Katy Perry "addresses" working with Dr. Luke on 143

Ratviolo

It was a lose-lose situation either way however she answered but I didn't expect her to give an even worse answer :rip:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CroNich

• manuelalex9810

• SmittenCake

• MerveAksak

this is why I ******* hate this dumbass loser flop talentless hag with ZERO morals 

she's pushing 50 and even though she's flopping she should know she still has a sizeable fanbase and doing things like working with dr rape is dangerous and disgusting

her braindead dumbass fans been saying stupid stuff like this everywhere in social media jesus christ 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

"He was one of the collaborators" ***** he is on every single song, tf is she trying to do

this era is giving witness 2.0 but honestly even worse considering this is the second time she's wasted so much comeback hype. :ducky:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

this is why I ******* hate this dumbass loser flop talentless hag with ZERO morals 

she's pushing 50 and even though she's flopping she should know she still has a sizeable fanbase and doing things like working with dr rape is dangerous and disgusting

her braindead dumbass fans been saying stupid stuff like this everywhere in social media jesus christ 

Imma need Kats to understand they don't have to defend her at all. This is a decision SHE made, it's her own fault. You can still be a fan, support the music, whatever, but going to these lengths is just so ridiculous. :toofunny2:

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Literally, now we have white gays on twitter defending and giving more of a platform to a dangerous rapist. Thanks Katy.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Go off!!! :clap3:

Just now, ChooseyLover said:

Imma need Kats to understand they don't have to defend her at all. This is a decision SHE made, it's her own fault. You can still be a fan, support the music, whatever, but going to these lengths is just so ridiculous. :toofunny2:

Also this, I've been saying this from the beginning. The way they all double downed to the point where they're now online publicly defending and declaring a rapists innocence is just crazy to me.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CroNich said:

Also this, I've been saying this from the beginning. The way they all double downed to the point where they're now online publicly defending and declaring a rapists innocence is just crazy to me.

It's really sad, 100% braindead stan behavior. I really respect those Kats who are able to love her and support her while not validating everything she does.

• Like 1

This word salad. :rip: 

She really should've just said "because I wanted a hit".

• Thanks 1

It's really impressive how she managed to cook up this drivel, it was like Chinese water torture watching that video.

1 hour ago, ChooseyLover said:

It's really sad, 100% braindead stan behavior. I really respect those Kats who are able to love her and support her while not validating everything she does.

While I have had my issues with @KatyPrismSpirit, I do commend them for keeping it real (most of the time) and calling out Katy and asking for better. Other stans should watch and learn. 

Edited by CroNich
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Damn. I'm even more speechless than I was before this came out. This was her ONE LAST opportunity to set the record straight, yet she chose to respond to this question like a Washington DC politician, and it's… very strange. Especially coming from Katy Perry, of all people.

I understand her PR team probably aggressively coached and briefed her with what she should and shouldn't say, but I think that's the exactly the problem — her communicative approach here is essentially a huge bowl of word salad. She is technically saying "something", without actually saying anything at all.

She's done. Like — DONE, done. I think I speak for a lot of us here when I say I've witnessed some tragic mismanagement of several artists over the years, but this one is a whole other story. Katy Perry went from dominating pop music, and I mean DOMINATING it for a good 6-7 consecutive years to suddenly struggling to stay on the Hot 100 for more than a week or two. Her downfall is worse than any other formerly S-tier popstar I can possibly think of. Yes, she is primarily responsible for this fiasco as she is the artist herself — but considering there are whole board meetings regarding every release she promotes and teams of hundreds of people who's jobs are literally "keeping Katy Perry's career alive or we don't make money"… this whole era is like the effing Twilight Zone.

It's like, not a single person in her mega camp is telling it to her straight, or rooted in reality themselves.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

Damn. I'm even more speechless than I was before this came out. This was her ONE LAST opportunity to set the record straight, yet she chose to respond to this question like a Washington DC politician, and it's… very strange. Especially coming from Katy Perry, of all people.

I understand her PR team probably aggressively coached and briefed her with what she should and shouldn't say, but I think that's the exactly the problem — her communicative approach here is essentially a huge bowl of word salad. She is technically saying "something", without actually saying anything at all.

She's done. Like — DONE, done. I think I speak for a lot of us here when I say I've witnessed some tragic mismanagement of several artists over the years, but this one is a whole other story. Katy Perry went from dominating pop music, and I mean DOMINATING it for a good 6-7 consecutive years to suddenly struggling to stay on the Hot 100 for more than a week or two. Her downfall is worse than any other formerly S-tier popstar I can possibly think of. Yes, she is primarily responsible for this fiasco as she is the artist herself — but considering there are whole board meetings regarding every release she promotes and teams of hundreds of people who's jobs are literally "keeping Katy Perry's career alive or we don't make money"… this whole era is like the effing Twilight Zone.

It's like, not a single person in her mega camp is telling it to her straight, or rooted in reality themselves.

Girl she can barely cling on to one week let alone two

Edited by CroNich
  • Haha 3

Didnt artist used to give people a list of what not to talk about during interviews cause she had to have known...

she's never coming back from this absolute mess and dumpster fire of an era. have fun rotting in Vegas, Kath!

spacer.png

Edited by knewbetterpt2

I think her fans are the problem, the "yes" men. Like just accept that working with dr. luke is unacceptable. And on the other hand the songs are messy, don't say you love them just to defend her against other fandoms and actually say "yeah if she keeps on releasing this stuff she'll flop further into hell". Defending the Luke situation, defending the lame ass songs, defending anything bad about her actually makes her think she's doing it right. 

• Thanks 3

"Look, I understand that I'm not that smart"

My god. She really lacks brain cells. 

Basically she said anything but not an actual answer to the question… a literal dumb *****

A moron. Just like her stans :rip:

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

At least she doesn't shamelessly lie and come up with excuses that people will eat up, the people wanting her to be a better liar :rip: clean out your skeletons, you seem awfully used to these situations

• Thanks 1

It's heartwarming to see how motherhood has fulfilled her. She is indeed a strong and resilient woman. Sexy and confident. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.