• CroNich

• manuelalex9810

• SmittenCake

• MerveAksak

This is another PR nightmare as If the first one wasn't bad

black-girl-stan-twitter.gif

Edited by Princess Aurora

8 minutes ago, 4th Time Around said:

Where are you getting this five years nonsense from? She refused to release the video with R Kelly and rebranded the whole song as a collab with Christina Aguilera as early as 2014. Obviously I am glad she also eventually issued a statement and got rid of the song period but none of this stuff with Gaga is relevant to the discussion at hand and I find it gross Katy stans would bring **** up that was resolved years ago with real action

We are talking about your fav who just issued a statement where she took no responsibility for her actions at all. How about the few Katy fans that are left out there rise above the level of the artist they stan and stop trying to deflect with idiotic logic, totally unrelated to this discussion

and as late as 2014, she was still tweeting about how proud she was of her work with R. Kelly

8191720-6562945-image-a-13_1546813513313

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 15

1 minute ago, louis58 said:

and as late as 2014, she was still tweeting about how proud she was of her work with R. Kelly

Sorry but what does he have to do Katy dodging the interviewers question about Dr Luke and taking any accountability for the hurt her actions have caused

• Thanks 7

9 minutes ago, louis58 said:

Yeah genius, thankfully she decided to kick him off the song

Anyway, stop bringing up old **** that she talked about ages ago and fixed with real action. Go worry about Katy and Dr Puke. Good luck getting her to delete Teenage Dream off streaming platforms 

Edited by 4th Time Around
  • Thanks 1

How y'all wanted her to respond

• Thumbs Down 12

Me when I have to write a 5-page essay and there's only 10 minutes left to the exam:

• Haha 5

Like when I speak about woman's world, I speak about feeling so empowered now, as a mother, as a woman. Giving birth, creating life […] and feeling really grounded in that — that's where I'm speaking from.

Her still acting like Woman's World is some kind of deep self written personal masterpiece when it's just a parody written by her, FOUR MEN, and a woman :rip:

• Haha 6

Yeah what a stupid response, we can tell she isn't the brightest pop star :dies: 

She truly said & don't give a **** I will work with anyone I want 

That was just pathetic :rip: anyway she'll burn in hell

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

And all of that to serve OUT-OUT :clownny:

• Haha 3

Kamala.gif.762398904447d84c36fe697fd90d6

Her talking about being a mother (to a daughter at that💀) while discussing collaborating with a victimizer and abuser of women 

spacer.png

• Thanks 2

She can't even say they're making hits because... well

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, manuelalex9810 said:

No one is trying to ruin Lady Gaga's "reputation", we're not miserable and jobless like you. 
I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of how you're reacting when Gaga defended a pedophile and rapist, let's wait five years for Katy to apologize

Girl, respectfully shut the hell up! 

Gaga was most likely manipulated into working with R. Kelly through Jimmy Iovine and Troy Carter. It's no coincidence they were unhappy with the direction and subsequent performance of the album + all the random rap collabs.

Who manipulated Katy into working with someone who allegedly raped her friend…? Nobody. She's just as rotted as Dr Luke.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, manuelalex9810 said:

No one is trying to ruin Lady Gaga's "reputation", we're not miserable and jobless like you. 
I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of how you're reacting when Gaga defended a pedophile and rapist, let's wait five years for Katy to apologize

Miserable and jobless? I'm happy and employed. While the Kats, like yourself, continue to suffer defending katy perry in 2024 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Her response was a nothingburger because if she wanted to remember her early days she would've worked with Max and I'm sure he would've given her better melodies, beats, production and lyrics, not the lifeless and generic productions Luke produced.

oh, I see the nastiest of kats are spiraling in the this thread lol 

Kamala.gif.762398904447d84c36fe697fd90d6

They know their fav ****** up BAD, so just like Fadty herself, they have to deflect too! 

• Like 4

Those questions are pre-approved so you know she had prep-time...and that's what she came up with :bibliahh:.

• Haha 2

Why are the Kats still bringing Gaga? Gaga, unlike Katy, already answered why she decided to work with R.Kelly and already apologized, both things that Katy hasn't done yet :coffee2:

• Thanks 1

Katy does not give off the impression of being the sharpest tool in the shed 

The word salad 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.