• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CroNich

• manuelalex9810

• SmittenCake

• MerveAksak

It took her PR team this long to come up with that?

I dont care she worked with Luke, I care the results sounds basic, cheap and dated

If You Say So Shrug GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Girl, just be honest and say you thought he could revive your career and that was more important to you than the fact that he's a rapist

• Like 9

The deflection. :toofunny3: I was hoping for her to at least give an actual reason and maybe show some contrition, but she just evaded the question.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I sometimes feel bad for her because I truly think she's just so incredibly dumb that she cannot comprehend what people are angry about.

pffff

Y'all wanted her to answer the question this way. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 28

Everything from the way Alex phrased the question with her pseudo-hard-ass tone and the way Katy responded w seemed so forced and scripted and yet she still didn't answer the question :dies:

• Haha 1

You can tell she's not smart. Or she's just vile, idk...

15 minutes ago, manuelalex9810 said:

Y'all wanted her to answer the question this way. 

If she didn't choose to work with him she wouldn't have to answer to the question at all, period. That's the whole point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Gaga was wrong for this, she said she was wrong for this, apologized, and one of R. Kelly's actual victims thanked her for doing so. Gaga also took the song off of every platform. Will Katy do the same thing for Teenage Dream :sistrens:

Why would she will do it with Teenage Dream? 

yes, after 5 years in an Oscar campaign. she defended him even after he had accusations from over 10 years of pdfilia, abuse and r@pe.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

2 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Luke, I understand that it started a lot of conversations.

That's literally all she said (did she mention she has worked with him before)

2 hours ago, Sombre said:

Also mentioning women empowerment after being asked why you collaborated with a producer who's been alleged of sexual assault is so... :deadbanana4:

I didn't even clock that… like I get deflecting but to deflect to talk about female empowerment, being a mother in response to asking why she worked with a rapist. She really is the dumbest pop girl that's ever existed.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Kats acting like we're stuck in 2014 and nothing has happened since then, as an excuse to ignore their fave's dumb decisions in 2024 (when atp she's already a grown ass woman / industry veteran and she should have known better).

WE ARE TIRED.

OT: DUMB RESPONSE.

• Like 8

She legitimately may be one of the most braindead celebrities ever. Which is an insane bar to clear given the sample size.

This must be the worst answer I've ever heard. She's literally dodging the question and talking about the most random s***. 

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Sorry but I just read what she said and what the actual ****? What does being a woman or mother have to do with this decision. Yes he is just one of many producers but stop beating around the bush. Either give a proper justification for choosing to work with him or just stfu. Its all your own fault atp

Stan card revoked yet?

• Haha 4

This must be the worst answer I've ever heard. She's literally dodging the question and talking about the most random s***. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.