Did you know Kim Petras has been accused of blacklisting a victim of assault?

YourFavoriteWeapon

On February 14th, 2022, a user on ATRL's rival website Popjustice made a comment stating that their friend's sister lives with a woman who co-wrote Malibu with Kim Petras. They then went onto say that, according to his friend's sister, Kim's boyfriend assaulted her former writing partner and when Kim found out, she allegedly tried to ruin her career and get her blacklisted as a way to retaliate and keep her quiet about being assaulted.

spacer.png

I did a little digging and realized that there is only one other female co-writer on Malibu and her name is Sophia Black, who also worked with 2 Chainz and co-wrote for Katharine McPhee. Curious to see if anyone on this forum was aware of this alleged incident, I searched her name and peeped that one of this site's main contributors, the good sis @Communion, was aware of this as well:

spacer.png

So, a question for ATRL…does this allegation make you look at the "Woo-ah!" songstress any differently? Given that we already know she said Kesha and Luke's other victim lied about being raped in an interview at the beginning of her career (and then centered her scrapped album about how she wears the criticism she gets for that as a badge of honor), publicly showed love to a racist YouTuber who wore blackface and said we should gas migrants, and has a reputation of being a mean girl on sets, I'm not shocked she'd allegedly stop this low. 

• Like 11

I'm not surprised :clown:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

I'm not surprised :clown:

I mean she's proudly discredited the claims of two (as far as we know, there could be even more!) rape victims by deeming them to be liars in one of the first interviews she ever did and proudly showed love to a woman who said we should gas migrants and harassed innocent trans people under the guise of being a provocateur, I knew she'd be capable of stooping even lower!

#KimPetrasHatesVictims

#KimPetrasLovesRapists

spacer.png

• Like 7

Just now, Kimmo said:

Did You Know Lana Del Rey's New Boyfriend Is An Alligator Hunter? 
IMG-2132.jpg

Did You Know Kim Petras (Allegedly) Blacklisted A Victim Of Assault?

spacer.png

I think I've heard of this, actually.

But since acting disingenuously for flamebait purposes seems to be en vogue currently: I'm totally shocked and would never have expected this!

• Haha 2

I mean this could be real and all but the source being a random post on a forum :rip:

• Haha 1

Looking at her songwriting credits on Genius it looks like Kim and Puke (allegedly) successfully blacklisted her.

How do you go from working with Britney, Fergie, KYLE and Kim to working with no one? I feel like she most likely had a deal with Prescription Songs looking at these songs since almost all of them are produced by Puke, so they DEFINITELY had the power to ruin her career.

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

I mean this could be real and all but the source being a random post on a forum :rip:

I mean no one is inclined to believe me when I say this but one of my close friends is friends with Graveyardguy (a former Slayyyter collaborater who has tweeted stuff about both Kim and her team being very difficult to work with) and he told her that this is true. Granted, no one is inclined to believe me but I wouldn't be saying this if it wasn't true, nor would I use an artist with 86k monthly listeners as a way to lie about something as serious about this (especially given that I'm an assault victim myself and have extreme empathy for Sophia if this is true which I do believe it is). If you don't believe that then the comment @ChooseyLovershowcases that Sophia was working with the likes of Britney and Fergie to…no one. The likelihood of Kim trying to get her dropped from Prescription Songs as a form of retaliation for speaking up against her ex (allegedly) assaulting her is very strong.

spacer.png

Edited by YourFavoriteWeapon
  • Like 6

This girl ended her own career by being awful

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Into The Void said:

This girl ended her own career by being awful

What "career" do you speak of?

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

What "career" do you speak of?

spacer.png

Exactly

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Katy's BFF did that

• Like 2

Just now, Douglas Booth said:

Katy's BFF did that

Katy has been accused of groping men, works with a woman who is okay with rape and hates victims (Kim), and works with a rapist (Dr. Luke).

Kim works with a rapist (Dr. Luke), a woman who is okay with her former friend and another woman getting raped (Kim), and potentially harassed an assault victim.

Dr. Luke is a rapist.

This whole circle is just rape rape rape and sexual assault it seems.

spacer.png

• Like 1

she's such a flop. i don't understand why my older brother (who knows her personally) is always defending her to me, but then again he's kind of a loser too. he once told her that i talked sh*t about her supporting l*ke on my instagram story so she proceeded to block me :dies: so f*cking silly. but he's also always been jealous of my musical talent lol so maybe his gossipy bullsh*t has something to do with that. I digress! i'm not f*cking surprised in the slightest. she just sinks lower and lower

• Like 3

ooouuuu

Kim petras never sat right with me ever since the "throat goat lady gaga" line. like just tells me she's a nasty human being.

• Like 5

Just now, JoeAg said:

she's such a flop. i don't understand why my older brother (who knows her personally) is always defending her to me, but then again he's kind of a loser too. he once told her that i talked sh*t about her supporting l*ke on my instagram story so she proceeded to block me :dies: so f*cking silly. but he's also always been jealous of my musical talent lol so maybe his gossipy bullsh*t has something to do with that. I digress! i'm not f*cking surprised in the slightest. she just sinks lower and lower

I could never imagine having a sibling who is close with someone who harasses victims of RAPE. And I thought that me having a quirky Disney Adult sister was the pits.

spacer.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Katy has been accused of groping men, works with a woman who is okay with rape and hates victims (Kim), and works with a rapist (Dr. Luke).

Kim works with a rapist (Dr. Luke), a woman who is okay with her former friend and another woman getting raped (Kim), and potentially harassed an assault victim.

Dr. Luke is a rapist.

This whole circle is just rape rape rape and sexual assault it seems.

spacer.png

and don't forget Swish Swish ft. Nicki Minaj

spacer.png

not reading all that

3 minutes ago, RatGod said:

Kim petras never sat right with me ever since the "throat goat lady gaga" line. like just tells me she's a nasty human being.

you shouldve held that thought long before that, when she called Kesha a liar in circa 2018 :giraffe:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, playboi said:

not reading all that

is it because you cant read? is 6 sentences + image text really that much?

V0zlDrz.gif

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, RatGod said:

Oh that was ******* abhorrent. The fact that she calls herself a Gaga stan yet got Dr. Luke to produce a song that namedrops her knowing that Luke raped her friend and was responsible for giving her a PTSD attack in court due to it making her think of her own experience.

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, playboi said:

not reading all that

Commenting something like this in a thread about someone potentially having their career ruined for being assaulted is a little crass.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

and don't forget Swish Swish ft. Nicki Minaj

spacer.png

Oh right, the biggest rape supporter of them all given that she let a rapist with more mugshots than she has solo top tens nut in her. They all make a perfect pair.

spacer.png

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

you shouldve held that thought long before that, when she called Kesha a liar in circa 2018 :giraffe:

I think honestly slutpop was the first time I was even aware of their existence, so there was no danger there

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.