Katy looks discouraged at her first event after announcing her position on Luke

Fastlane

1 minute ago, Alaska. said:

Will there be any kat left when the album drops?

The album thread will be an orphanage if the Luke stans keep exposing themselves at this speed :rip:.

• Haha 9

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YourFavoriteWeapon

• CroNich

• bebinna

• TomTom

3 minutes ago, TomTom said:

The album thread will be an orphanage if the Luke stans keep exposing themselves at this speed :rip:.

But people are supporting Katy no? Not him? Or is it because they support her and she worked with him they support him? In that case nobody can support anybody because everyone in Hollywood has connections to someone who is a monster... 

18 minutes ago, Alaska. said:

The trash cleaning from this thread sdjskl

Will there be any kat left when the album drops?

undefined-Imgur.gif

To be fair half of the people banned lately in these threads are just Alfred's dupes 

spacer.png

• Haha 9

Why don't you all go this hard when Nicki works with Luke too? And has been for the past few years before the court case was even over?

Not even a Katy fan but the hatred is getting ridiculous. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

1 hour ago, Paddy said:

But people are supporting Katy no? Not him? Or is it because they support her and she worked with him they support him? In that case nobody can support anybody because everyone in Hollywood has connections to someone who is a monster... 

girl have a look around… the ones on here still supporting Katy are most definitely supporting and defending her decision to work with Luke

• Thanks 3

22 hours ago, Buffy said:

She looks like she's attending her own funeral.

PRISM tease teas but it's not funny anymore

:suburban:

all the bans in here omg 

11 minutes ago, ThePopStop said:

Why don't you all go this hard when Nicki works with Luke too? And has been for the past few years before the court case was even over?

Nicki WAS dragged for filth by most fandoms, she just has so many barbz it didn't have the same effect.

Also Katy had previously had a friendship with Kesha and worked in similar circles for many years and proclaimed their friendship as late as 2017.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, ThePopStop said:

"Not even a Katy fan" when the majority of your comments on your *very* new account are in Katy/Kesha/Dr Luke related threads

spacer.png

• Haha 9

26 minutes ago, ThePopStop said:

Why don't you all go this hard when Nicki works with Luke too?

We drag Nicki every single day for literally everything she does, what are you talking about :rofl:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

Styling wise this is a tragic look:rip: Like the fake bangs makes her already massive head even more massive:rip: the unflattering silhouette:rip: no jewellery or pop up of colour to save the entire look from being too dark:rip: There is no way she looked at the mirror and think to herself "yep this is it. the gays gonna EaT tH1s uP!1"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, paperfectdelusion said:

Styling wise this is a tragic look:rip: Like the fake bangs makes her already massive head even more massive:rip: the unflattering silhouette:rip: no jewellery or pop up of colour to save the entire look from being too dark:rip: There is no way she looked at the mirror and think to herself "yep this is it. the gays gonna EaT tH1s uP!1"

and what would you know about styling? 

• Thumbs Down 5

Horrible look wtf

These kesha stans are living in Katy's threads :rip:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

2 hours ago, shyboi said:

The way Katy keeps winning over others, can't blame them for being mad 

89342175-0-image-a-174_1725594896185.jpg

Winning what? :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

Horrible look wtf

These kesha stans are living in Katy's threads :rip:

I guess people just enjoy seeing bad things happen to bad people… shocking 

undefined-Imgur.gif

Edited by CroNich
  • Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, CroNich said:

Winning what? :bibliahh:

I guess people just enjoy seeing bad things happen to bad people… shocking 

undefined-Imgur.gif

Sure! I'm not judging how you spend your Saturday :michael:

• Haha 1

On 9/6/2024 at 1:38 AM, HardBambi said:

Unfortunately you're not far from the truth, I'm disappointed in her working with rapists, disappointed in her new music (to say THE LEAST!) disappointed in her being a Republican, disappointed in her being so shady and mean, also disappointed with her voice, sooooo tired of the high pitched screams.

oh God, I'm so done with her

spacer.png

she's really done a 180 from where she was when she released Smile. It's sad but i think her dislike-ability might be tied to her drinking/drug use. Like many musicians nowadays tbh.

This trashing of Katy is becoming as tired as the Jlo hate bandwagon earlier this year if I'm being honest. Like I think it's understood Katy did a terrible thing working with Luke. We can't exactly change what's been done 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ThePopStop said:

Umm are you new? Stop deflecting Nicki has her own demons to attend to.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Katy threads are so fun :ahh:Someone should print them in case the servers finally crash when her album is released and we get the first billboard numbers 

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Into The Void said:

This trashing of Katy is becoming as tired as the Jlo hate bandwagon earlier this year if I'm being honest. Like I think it's understood Katy did a terrible thing working with Luke. We can't exactly change what's been done 

Except the difference is Katy is getting called out for actually behaving badly, JLo was mostly because she just being cringe and annoying. You can't compare the two.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

28 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Except the difference is Katy is getting called out for actually behaving badly, JLo was mostly because she just being cringe and annoying. You can't compare the two.

True but it's getting as tired as TTPDs variants

damn her career is OVER

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Into The Void said:

True but it's getting as tired as TTPDs variants

Not at all, if anything I don't think she's gotten enough lashings

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

She looks fantastic. She is serving both visuals and musique this era ! 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Yes, AND said:

She looks fantastic. She is serving both visuals and musique this era ! 

Nice try, Katy!

• Haha 1

you know, she kinda looks like a Madame Tussauds wax figure there

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.