• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FrederickGa

• yonsé

• Infernal Paradise

• burninredhot

The hit is as organic as you and me

0uCddEV.gif

Probably.. for a song pulling such huge numbers there should be legit viral trends on tiktok or reels which I don't see on my timeline atleast :mandown:

5 hours ago, Lagerfeld said:

I just saw a research analysis carried out by a Swiftie

Hmm

Very interesting to base an entire theory on anecdotal evidence lol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, burninredhot said:

Probably.. for a song pulling such huge numbers there should be legit viral trends on tiktok or reels which I don't see on my timeline atleast :mandown:

If you don't like the song it's not going to show up on your TL. Echo chambers are a real thing. TikTok gives you things it knows you'll like.

I have seen many people doing the slow motion spinning like Gaga in the video and Gaga commenting on said videos on MY timeline. So they are out there.

Edited by yonsé
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

where's TL;DR? ain't nobody gonna read the damn paragraph, touch some grass

46 minutes ago, yonsé said:

If you don't like the song it's not going to show up on your TL. Echo chambers are a real thing. TikTok gives you things it knows you'll like.

I have seen many people doing the slow motion spinning like Gaga in the video and Gaga commenting on said videos on MY timeline. So they are out there.

There are also other sounds from DWAS that are going viral. 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS2DBeX4B/

This sound has been used more than 450k and the tiktok edits getting million likes. 

2 hours ago, ShadeIena said:

I'm serious and this is no shade at all. But I haven't heard the song nor know people who are listening to it to be this 'big'

This is a silly argument. I don't know anyone who listens to Taylor or Sabrina outside of this site for instance, yet I don't deny that their singles are big hits. Why the goalposts get moved around whenever it's something regarding Gaga is... interesting :celestial5:

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Also writing an ENTIRE essay about a song topping the charts is crazy

job-application-boo.gif

• Haha 13

6 hours ago, Lagerfeld said:

research analysis carried out by a Swiftie on why it's an auto-played hit and inorganic.

I'm sure Swifties know a thing or two about inorganic success :ryan3:

• Like 1

Of course there is some payola/autoplay involved. But all our faves, or rather their labels, do it. Nothing we see is real. It's all an illusion. 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Poor @logarithsucks, delusional, miserable Swiftwat :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

:hoetenks:

• Haha 1

Not people using " it's only 20% from the US " argument to discredit DWAS

Like, HELLO? Shallow did like 6M Spotify Global Streams and only 1.1M came from the US after the Oscar Win

She's that GLOBAL.. she's not Taylor Swift with 50%-70% should come from the US or it's not a real hit :skull:

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 2

When a song is doing great in all Platforms, there's no really room for questioning of its legitimacy as a SMASH

Now when the song is only doing great in one Platform like say.. Katy Perry's Bon Appetit, This Is How We Do and Swish Swish? Now the YT Payola allegations were very VALID

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Poor @logarithsucks, delusional, miserable Swiftwat :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

We kind of need an additional statement from the user.

@logarithmsucks Please tweet your statements and I will tag the ATRLers for you.

1668557885525-gif.4209348 

• Haha 3

Sabrina Carpenter can use autoplay from Nonsense, Feather, Espresso, Please Please Please & Taste but Gaga can't?

I sense ageism 

tumblr_03945d05653aae52d152a8fe187e351a_12378c9c_400-(1).thumb.gif.43f0041221dc006b941b1dd53d6f37b1.gif

It's a real hit, yet people always question Gaga's organic success. 

Some people have way too much free time :deadbanana:

I don't think that's the song some of you should put all this hate into, like, there are several songs in the top 10 from labels that are playing the cheapest tricks without any of you saying a word.

Look it up.

Talent is winning :gaycat2:

• Thanks 1

The locals in my country are EATING this up and they all boycott Bruno Mars btw. It's a cute Shallow-esque ballad for me!

5 hours ago, yonsé said:

Considering it's pulling around 10m streams a day shouldn't the trend be universal like it was with Espresso and Birds Of A Feather? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.