Jay-Z is responsible for choosing Super Bowl halftime act

Nefertiti0

2026 he needs to give Avril Lavigne and Blink 182 their well-earned Halftime shows :jonnycat:

C'mon "Hardknock Life" hitmaker! 

• Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• ChooseyLover

• unclefloprry

• LVP

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not taking any sides but one man making the final decision is obviously not the right thing to do.. especially considering he has several personal beefs and biases :zzz:

• Like 3

Wbk this, and Kendrick is 100% worthy of headlining the Super Bowl solo at any given year, but him being picked this year specifically was definitely done to stomp on Drake's ego even more. :lakitu:

• Like 1

Doesn't matter anyway since Wayne was a **** choice

they will have to swallow their feelings or choke

he's been making good choices so far. Shakira/JLo and Dre and friends were two of the most exciting companies. the only mistake he made that this year wasn't a co-headlined show between Usher and Alicia

next year should be someone white (but exciting) like Taylor or Adele, and i hope we have a female rapper focused halftime by the end of decade (excluding the queen of r@pe)

It was very obvious he was the one deciding for all of the recent headliners, we did not need a confirmation and it is also easy to guess who is going to headline in the next years lmao

We thank him for the Usher Halftime Show.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

the only mistake he made that this year wasn't a co-headlined show between Usher and Alicia

Wild statement considering no one wants to hear Alicia struggle with those notes for 14 minutes. My Boo was the weakest part of Usher's show.

ot: we thank him for the Usher-bowl

Edited by crf13
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

next year should be someone white (but exciting) like Taylor or Adele

:suburban:

• Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Megan 2026 impending :jonny6:

I can see Kendrick and Meg doing a feature and it being promoted at next year's event.

A business man:clap3:

So yeah Nicki is crazy but she's right

There is a war between Roc Nation vs Drake + Nicki Minaj (Lil Wayne was not involved because he's a legend)

Duh? How else would they have convinced Rihanna to put aside the $$$ and perform for FREE! 

7 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

he's been making good choices so far. Shakira/JLo and Dre and friends were two of the most exciting companies. the only mistake he made that this year wasn't a co-headlined show between Usher and Alicia

next year should be someone white (but exciting) like Taylor or Adele, and i hope we have a female rapper focused halftime by the end of decade (excluding the queen of r@pe)

I love Adele but she's def not suited for a super bowl halftime show lol... Taylor I can still see her doing it, the show could be something like Katy Perry's.

8 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

next year should be someone white (but exciting) like Taylor or Adele,

Literally the two most boring white women in the business :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slap said:

Please tell me he got involved after Maroon 5 and Justin Timberlake?

He did.

2020: Shakira and JLo

2021: Weeknd

2022: Dre and Friends

2023: Rihanna 

2024: Usher

• Like 1

and he's done a great job

beyonce-dua-lipa-tgj-1280x720.jpeg

we need beybowl part 3, after ACT III - whew the iconography :clap3: 

beyonce-dua-lipa-tgj-1280x720.jpeg

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.