You left me longing for you!

Kanes

It's been 20 years since this smashed. :jonny:

I  just bought a physical copy of the From Paris To Berlin -album because I wanted the original album in its original form.

Edited by Kanes
  • Like 2

A tune tbh, I was obsessed with this song. I like Infernal and I still listen to them.

• Like 1

Great song, I've heard several people use this as a reference track in interviews, most recently JADE and Ed Sheeran

3 minutes ago, Hair said:

A tune tbh, I was obsessed with this song. I like Infernal and I still listen to them.

Same :clap3:

They are more than just From Paris To Berlin but it's arguably their signature song.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, glitch said:

Great song, I've heard several people use this as a reference track in interviews, most recently JADE and Ed Sheeran

Oh, really? :jonny:

Maybe I will check that JADE girl out.

1 minute ago, Kanes said:

Oh, really? :jonny:

Maybe I will check that JADE girl out.

Yeah I can't remember the specific interviews, but there were a few where she said it was the kind of Europop sound she wanted to emulate

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kanes said:

Same :clap3:

They are more than just From Paris To Berlin but it's arguably their signature song.

Self Control comes out as my top listened. I Won't Be Crying, Keen on Disco, Sunrise, On Your Own some of my faves too.

• Like 1

Just now, Hair said:

Self Control comes out as my top listened. I Won't Be Crying, Keen on Disco, Sunrise, On Your Own some of my faves too.

Self Control, I Won't Be Crying & Keen On Disco :clap3:

+

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.