Happy Dr. Luke's 143 release week! What's your most anticipated thread?

Broken

xoxo  

124 members have voted

1. 1. xoxo

• Metacritic thread
    • Spotify thread
    • HDD thread

Katy_Perry_-_143.png

143 (colloquial language for I Love You) is the upcoming seventh studio album by American singer Katy Perry. It is set to be released on September 20, 2024, by Capitol Records.

4 DAYS!

7LwyOYV.gif

Edited by Broken
  • Haha 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Broken

• Into The Void

• MonsterNavy

• tost1

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited to see if it's gonna do more than dwas daily streams or not , i know it won't but maybe something will happen idk

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

the album partial streams we will get on friday

giphy.webp

• Haha 6

The Metacritic thread will be timeless :matty: I think we can all agree there won't be much to discuss in streaming/sales related threads.

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Haha 9

2 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

The HDD thread is gonna be wild :jonny3:

Oh Dr. Luke don't make that face.

7LwyOYV.gif

• Haha 3

I'm mostly excited about the album thread where we'll have civil and respectful discussions about the quality of the music

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10
  • Confused 2

I just hope ATRL servers are ready cause someone has to serve after all this hideous music output.

7LwyOYV.gif

Edited by Antisocialites
  • Haha 8

for now - HDD

but her spotify day 2/3 streams and brutal critics reviews might just be the dark horse of this era

• Haha 3

She will do well probably similar number like with Smile but is acceptable in her case because of that hate wagon and lack of hits. Thanks God ATRL it is not the GP

in my house, we don't celebrate rapists so i'm not listening to this dr rape album in its release week atleast

7LwyOYV.gif

i'm going on a beach vacation during its release and whoo it's gonna elevate the experience of watching katy tank

• Haha 2

I'm looking forward to a Pt II of this thread for the album reception and it better OUT-pan, OUT-number (the pages) and OUT-lash. 

7LwyOYV.gif

Y'all better have your music-journalism-cant-afford-a-hollowed-out-pitchfork-v0-sPGCtbYoJY6xYBYBVMX8klhnBZ2m76tQ7nCuhyeg4eQ.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=216aa3bed61300fa70c75bfbe20e6ecfde435be0s ready.

:ryan3:

Edited by Infernal Paradise
  • Like 1
  • Haha 12

Girl what the hell do you mean ? I can be oblivious to things so I really hope this is the purest form of satire right here.

We know how low the numbers will be, but the real fun will be the brutal critic reviews, so Metacritic :eatpopcorn:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.