• CroNich

• manuelalex9810

• SmittenCake

• MerveAksak

Time to stream 'I'm His Mime" now i guess

spacer.png

• Haha 5

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Omfg… im working now (believe it or not) but imma watch this clip in a minute chile

Spoiler: she didn't really say anything relevant :noparty:

"Look, I understand that it started a lot of conversations. And he was one of many collaborators that I collaborated with, but the reality is it comes from me. The truth is I wrote these songs from my experience of my whole life going through this metamorphosis. He was one of the people to help facilitate all that. One of the writers, one of the producers. I am speaking from my own experience. Like when I speak about woman's world, I speak about feeling so empowered now, as a mother, as a woman. Giving birth, creating life […] and feeling really grounded in that — that's where I'm speaking from. I created all of this with several different collaborators, people I've collaborated with from the past, from 'Teenage Dream' era, all of that."

• Like 3

While it's a lovely sentiment, it really was just a whole bunch of words by the end

And the media training is THICK chile

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

Can someone translate it to English?

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

saying a bunch of nothing

like literally :rip:

• Like 4

She gave a nothingburger answer :rip:

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Although she isn't really addressing it I feel like it's the best answer she could have given. It being the most neutral and not giving it more air. Any other answers would have just ignited the fire again…

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

"he was one of many collaborators" exactly sis, there's literally no reason to have brought him on. The only argument I've heard was that he makes good music, and... :rip:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Actually, when you put it that way… NAH JUST KIDDING 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.