Happy Dr. Luke's 143 release week! What's your most anticipated thread?

Broken

xoxo  

124 members have voted

1. 1. xoxo

• Metacritic thread
    • Spotify thread
    • HDD thread

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Broken

• Into The Void

• MonsterNavy

• tost1

Top Posters In This Topic

The HDD thread will be more iconic than all the Witness era threads put together.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

This is like Majora's mask except no one is here to stop the moon from falling

CT9F.gif

• Haha 12

The numbers are gonna be a kiiii 

i can't wait

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Imagine if its first-day on Spotify is less than what DWAS is getting

spacer.png

It will be less, almost x2. I can't see the album debuting with more than 6M :deadbanana:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

now why are katycats like @halcyonday banned during 143 release week. mods gonna have me defend katy all by myself like:

401ebf83-0e36-4822-b3a6-d91cd6a4c95c_500x282.gif

Let's un ban Pukes biggest stan @Alfred for the special occasion :suburban:

• Haha 7

143 failed to outstream DWAS on its xx day, despite its shaky start. What went wrong 

is it even that exciting when we're all EXPECTING it to tank hard :deadbanana2: 

:rip:

I guess they weren't lying when they said the echos of Roar are still playing in your heads 

It's quite pathetic how y'all are camping on this site waiting & 'anticipating threads' praying on this woman's downfall just because she smashed harder than your fave during an album cycle some 10 years ago. Move the **** on :deadbanana:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 14

You just know critics have already written their opening preamble about the Dr Puke situation. 

The lashings will be ENDLESS! 

• Like 5

"Better album: 143 or Chromatica?" 

spacer.png

Edited by formlessminutiae
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I guess they weren't lying when they said the echos of Roar are still playing in your heads 

It's quite pathetic how y'all are camping on this site waiting & 'anticipating threads' praying on this woman's downfall just because she smashed harder than your fave during an album cycle some 10 years ago. Move the **** on :deadbanana:

? We already got our revenge when Witness and Smile flopped. This new schadenfreude is about her running back to the rapist and still failing to secure a hit.

• Like 14

1 minute ago, Sugar-Rush said:

? We already got our revenge when Witness and Smile flopped. This new schadenfreude is about her running back to the rapist and still failing to secure a hit.

Then why the constant circlejerking about it?

She hasn't been culturally or comercially relevant for far too long to be causing this type of reaction and discourse on here. The news about er working with luke have been out for months already, for how long will you keep this going? It goes far beyond that at this point. 

It's very clear you guys are deranged given the constant need to let out your frustrations over her. Seems like her mere existence makes y'all wanna pull your hair out. 

• Thumbs Down 11

The fact that there are 3 threads to look forward to for Miss Katheryn. 

1. Spotify thread - A colossal bomb that cannot even outstream DWAS

2. HDD Thread - Debuting outside the Top 10, or even 20 by the looks of it

3. Metacritic thread - Panned by critics, getting her first red critic score

It is almost like Christmas came early for ATRL. It is gonna be one for the books, all because Miss Perry-Bloom had to run back to a rapist to get back a lick of success.

:ryan3:

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Nope.

It's fun to put those who got really brave in 2013 back in their place every now and then. We always knew how things were gonna pan out post-2013 but some of you dummies were really running your mouths and getting brave and so therefore the lashings will never stop.

It's just a lot of fun beating a dead horse. 

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, AdamRiver96 said:

2. HDD Thread - Debuting outside the Top 10, or even 20 by the looks of it

I think top 20 should be easy for Katy even now but if she doesn't... :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

On one hand I'm curious how bad the album will truly be but on the other hand I don't want to contribute to its streams because I want the numbers to be a low as possible for the kii's

NtSazPV.gif

• Haha 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.