Taylor hangs out with MAGA Supporters at US Open - the megathread

Teen Spirit

5 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

I dont think Taylor is friends with these people? but who knows maybe she is. 

She is.

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teen Spirit

• PoisonedIvy

• MissedTheTrain

• Into The Void

I don't care about Taylor to care about who she hugs :cm:

Just now, blackoutbritney said:

You have no choice with your family you cannot change who your family is. You do have a choice of the friends and people you surround yourself with. 

She's the wife of her boyfriend's best friend and teammate. She literally has to interact with her :rip: Y'all really don't have a lot of life experiences in the real world 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

46 minutes ago, khalyan said:

It's been obvious for a while that Taylor is a republican, but the recent happenings between Brittany Mahomes and Trump using the AI photo of her with no repercussions is the final confirmation. 

More like I doubt she cares either way

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

Actually, I think it's a reveuse dupe :gaycat4:

It's so obvious atp :dies:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

The tag and that reddit mention... this is a troll thread :deadbanana4:

Nope. Nice deflection though. :mandown:

1 minute ago, Teen Spirit said:

She is.

You people act like just because they hang out once in a while they BFF or something like be for real. 

3 minutes ago, Teen Spirit said:

Distress? Be serious she didn't care about any of that. It was just to make herself look good. :coffee: If she cared she would have done much more since 2020 and not publicly embrace a Trump supporter & SA apologist.

She specifically cited the bill Marsha Blackburn overturned that directly affected her. (The one about women's rights to protect themselves from stalkers.) That was a legitimate concern that led to distress, because it directly affects her and her safety.

As you guys tend to say, Taylor only cares about issues that affect her? Well republicans are targeting women's rights, which directly affects Taylor, and that is why she made the choice to speak out against it. There is a legitimate answer to every rebuttal you are providing but you're going to keep shifting the goalpost. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

Not a reddit thread response :bibliahh:

Is the picture a lie though? And I hate the TNT Reddit sub.

Just now, Teen Spirit said:

Nope. Nice deflection though. :mandown:

log onto your other account so you can downvote some more, babes :heart:

réveuse

• Haha 6

22 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

And swifties of course have no problem with this since we know what kind of demographic they are 

Exactly. Like fave, like supporter. What did Billie say again? :eli:

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, Teen Spirit said:

Explain: 

@Dear Reader @The Music Industry

@PoisonedIvy @NewStanner

Why does Taylor Swift hang out with a Trump supporter if she hates Trump so much? Why does she hang out with a woman who excused sexual assault? Why has she not spoken on politics since 2020? Why is she publicly embracing a Trump supporter? 

Taylor never spoke publicly about her private jet being tracked, just like she never spoke publicly about the AI situation. So you're making zero points. The only reason why we know about the private jet thing is because the guy in question (an adult, not a teenager) proceeded to say he received a cease and desist letter from her legal team. For all we know her team also analyzed the AI situation/took legal actions. Y'all have to quit acting as if she was vocal about x  and then silent about y when it can be so easily debunked :deadbanana2:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Jay07 said:

I'm more disgusted with whatever is happening on Travis' head in that picture.

Drag it! Terrible fashion choice 

Just now, Dear Reader said:

It's so obvious atp :dies:

The "I'm a POC Swiftie and what she's done now disgusts me and is a step too far and I find it offensive", former fan -> reformed hater schtick is IDENTICAL :deadbanana4:

• Haha 3

Just now, Dear Reader said:

log onto your other account so you can downvote some more, babes :heart:

réveuse

Lol that's not my account, me and that user have clashed a few times actually. Keep deflecting though. That's what y'all do best.

Anyways, congrats sis for getting the hit thread you clearly wanted! Now I have more important things in life than this troll, but have fun :heart2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

What is her political alignment?

michael-jackson-reading.gif

1 minute ago, Teen Spirit said:

Lol that's not my account, me and that user have clashed a few times actually. Keep deflecting though. That's what y'all do best.

we all have clashed with reveuse once or twice, it's okay. it gets better :heart:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

You're really not worth the time or effort but,

Just because Taylor hasn't publicly said anything about the Trump AI image scandal does not mean she and her team have not taken whatever legal steps were necessary behind the scenes. She will speak on it when she feels the need to, as she has done with other scandals in her life before. She is not obligated to because she did not do anything wrong in this instance. Trump did. And he will, eventually, have to answer to that. 

Who the **** knows anything about Brittany Mahomes. **** her. The only reason she ever comes around is when Patrick is there too, and that's 99% most likely because Travis is inviting him these places. :rip: 

She has not spoken out about politics in recent years to keep her fans safe from political extremists that, clearly, would target her / her fans / her crew.

And lastly, she hugs everyone around her. Because that's what emotionally mature humans do. I probably have coworkers that are Trump supporters, I shake their hands and hug them all the same as I do the Kamala supporters.

Sure they did. And the rest is BS. Especially about political extremists. And "who knows anything about Brittany" lmfao. She just hosted her at her house and publicly embraced her after Trump praised her & after speculation of Taylor avoiding her.

3 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

The "I'm a POC Swiftie and what she's done now disgusts me and is a step too far and I find it offensive", former fan -> reformed hater schtick is IDENTICAL :deadbanana4:

I'm not a POC. I'm a black woman. Hope this helps. 🫶

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Can we get an IP check on Teen Spirit @ATRL Administration 

:suburban: 

They should do it. I encourage them to. 😂😂

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.