Taylor hangs out with MAGA Supporters at US Open - the megathread

Teen Spirit

OLIVIA THIS IS YOUR CHANCE GRAB THE THRONE FROM THAT EVIL LADY AND NEVER LET GOOOOOOO

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teen Spirit

• PoisonedIvy

• MissedTheTrain

• Into The Void

the left attacks her cuz she hugs a republican friend and hasn't endorsed kamala.

the right attacks her cuz she's dating a vax supporter and accuses her of being a psyop.

like i said, she can do whatever she wants at this point since yall gonna attack her anyway :gaycat:

• Thumbs Down 5

On 9/8/2024 at 1:34 PM, Doctor Dick said:

Politics is such a huge topic that just by hanging out a couple of times with someone you know where they stand. That's part of a friendship and part of the reason why you decide to be friends with someone in the first place. Taylor is hugging this girl and bffs with Blake Lively :deadbanana2: Like, it says a lot about her character. 

I'll never get why Americans take politics so religiously like this, when both parties are the same trash from the same can s:wan:

Edit: the dislikes just show how religiously y'all are taking it :coffee2:

I said what I said. Both parties are the same trash

Edited by BrokenMachine
  • Thumbs Down 5

ended bill maher i guess

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, khalyan said:

It's been obvious for a while that Taylor is a republican, but the recent happenings between Brittany Mahomes and Trump using the AI photo of her with no repercussions is the final confirmation. 

THANK YOU. She responded to the tracking of her jet (which is public info) but SILENCE on Trump.

• Thanks 5

Republicans stick together 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 12

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

Not surprised. Her boyfriend (as well as his family) is probably a Trump supporter as well. She's just like that and the fact she didn't show her support for Harris speaks volumes. Taylor was always giving republican honestly.. 

Travis campaigned for Pfizer covid shots (which shouldn't have even been politicized but...it was, and Trump slammed him for it), and wanted to appear at the DNC (according to Gayle King).  

Taylor voted for Hilary and donated to her campaign, campaigned against Marsha Blackburn, campaigned against Trump, has been outspoken about more liberal values.  Yet you think she's a republican.

6 minutes ago, Teen Spirit said:

All in 2020 or before. Her political views can and most likely have changed.

According to what?  That is the definition of making things up and creating your own reality.

I'm begging you guys to take a step back, take a deep breath, and use just a little bit of logic here.  She's made her morals and values very clear over the years, and has only ever endorsed and campaigned for democratic candidates.  She has shown intense dislike for Trump for years.  There's 0 evidence or reason to believe that she suddenly did a complete 180.  We also know, according to her words, that she is scared to speak about hot button issues while she's on tour due to the safety of the millions of people whose safety is at stake.  Criticize her for that if you want, but to suddenly pretend that she just became a Trumpster makes no sense.  

If you want to build a case over whether she's a Democrat or a Republican...you've got a plethora of proof and reasoning to support her being a Democrat.  You have 0 to support her being a Republican (other than "well she hasn't said she's not in a few years" and "she greeted her boyfriend's teammate's wife at an event who seems to like Trump".

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

Taylor has always endorsed the Republican party 

• Thanks 8

Taylor is a person, she is one in 80+ million voters, 300 million Americans and 7+ billion people. Her voice makes a difference, but her vote is only one.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

2 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

Travis campaigned for Pfizer covid shots (which shouldn't have even been politicized but...it was, and Trump slammed him for it), and wanted to appear at the DNC (according to Gayle King).  

Taylor voted for Hilary and donated to her campaign, campaigned against Marsha Blackburn, campaigned against Trump, has been outspoken about more liberal values.  Yet you think she's a republican.

According to what?  That is the definition of making things up and creating your own reality.

I'm begging you guys to take a step back, take a deep breath, and use just a little bit of logic here.  She's made her morals and values very clear over the years, and has only ever endorsed and campaigned for democratic candidates.  She has shown intense dislike for Trump for years.  There's 0 evidence or reason to believe that she suddenly did a complete 180.  We also know, according to her words, that she is scared to speak about hot button issues while she's on tour due to the safety of the millions of people whose safety is at stake.  Criticize her for that if you want, but to suddenly pretend that she just became a Trumpster makes no sense.  

If you want to build a case over whether she's a Democrat or a Republican...you've got a plethora of proof and reasoning to support her being a Democrat.  You have 0 to support her being a Republican (other than "well she hasn't said she's not in a few years" and "she greeted her boyfriend's teammate's wife at an event who seems to like Trump".

"Intense" lmfao. Y'all are so funny. 

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, khalyan said:

It’s been obvious for a while that Taylor is a republican, but the recent happenings between Brittany Mahomes and Trump using the AI photo of her with no repercussions is the final confirmation. 

Sis, I know you don't like her but come on. :rip:   Can you give any actual, solid reasoning as to her being a Republican?  Even though she's flat out said she's Democrat, voted Democrat in every election we know of, campaigned Democrat, etc.  Is there any unbiased reasoning that outweighs the plethora of Democratic things she's done/said over the years?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

I'll never get why Americans take politics so religiously like this, when both parties are the same trash from the same can s:wan:

They're really not. One side wants to turn America into a fascist theocracy where everyone who isn't male, white and cis has their rights stripped away and the other isn't perfect but is trying. The two sides are not the same.

• Thanks 9

In all seriousness you guys need to realise there is a reason she hasn't mentioned Kamala yet. These things are planned months ahead and they are going to wait closer to voting day. I predict the same with Bey although she has already shown support by giving her song for the campaign. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

:sleep: why care

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

10 minutes ago, khalyan said:

It's been obvious for a while that Taylor is a republican, but the recent happenings between Brittany Mahomes and Trump using the AI photo of her with no repercussions is the final confirmation. 

I think that's a bit harsh of a conclusion. I do think her boyfriend is a republican and she surrounds herself a lot with republican thinkers, but that doesn't mean she also believes in it. But yes, she should consider being more responsible with what she decides to platform and associate herself with. Especially during election season. 

• Like 3

It is a little odd and unsettling seeing Taylor cozy up to someone who is supportive of a rapist despite being a victim of SA herself. It reminds me of how Rihanna was cormoranting Johnny Depp knowing that Amber Heard went through what she experienced with Chris Brown (but worse and more prolonged). That being said, it's not my place to judge her. I would look at her differently if she were my friend or family but she's an entertainer I'll never meet so it doesn't affect me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.