• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbracaMartin

• modeblock

• kataraqueen

• mxoonlight

'NOOOO BRITNEY 

She's so sweet. Only Atrl would find something wrong and call her unhinged for this video :toofunny3:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

So she hates her or she loves her?

She likes her. The only thing she found weird was the alien kissing when it could've been a girl lol but she likes her.

• Like 2

"why didn't she kiss a girl" instead of an alien is sending me

• Haha 8

This is…strange. I don't think she was dragging her, though. 

Also, not her being surprised she was mentioned at the VMAs; she's been referenced all last night through this morning, and Megan even recreated her iconic look (which has also made waves, so I'm not sure how she didn't see that if she's been seeing VMA related stuff on her phone). :deadbanana2:

She's so sweet. She always sounds like she does not know she's famous.

ATRL has to be the only place on the planet where people would drag her for this lol

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nnn she kinda turned it around in the end because it was sounding a little passive aggressive at the beginning 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

Change the name of the thread to 'Britney praises, drags and fangirls over Sabrina Carpenter' for that hit thread! 

Honestly the only reason I clicked the thread haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, popstyle said:

man shes strange  what a weird video :biblio:

It's really not weird at all. The VMA's insulted her legacy with their Most Iconic Performance sham, she's merely pointing out that her performances and appearances throughout the years were referenced by so many people last night you could be forgiven for thinking the dress code was Britney. Sabrina's one of the biggest breakthroughs of the year and not one artist is referencing Katy's. That's specifically why she said she should have kissed a girl. We all know her fave VMA was the Madonna kiss because Madonna meant to do much to her, and she thinks that was the most iconic as she should. Even Katy took reference by having the camera cut to Orlando when she kissed doechi or whoever.  She's stepping around saying it directly but this is the point. She's the queen of shade. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

We need more unfiltered pop girls, this is absolutely conic. :ahh:

• Haha 6

Love her and she's not just famous 

she's 100% a legend and she earned it

• Like 3

Love her and she's not just famous 

she's 100% a legend and she earned it

• Like 1

She's clearly alluding to her own performance when saying why didn't she kiss a girl…yall are just incapable of catching that sadly

• Thanks 7

Some of yall already wondering if she "hates" her? :rip:  

I really wonder how yall go thru life

:suburban:

it always amazes me how much she forgets who she is and how much her name holds :rip: 

just casually forgetting you're one of the top selling female artists in history, people fawning to mention or reference you at award shows, etc. and she gives 0 fucks. 

"oh that Sabrina girl" indeed, mom. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Squall said:

Why does she even talk like that

Because of what they did to her. And smoker voice 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.