• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teen Spirit

• PoisonedIvy

• MissedTheTrain

• Into The Void

11 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

Because it gives them a reason to hate Taylor. It's really that simple. 

Accusing me of hating Taylor Swift is funny. As a black woman Ive defended her a lot on the internet even after she dated and befriended multiple racists. :rip:

19 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

They're really not. One side wants to turn America into a fascist theocracy where everyone who isn't male, white and cis has their rights stripped away and the other isn't perfect but is trying. The two sides are not the same.

And yet their homeless people keeps increasing under any party, while health care is on the pits under any party, and the foreign policies are the same under any party. I wonder why

1 minute ago, Teen Spirit said:

Awww you have so much hope lol. Kinda cute. Even if she does do that it'll be pretty futile. Or maybe she'll just do the cookies again?

It's not hope it's pattern recognition. I have been a fan of Taylor's for 15+ years and every criticism lobbied against her is basically always proven to be unfounded buffoonery. People thought she was republican for her country eras and when she finally spoke up about politics she made it clear where she'd stood all along. I never doubted it but it was nice to have that reassurance. The fact you guys are trying to rewrite history is the only futile thing here. Have fun living in your own reality, because those delusions are only valid there.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

They want to believe that cause it gives them yet another reason to have a "gocha" moment with Swifties and her. They hate her no matter what.

Read what I replied to the other swiftie. Thanks. Y'all aren't oppressed for your fave being called out for doing bad things.

• Like 1

People were criticizing Taylor for not interect with her

Now people are criticizing Taylor for interacting with her

Anything she does and doesn't is a drama like :rip: let her live jfc

Edited by Gui Blackout
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

@Teen Spirit in here disliking EVERY SINGLE post that is remotely neutral or positive about Taylor :bibliahh: Grass desperately needs to be touched

• Like 3

Read what I replied to the other swiftie. Thanks. Y'all aren't oppressed for your fave being called out for doing bad things.

I've been, unfortunately, reading your horrid takes. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, YR. said:

You don't know the biggest singer in the world loser

Are you able to elaborate? 

3 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Karma's her boyfriend 

2 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Karma's her boyfriend 

1 minute ago, family.guy123 said:

Karma's her boyfriend 

Karma's her boyfriend 

Karma's her boyfriend 

Karma's her boyfriend 

Karma's her boyfriend 

this is sending me :lmao:

• Haha 9

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

You made the thread and now you're begging people to stop replying you just because they disagree with you (and are actually showing you proof of you being wrong).

And you're going around downvoting every single post disagreeing with you. I'm begging you to leave your house and inhale some fresh air.

I'm in the car right now. And swifties are down voting the hell out of me, why can't I do that back? And I didn't beg anyone to stop replying to me. Just that one moderator. :coffee: Try harder.

People here act like you cant be friends with someone with different views then you.. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 4

3 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Karma's her boyfriend 

Karma's her boyfriend 

Karma's her boyfriend 

Karma's her boyfriend 

4 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Karma's her boyfriend 

is everything ok :suburban:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

I really don't care about **** like this but since Swifties would absolutely go after other celebs for hanging out with the wrong people, go ahead girlies, drag her.

That's what so ironic

Oh wow. But thankfully i am employed so I couldn't care less. Yall have a nice day!

• Haha 10

3 minutes ago, Teen Spirit said:

:toofunny2:

What exactly was funny about a woman's distress? She made herself very clear in that documentary. The ideologies of the Republican Party are harmful to her and the people she cares about. She has not and likely will not ever agree with those ideals. That's all there is to it. Her political beliefs are transparent, but perhaps you lack the critical thinking skills it takes to comprehend the observable data.

• Like 3

I'm in the car right now. And swifties are down voting the hell out of me, why can't I do that back? And I didn't beg anyone to stop replying to me. Just that one moderator. :coffee: Try harder.

That would explain why you're only replying an emoji to people proving you wrong. 

• Haha 3

I can't give any more reactions today. Y'all are lucky. :-*

1 minute ago, ForgottenSoul said:

People here act like you cant be friends with someone with different views then you.. 

in this political climate absolutely not 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.