JoJo - "Porcelain"

RockYou!

I can't believe she said she didn't like creature of habit... I love that song

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, x æ a-xii said:

yes finally! I guess the song's the one she teased at the end of this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8hrD0tJBMF/

The vibe does give off Porcelain.

Holy moly if this is the one, we are in for it. It sounds soooooo good.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Veis said:

I know that she's all about R&B and all that but I need her to go harder this time, her last albums were not succesful nor critically acclaimed, so I really need her to step up the game 

Anyway, it's been 100 years since the mixtape, I'm perched as ****. But I guess we're gearing for April 25' album release at the earliest?

Good to Know was an extraordinary album but it didn't get the push nor recognition it deserved. I truly don't know how she could've released better music at time, lyrically, vocally, sonically. It honestly all comes down to marketing and your team and their strategy. JoJo's had bad luck with that since Blackground f'ed her over.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, edgaremb said:

Also she worked with mnek in the uk, lil eddie, also with a dj called amorphous

Let's hope it's not a Mad Love scenario where the club leaning tracks get scrapped and remain unreleased. Would be cute if she hopped on some DJ tracks, that tends to work really well in the UK market. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, pinkbowvintage said:

Good to Know was an extraordinary album but it didn't get the push nor recognition it deserved. I truly don't know how she could've released better music at time, lyrically, vocally, sonically. It honestly all comes down to marketing and your team and their strategy. JoJo's had bad luck with that since Blackground f'ed her over.

I liked how tight standard version was but she definitely could've gone harder with those songs. Also, deluxe songs were a letdown, and don't get me started on the cover itself, in which her face expression is quite jarring. I just have when my fave can't succeed because of poor decisions. 

So super excited for the new music. 

Good to know was amazing. 

On 9/13/2024 at 2:52 AM, pinkbowvintage said:

Good to Know is definitely her best work post-The High Road but it was doomed. Her comeback window was in 2015-16, the buzz was there and she made the rounds telling her story on many radio shows and outlets. And, although When Love Hurts didn't click and Atlantic did not go hard enough for her, the tringle and the album did very decent numbers and put her back in the conversation a bit. But Good To Know needed to follow up immediately, not 4 years later. That was too long of a silence. Comeback could have saved it a bit but T*** shot Megan right when it was taking off so :toofunny2:

Anyway, excited for this regardless. I always retain hope that JoJo will get her deserved second act but at the end of the day, we'll get quality music anyway 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, RockYou! said:

Pre-save links are going out to those attending her book signing events! 

Confirmed release date??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.