Katy Perry "addresses" working with Dr. Luke on 143

Ratviolo

So she acknowledged it but just said a whole lot of nothing. :rip: Like yes we know you did work with him, that wasn't the question.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CroNich

• manuelalex9810

• SmittenCake

• MerveAksak

That sounds like: I understand that you might be offended, but still I don't care about what he did as long as I get a hit. 

But she still flopped. 

• Thanks 7

She knows she can't defend the indefensible because there's not a single positive reason to have worked with him given the circumstances. 

Just say it Katy you worked with him because he used to make you hits but he's washed up or gave her the worst songs on purpose

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Her ability to talk in circles, avoid the question at hand, all while saying so much but nothing of value, and quite literally speak out of her ass is just mesmerizing. Answer the actual question.

And the nerve to bring in the Teenage Dream moment, without bringing in Bonnie McKee. Tuh.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I really am starting to get so sick of this woman because I truly gave her the benefit of the doubt as to why she worked with him (e.g. she had obligations, she made a mistake, she was mislead by her team) but this answer is nothingness and lacks meaning. and basically confirms she was chasing a hit. 

• Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Her ability to talk in circles, avoid the question at hand, all while saying so much but nothing of value, and quite literally speak out of her ass is just mesmerizing. Answer the actual question.

And the nerve to bring in the Teenage Dream moment, without bringing in Bonnie McKee. Tuh.

Arguably two of the main secret ingredients of the Teenage Dream project—Bonnie McKee and Benny Blanco—are missing. Evidently they're not problématique enough for her.

I hate her.

What a terrible, non-acknowledging answer.

She COULD have used this as an opportunity to recognise her wrongdoing working with him (as she mentioned, he was one of many producers - she is Katy Perry, she can literally work with anyone if she wants to). Instead, she dismissed all of the accusations against him and made it about herself. 

The question was about your questionable decision to work with Dr Luke, not your career and album.

Electric chair.

• Thanks 9

Dumb as rocks.

• Haha 2

"Addressing why"?! She completely DODGE the question. :deadbanana4:

She said:

Look Over There GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 9

Oh and I was starting to feel bad for her

Truly one of the most braindead, soulless people to ever be inflicted upon pop music. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

This is really dumb because now she can't say the next era that she was wrong and now she changed.

I mean she can and she will  do it ( some pop girls have already done that and the dumb fans believe it) but she is just too hated now for that to work.

4 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

I guess she should gave created those 2 organs for herself because she's obviously lacking them :coffee2:

oop- ate 

Shocked Woman GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 6

"This all came from me. Women's world is all about empowerment. Like I really created a whole brain and heart as a mother." 

This answer proves we should all be worried that she of all people created a brain and a heart…

She's really...not bright. These answers only make it worse. She could have said "yes I worked with him because he's a great producer and we're friends" and it would have been better.

In other words, she ran back to him because they worked together on Teenage Dream and she thought she would get a hit out of him only to BOMB harder than Witness and Smile. 

• Thanks 2

I dont even like the songs but I really know what ya'll want her to say tbf :rip:  

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

She completely skirted answering that question like it was the plague. :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.