Taylor hangs out with MAGA Supporters at US Open - the megathread

Teen Spirit

As a black woman I can no longer be a fan. I'm deleting all her music. Glad I never went to the Eras Tour.

Edited by Ryan
Title approved by admin
  • Like 14
  • Haha 17
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 23

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teen Spirit

• PoisonedIvy

• MissedTheTrain

• Into The Void

Edit: the development of this non-story shows how useless it actually was. I will slam Taylor if she actually supports someone like Mahones. Til then just keep being offended and keep downvoting...

6f2f23d69855d137d30354f86512d1a0.gif

Edited by STMG23
  • Thumbs Down 13

IRL, what would you do about your boyfriend's coworker's wife's politics knowing team dynamics play a huge role in his work? As much as I wish she could spit in this girl's face, what's that gonna accomplish long term? She's just 1 voter. Nobody's being swung towards Trump bc Taylor was spotted with this chick, be real

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

The leeching industry's only contribution has been inserting and infecting her circle with a new record of trash...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

The excuses have already started. I understand being neutral with your boyfriend's best friends wife, do you have to hug her? But most of y'all are white so I honestly wouldn't expect y'all to understand. Swifties will always defend Taylor. F this.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 31

the way americans treat politics, they deserve trump to be president or even worse. so idc 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

she'll be damned by ppl anyway. therefore, she can do whatever tf she wants.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Something tells me you're neither black or a woman :dies: By all means forgive me if I'm wrong.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

Something tells me you're neither black or a woman :dies: By all means forgive me if I'm wrong.

I literally just said that. And what is that supposed to mean?

ehh there are rich people like Taylor that don't care about politics because it doesn't affect them in the way it affects the rest of us. Doesn't mean it's right but I doubt they talk or care about politics 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Britney stans being racist … huge shocker. :clack:

• Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

As a punishment, we'll be only streaming original Red 

I've been doing that anyway as it's the GOOD version of that album omg :heart:

Booooo @.TaylorSwift 🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Teen Spirit said:

The excuses have already started. I understand being neutral with your boyfriend's best friends wife, do you have to hug her? But most of y'all are white so I honestly wouldn't expect y'all to understand. Swifties will always defend Taylor. F this.

If someone you've been friendly with for a year sees you and reaches out for a hug to greet you, is it really worth it to be rude to them because you heard they liked a Trump post on instagram?  What is starting drama in public with one person going to do or solve?  

• Like 17
  • Thumbs Down 14

1 minute ago, MissedTheTrain said:

If someone you've been friendly with for a year sees you and reaches out for a hug to greet you, is it really worth it to be rude to them because you heard they liked a Trump post on instagram?  What is starting drama in public with one person going to do or solve?  

Can you respond to my report? Thanks. :-*

5 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

@JorgeM explain yourself. :-*

She loves the MAGA supporters

• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

14 minutes ago, Teen Spirit said:

I literally just said that. And what is that supposed to mean?

There have been plenty of users here who have lied about their identity, faked their own deaths, etc. Also I find quite rare to see female users having a fixation to drag female singers on forums. Usually that's a very gay boy thing to do. But if you are, sorry.

To remain on topic, you can have friends or be cordial (I prefer the latter and out of survival) with people who don't share your political views. I'm not a Taylor fan at all but I can't see why this is terribly upsetting.

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.