• Doctor Dick

• WildAmerican

Top Posters In This Topic

Really impressive considering her streaming stats almost a decade ago! :clap3: 

love that we're keeping it cute here. :eli: 

• Haha 1

Gaga and Taylor are the only 2 from the 2000s to achieve this whew.

Don't let Taylor see this all she'll release Repuation Taylors Version on LG7 release week :khalyan2:

• Haha 6

Coming for 100M before the new era :clap3:

1 minute ago, eclipsed said:

Don't let Taylor see this all she'll release Repuation Taylors Version on LG7 release week :khalyan2:

And when REP TV includes a Gaga collab, then what :khalyan2:

• Like 1

With ONE SONG oh godga :clap3:

to think that she might reach a 100M before LG7 lead is INSANE 

Insane. To think she was once dubbed a streaming poison, let alone a huge fad that was over, and now she's adding yet another classique to her discography. Talent is really forever. :clap3:

• Like 5

I know stans wanna fight about it, but obviously this doesn't mean anything negative towards Taylor.

So impressive this happened with one song. I don't use Spotify but what is the precedent for such a massive gain with a singular, non-album song like this?

Woah, I thought Taylor was the biggest female artist on Spotify but Billie is so far ahead. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Very very impressive :clap3:

and the song is showing no sign of falling for the next 2-3 weeks (until LG7's lead drops) at least

9 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Woah, I thought Taylor was the biggest female artist on Spotify but Billie is so far ahead. 

She is. Those are monthly listeners, aka biggest playlist reach. She is the artist with the 2nd most streams aka what actually pays the artist (90 billion streams), behind Drake. Gaga is at #53 (22.9 billion total streams) & Billie at #16 (39 billion total streams). Hope this helps :mandown:

https://kworb.net/spotify/artists.html

Edited by TayDuaStan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

14 minutes ago, Sannie said:

I know stans wanna fight about it, but obviously this doesn't mean anything negative towards Taylor.

So impressive this happened with one song. I don't use Spotify but what is the precedent for such a massive gain with a singular, non-album song like this?

It's the biggest i think (Gaga earned like 30 million listeners). The 2nd biggest i can think of is Taylor with Cruel Summer last year (she earned like 20 million listeners)

• Like 1

JFAD soundtrack and LG7 lead haven't even been released yet. 

spacer.png

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.