ABC POLL: Taylor endorsement has little to no impact on race.

Kingdom

3 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Clicking on a link is not registering. A user posted the numbers of people who registered on that day and they were 52.000. On the date of the debate. Taylor did not influence anything on that scale. Touch some grass

That user is talking out of their :xtinass:, because I would love to know what their source is.
Touch some grass indeed.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Digitalism

• Rep2000

• elincomprendid

• Doctor Dick

58 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

Well Gaga kinda fits that description. Let's see

Total tour gross: 

Gaga: 719 million $ (7 tours)

Taylor: 1.9 billion $ (6 tours)

Best selling tour:

Gaga: 230 million $

Taylor: 1 billion $ (60 shows)

Album debuts Spotify: 

Gaga: 48 million streams

Taylor: 313 million streams

Album sales: 

Gaga: 87 million albums sold

Taylor: 221 million album sales

Total streams on Spotify:

Gaga: 22 billion streams

Taylor: 90 billion streams

Most streamed albums:

Gaga: 5.9 billion streams (A Star Is Born)

Taylor: 11 billion (Lover)

AA2-CD85-D-63-CA-475-F-8-DAB-C88-DDB378-

56 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Still more impact than Beyoncé or Lady Gaga like always

IMG_6480.gif

21 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Is that so? What did he say about the brat singer? :clack:

And here y'all go with mentioning Gaga, Bey, and Charli to deflect from the fact that your fave barely had impact on the race.

Please find more ways to cope with reality:kitty:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

19 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Oh my god, they literally provided the exact number of the spike: 406,000 out of 727,000 visitors post-debate on the Vote.gov is from Taylor's 24h story link. I feel like nobody is reading these days.

Those are only clicks though. Don't you ever click on a link added to a post just out of curiosity? No proof of anyone voting because of Taylor. This constant need of adding Taylor's name to anything and screaming "impact" really only goes to show ya'll are insecure if your fave's impact is really that big. 

Edited by Doctor Dick
  • Thanks 2

can't say I'm surprised, I"ve been saying this for months but yall love to cling to the idea that mpgs hold humanity's future in the palm of their hands 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, elincomprendid said:

Do you see him crying about any other artist? Cause I don't…

And artists like Charli XCX, Billie Eilish, Chappell Roan have all endorsed Kamala.

It's crazy he hasn't cried about them considering they have captured the zeitgeist opposed to Taylor that had no influence!! 

I'm not saying Taylor has no influence!!! I'm saying that doesn't make a difference for Trump, he'll say he hates her anyway lol

• Thanks 1

Her impact is felt with reaching out the the otherwise unengaged young voters. That can't really be picked up by polling. 

And let's be real, if she didn't say anything you guys would be dragging her anyways despite the fact pretty much all our faves are quiet this election cycle. 

I love a good Taylor lashing, but I don't find bringing in stan wars to serious issues very entertaining. She objectively did something very good, and it's not worth trying to turn this into a stan debate

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

Total tour gross: 

Best selling tour:

Album debuts Spotify: 

Album sales: 

Most streamed albums:

I like Gaga but whack that user :clap3:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Doctor Dick said:

Those are only clicks though. Don't you ever click on a link added to a post just out of curiosity? No proof of anyone voting because of Taylor. This constant need of adding Taylor's name to anything and screaming "impact" really only goes to show ya'll are insecure if your fave's impact is really that big. 

But you are doing exactly that in various threads that I have had read on here - anything that would showcase her impact you are trying to diminish, and you did this in this very thread already painting her as lesser than her peers. :rip:

It seems insecurity can be and definitely is two-way street in this case. :celestial:

• Thumbs Down 1

her impact on younger gen are massive than those who can vote, fitting since her music is children music.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

I read that the debate itself has minimal impact on the election. People are entrenched in their views and already know who they're voting for. Taylor was right to endorse but I don't know if anything can make people change their minds.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

Total tour gross: 

Best selling tour:

Album debuts Spotify: 

Album sales: 

Most streamed albums:

I saw murder (again) :deadbanana2:

• Thumbs Down 1

All the double posting on page two making my head spin:gaycat7:

anyway, not surprised, tho it's funny to see certain people saying stats are no longer important or able to quantify impact tho:gaycat5: very interesting  

• Thumbs Down 1

10 hours ago, itshyolee said:

And here y'all go with mentioning Gaga, Bey, and Charli to deflect from the fact that your fave barely had impact on the race.

Please find more ways to cope with reality:kitty:

If your trying to insinuate that proper endorsements from Gaga and Bey would have more impact why haven't they done it yet? Why are they useless capitalists staying silent when there's a need to speak up? Are they MAGAs in disguise? :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, burninredhot said:

If your trying to insinuate that proper endorsements from Gaga and Bey would have more impact why haven't they done it yet? Why are they useless capitalists staying silent when there's a need to speak up? Are they MAGAs in disguise? :gaycat2:

That's not what I'm implying at all and you must have some long ass arms to be able to reach that far. It's just very funny seeing y'all throwing other women who have nothing to do with this article into the mix as a way to cope:kitty:

• Haha 1

Just now, itshyolee said:

That's not what I'm implying at all and you must have some long ass arms to be able to reach that far. It's just very funny seeing y'all throwing other women who have nothing to do with this article into the mix as a way to cope:kitty:

They're pointing out the hive and liddos getting brave in this thread tho? Do you think the OP cares about what impact Taylor's endorsement has on the election? No it's a bored hive member using it to provoke useless stan wars :zzz:

• Like 1

So people were having meltdowns calling her every name in the books over her not saying anything bc if she didn't "trump would win" and now they are laughing that "it doesn't impact and don't make a difference"

Somebody has to be lying here :devil:

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

I lo

3 hours ago, burninredhot said:

They're pointing out the hive and liddos getting brave in this thread tho? Do you think the OP cares about what impact Taylor's endorsement has on the election? No it's a bored hive member using it to provoke useless stan wars :zzz:

I love Taylor and Gaga but to be fair Gaga fans don't go around expecting she'd opine on elections or say things like she should run for president etc.

15 minutes ago, hawx23 said:

I lo

I love Taylor and Gaga but to be fair Gaga fans don't go around expecting she'd opine on elections or say things like she should run for president etc.

Taylor fans don't expect her to opine on elections.  Most swifties have been talking about reputation TV.  The whole narrative was just made by people to drag her . 

• Like 1

Eight percent of women younger than 30 say the endorsement makes them more likely to support Harris, while 13% say it makes them less likely to do so.

So it had a negative impact ? :gaycat6:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.