Taylor hangs out with MAGA Supporters at US Open - the megathread

Teen Spirit

Most people seem to forget that Ellen's whole downfall started because she went around defending her friendship with George W Bush (coincidentally, after they were hanging out at a sporting event). Obviously there are degrees of difference between "war criminal president" and "random wife of some famous jock" but Blondie would still be wise to tread carefully here.

Dakota-Johnson.jpg?fit=990,557&ssl=1

• Thanks 2

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teen Spirit

• PoisonedIvy

• MissedTheTrain

• Into The Void

Just now, Teen Spirit said:

I'm not a POC. I'm a black woman. Hope this helps. 🫶

Okay, the trolling has to stop at this point :suburban:

• Like 1

Non issue just like her using her private plane is a non issue 

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Can we get an IP check on Teen Spirit @ATRL Administration 

:suburban: 

Oh I already reported nnn:suburban:

I love the claims of "Yes I know about Reveuse we've fought several times" when a scroll through their post history seemingly shows zero interactions :deadbanana4:

It's giving

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, MerveAksak said:

Do we even know Taylor knew who this woman was before this photo? 

Do I have to do a background check with anyone I interact in my life before talking to them or hugging them?

:clack:

Yes she hosted her at her mansion a few weeks ago.

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Teen Spirit said:

Explain: 

@Dear Reader @The Music Industry

@PoisonedIvy @NewStanner

Why does Taylor Swift hang out with a Trump supporter if she hates Trump so much? Why does she hang out with a woman who excused sexual assault? Why has she not spoken on politics since 2020? Why is she publicly embracing a Trump supporter? 

Sis.  Take a breath.  She's at the US Open and is in a suite with tons of people.  She cordially greeted Brittany as she's been friendly with her over the past year (due to being in the same Football circles).  She also hung out with and hugged her friend Amanda Santa who was there, a hardcore Democrat who was in the same suite, who was at the DNC and campaigns hard for grassroots activism.  She also hugged Este Haim, Laura Sisk and many others who are there.

As we've been trying to tell you quite a few times in this thread, her (and her crew/fans/etc) safety is #1.  They do and have taken every precaution for that.  So yeah, when someone is sharing information about where she is, where she's going (after we've seen how fans flock in hordes to any place she's known to be, including her friends' weddings and her own home), they shut that down.  She's made it pretty clear as well that she's been hesitant to speak out about hot button issues while she's on tour and has peoples' safety under her responsibilities (and just narrowly avoided a terrorist attack), which is likely why she didn't speak out about Trump posting AI "Swifites for Trump" images (even though law experts have said that her grounds to sue might not be worth the storm that would come with it).

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

You people act like just because they hang out once in a while they BFF or something like be for real. 

"Once in a while" okay. :rip:

1 minute ago, Teen Spirit said:

Sure they did. 

Considering trump has not posted any more AI images of Taylor.. yes. I'm pretty sure they did. He was probably served a cease and desist and, once further regulations and legislation about AI are crafted, he will have to be held liable for his misdeeds. In the meantime, Taylor's legal team seems to have squashed that bug.

And the rest is BS. Especially about political extremists. 

??? Not even four weeks ago there was a thwarted plot to commit mass murder of tens of thousands of fans at her concert in Vienna. She is clearly responsible for the safety of hundreds of thousands of people at a time until the tour comes to a close. She is entitled to do whatever she feels necessary to keep everyone safe.

And "who knows anything about Brittany" lmfao. She just hosted her at her house and publicly embraced her after Trump praised her & after speculation of Taylor avoiding her.

She did not host "Brittany," she hosted a party with her boyfriend who probably invited his teammate/best friend who then brought his wife. As I said before, the only time Brittany is with Taylor is when Patrick and Travis are present as well. There is no proof that the two of them are anything more than acquaintances. I hug plenty of acquaintances. I don't know the political ideologies of my coworkers spouses/partners but I have met them and embraced them. 

• Like 4

I honestly don't care about who people vote for I live in f*cking Texas most people are Republicans. 80% of my family is MAGA, my best friend is a Trump supporter, like if I was to cut people out of my life who were Republicans I'd have zero friends 

I'm genuinely asking btw, how de we know Taylor knew this woman before? How can she be aware of her political leanings? You're talking like she deliberately hugged her when it could be something casual and unaware. Taylor had already voiced her opinions on Trump, people already know her stance about him which is negative. And Travis kneeled down in honor of the BLM movement and continued his promotion of Bud Light after the Dylan Mulvaney "controversy". Which shows that he is left leaning.

And on top of that many people try to paint Taylor as Republican because it fits their narrative of a country singer white woman when in fact she used her voice and reputation for the betterment of queer people, women and the music industry. :coffee2:

Swifties can't defend their fave from being a racist Trump supporter so now they're making theories about me being another account. Notice how they still haven't given any VALID rebuttals to my questions or straight up dodged them? Oh … #TaylorForTrump

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Popboi. said:

| AZELIA | 

Do you?

Lmao I don't Stan her anymore & absolutely do not support her. That's from 2013 when I made the acc I have no idea how to change a signature

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Into The Void said:

I honestly don't care about who people vote for I live in f*cking Texas most people are Republicans. 80% of my family is MAGA, my best friend is a Trump supporter, like if I was to cut people out of my life who were Republicans I'd have zero friends 

I live in Texas too and I fear they'll never really get this. Politics are trying to divide us. We only win when we don't let that happen. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, Teen Spirit said:

Yes she hosted her at her mansion a few weeks ago.

source?

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

It's been obvious for a while that Taylor is a republican, but the recent happenings between Brittany Mahomes and Trump using the AI photo of her with no repercussions is the final confirmation. 

yes. the evidence is so clear that she is a trump supporter.

nothing more clearly expresses support than threatening on his favorite platform at the time that she will vote him out.

Edited by Gladiator
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

She specifically cited the bill Marsha Blackburn overturned that directly affected her. (The one about women's rights to protect themselves from stalkers.) That was a legitimate concern that led to distress, because it directly affects her and her safety.

As you guys tend to say, Taylor only cares about issues that affect her? Well republicans are targeting women's rights, which directly affects Taylor, and that is why she made the choice to speak out against it. There is a legitimate answer to every rebuttal you are providing but you're going to keep shifting the goalpost. 

Proof that she really only cares about herself. And Republicans are targeting women's rights NOW … where is she? Publicly hugging Trump supporters. Releasing more variants to block female artists. Doing absolutely nothing publicly about Trump's endorsement but sends C & D to college kid posting public info. Interesting.

Edited by Teen Spirit
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Teen Spirit said:

Swifties can't defend their fave from being a racist Trump supporter so now they're making theories about me being another account. Notice how they still haven't given any VALID rebuttals to my questions or straight up dodged them? Oh … #TaylorForTrump

Can you at least take Taylor out of your signature if you're going to do this :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

She has publicly supported women's rights and gay rights for over a decade now, with these issues being at the forefront of her Democratic endorsements in 2018. She has disavowed white supremacy and police brutality on multiple occasions. She has only ever voted for Democratic presidential candidates, and has opposed Donald Trump for the entirety of his political career.

Her values and voting record strongly suggest that she is most likely a Democrat, or perhaps an independent. Based on past statements, I would say that even in the unlikely situation that she were a Republican, she would still be a Never Trump Republican.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I live in Texas too and I fear they'll never really get this. Politics are trying to divide us. We only win when we don't let that happen. 

Exactly. I don't cut people out because of politics. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

Okay, the trolling has to stop at this point :suburban:

Okay, now you're starting to piss me off. 

• Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

As a punishment, we'll be only streaming original Red 

And the original 1989 :giraffe:

5 minutes ago, MerveAksak said:

source?

again source? @Teen Spirit

1 minute ago, Teen Spirit said:

Proof that she really only cares about herself. And Republicans are targeting women's rights NOW … where is she? Publicly hugging Trump supporters. Releasing more variants to block female artists. Doing absolutely nothing publicly about Trump's endorsement but sends C & D to college kid posting public info. Interesting.

you're a nut job, this will be my last response to you

(1) I literally said in my post she "only cares about herself," okay sure who gives a ****. That's not the topic at hand. You are deflecting from the proof that republican ideologies are not aligned with her values, ergo, she is not a republican. 

(2) where is she? She is currently trying to safely finish a tour without agitating either side of the political extremist spectrum. She narrowly avoided a tragic terrorist attack in Vienna last month. She still has to concern herself with making sure that won't happen at the remaining tour dates. 

(3) literally what are you bringing variants into a discussion about politics for

(4) her legal team clearly sent a cease and desist to both the jet tracker and trump. Because, guess what, in both cases, the incident came to an end. 

You gotta get better at this trolling thing babe, I'm bored now and logging off. Goodbye!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Can you at least take Taylor out of your signature if you're going to do this :deadbanana4:

Her member title was "#1 BeyHive/Swiftie" and now it's "George Michael Stan". Even Bey is catching strays over a Taylor Swift hug! :duca:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.