Update: Joker 2 is tracking to open with 55M+

Lil' Oz

oh well, Gaga should be choosing more wisely from now on what movies to join, but then again that's easier said than done. 

But a Joker movie doing this bad and having these terrible reviews and bad album, didn't expect that. 

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shyboi

• Assassin

• 4th Time Around

• Doctor Dick

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

then he would have known gaga is the highlight of the movie and people wanted more of her and criticised her scenes getting cut

Seethe harder moo.png

The GP is not here for musicals. Especially in a comicbook/superhero flick and made by someone who makes basic pop music for a mostly gay audience. And that's something even you can't deny.

:giraffe:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

It being a musical completely turned me off of the movie 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Space Cowboy said:

The GP is not here for musicals. Especially in a comicbook/superhero flick and made by someone who makes basic pop music for a mostly gay audience. And that's something even you can't deny.

it was dumb for them to turn this into a musical but that has nothing to do with gaga's performance, especially as she is known as a versatile artist with many talents and not this "basic pop music for gays" artist you claimed her to be, her take on harley is getting acclaimed and people want more of her, that's all that matters :giraffe: todd's shitty script and musical take are not my concern

• Confused 1

GP said NO to solo Gaga record

spacer.png

NO to high budget Superhero film

spacer.png

YES to collabs :sistrens:

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Lady Gaga and Katy Perry are really besties OMG @Kukai come here

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

51 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

I'm sorry, but the fact that its acronym is FAD will never fail to make me scream :dies:

Still gonna go to see it in cinemas tho! :cm:

When I saw ATRLers calling the movie JFAD I thought they were calling it Joker Fad :rip: 

Maybe Bruno Mars can record an intro video they can play before the movie...? Maybe that would help?

• Haha 12
  • Thumbs Down 3

54 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

time to start calling it "Joaquin Phoenix's Joker 2" and start telling people that Gaga is just an extended cameo

:suburban:

They should rename it "Bruno Mars presents FAD"

:suburban:

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 3

18 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Oh i didn't know Todd Phillips made basic pop music. I will search on my spotify!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Kukai living the dream right now :WAP:

• Haha 1

The core problem is transforming the Joker into a musical. Whoever thought that was a good idea is out of their damn mind

• Like 11

That's too bad. I feel like people will either love or hate this movie. 50m+ opening is definitely not a "flop" like some of you are saying. 

It's no smash either though

• Like 1

Not me spending these past days dragging Kukai just to end up like this… 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, aotwbys said:

The core problem is transforming the Joker into a musical. Whoever thought that was a good idea is out of their damn mind

Exactly. Who asked for a musicial version? Who wants to watch a movie where Joaquin Phoenix sings as The Joker? 

the 2008 pop girlies getting whacked this year :jonny3:

1 hour ago, popstyle said:

This being a musical killed my hype about seeing it. I cannot stand musical films.

Like what a dumb choice 

no one wanted a sequel let alone a musical :rip: 

1 hour ago, Space Cowboy said:

Why is it so hard to believe he just read some of the extremely TERRIBLE reviews this film has been getting?
Seethe harder :suburban:

You'll seethe as a Madonna x Xtina hybrid :rip: at all the amazing acting reviews G will get as well as the narrative there's not enough of her :alexz3:

This is is still cute for a rated R musical drama and could do better WW

Oh my, I still think Gaga can make this movie successful. I am expecting an over $100 million box office smash. I remember being told by some members that I don't speak for fans when I said they are not going to watch it. I wonder where those members are and how they are doing. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.